AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anyone here ever heard of Lufia?

Junior Member Axis_Lyonheart516 is on a distinguished road Axis_Lyonheart516's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2004 04:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anyone here ever heard of Lufia?

Just wonderin'. Personally, I think this series is better than the Final Fantasy games(gasp!!).
    Great story, awesome battles, excellent characters...
    And I was wonderin' if I'm the only one who plays these games(I,II, and III....not IV)...or ever even heard of 'em...

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

I have heard of them what system were they one? I think 2 were on the sega cd.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

never heard of them and if there for old systems why shuold it matter?

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The only ones I'm familiar with are the ones on SNES. Those were very good. I regret not purchasing them.

I wonder why they never continued it further?

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Have I HEARD of it? Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals
    is my favorite game of all time. I even said so in this other thread:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=11691&page=2

Post #29, on Oct. 15, 3:00am.

Maxim and Selan, best couple of all time.
    The Sinistrals, some of the best villains of all time.
    Awesome music, especially for the SNES.
    A true classic.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals was one of my favorite SNES RPG's. I loved how they inplemented action in the field. Arrows and Bombs and such. I have played all the other Lufia games but I never thought as much of them.
    I would love to see Lufia II re-released on GBA.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wing 7
    never heard of them and if there for old systems why shuold it matter?
    Wow you just suck on so many levels. Sorry i was thinking of lunar not lufia well i got the first 2 letters right.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Axis_Lyonheart516
    Just wonderin'. Personally, I think this series is better than the Final Fantasy games(gasp!!).
    Great story, awesome battles, excellent characters...
    And I was wonderin' if I'm the only one who plays these games(I,II, and III....not IV)...or ever even heard of 'em...
    Argh, I happen to disagree! lol

No, Lufia the 1st was a great game. Lufia II rocked as well - but don't ever compare it to the FF series lol. Okay - Final Fantasy VI was the only real one I actually liked, it can whoop both your Lufia butts

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Played the first one, it didn't facinate me that much. Pretty much an average RPG to me.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Junior Member Axis_Lyonheart516 is on a distinguished road Axis_Lyonheart516's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2004 04:19 PM
    Threads

Whoohoo! I'm not the only one who plays 'em!
    And yes, I agree. Maxim and Selan are one of the best video game couples of all time. I knew how the ending to the second was going to be(it's the beginning to the first),
    but it still made me...*sniffle*...sorry, I just get choked up sometimes....

Closed Thread

Thread Information