AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: weiss kreuz guys

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default weiss kreuz guys

who among the weiss kreuz guys..do you really like....i like ran...better known as aya...he is so cute and snobbish and composed too......i just love this guy!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Wanna know something amusing? I don't really like the show. It's poorly animated, has horrible dialogue, and has a really crappy plot. I mean come on...florists by day, assassins by night? Really, who would think that's a GOOD idea for a show? Oh wait...that's right...Koyasu would.. The funny part I mentioned? I'm still a Weiss Kreuz fan. How does that make any sense? Because it's the fan fiction and promo art that I enjoy. It's kinda sad, though, when the fanfics are better written than the series... -_- Even so, I own the entire series. You won't catch me EVER owning Gluhen, though. That series does not exist, as far as I'm concerned... Because, well, when the only good thing the show had going for it was the character designs, and they make a series of it where they BUTCHER said character designs...then it doesn't really have anything left that's positive, now, does it?

Anyway... My favorites are Yohji, Ran, Farfarello (if you can't tell by my sig and av), and Schuldig.

I can't STAND Omi. I hate him. With a fiery passion. He's the obligatory shota-esque boy and he's just so bloody ANNOYING. He's 17 and dresses like he's a ten-year-old GIRL. And Ken is just...so...blah. There's no point to him. At all. He's just there. Nagi is like a strange combination of Omi's looks-far-too-young-for-his-age thing and Ken's I'm-boring-and-a-waste-of-ink thing. Brad I'm indifferent about. He has his moments where I like him, and his moments where I really don't give a flip. And the girl assassins...well...the show could have done without them. They sucked. Manx is alright, for the most part. Birman is so not needed. Botan...well..yeah, he seemed cool. But he didn't stick around for long. And the paper airplane thing was getting a little too Tuxedo Mask-ish... All the Takatoris were stupid. Masafumi the tentacle beast even more so.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 11-13-2004 at 06:34 AM.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by the death of you
    Wanna know something amusing? I don't really like the show. It's poorly animated, has horrible dialogue, and has a really crappy plot. I mean come on...florists by day, assassins by night? Really, who would think that's a GOOD idea for a show? Oh wait...that's right...Koyasu would.. The funny part I mentioned? I'm still a Weiss Kreuz fan. How does that make any sense? Because it's the fan fiction and promo art that I enjoy. It's kinda sad, though, when the fanfics are better written than the series... -_- Even so, I own the entire series. You won't catch me EVER owning Gluhen, though. That series does not exist, as far as I'm concerned... Because, well, when the only good thing the show had going for it was the character designs, and they make a series of it where they BUTCHER said character designs...then it doesn't really have anything left that's positive, now, does it?

Anyway... My favorites are Yohji, Ran, Farfarello (if you can't tell by my sig and av), and Schuldig.

I can't STAND Omi. I hate him. With a fiery passion. He's the obligatory shota-esque boy and he's just so bloody ANNOYING. He's 17 and dresses like he's a ten-year-old GIRL. And Ken is just...so...blah. There's no point to him. At all. He's just there. Nagi is like a strange combination of Omi's looks-far-too-young-for-his-age thing and Ken's I'm-boring-and-a-waste-of-ink thing. Brad I'm indifferent about. He has his moments where I like him, and his moments where I really don't give a flip. And the girl assassins...well...the show could have done without them. They sucked. Manx is alright, for the most part. Birman is so not needed. Botan...well..yeah, he seemed cool. But he didn't stick around for long. And the paper airplane thing was getting a little too Tuxedo Mask-ish... All the Takatoris were stupid. Masafumi the tentacle beast even more so.
    I must AGREE with you about the fan fiction comment. X_x

My taste in characters are, ironically, opposite to yours. I like Omi and Ken. Well, I like Farfarello as well, but that's kind of obligatory... unless you're creeped out by him. O_o [Right. Tch.]

I like Omi because He's the youngest, sweetest, and the funnest to turn into a raving lunatic [yes, I know this sounds awful, but throw in paranoia, it's it's amusing as hell....]. Ken... I can't say why.... Oh. Yes I can. ^_^ Originally, I didn't like him. Saw some art, though, and I decided..... "You're going to CARRY MY BABIES!"

Yohjo, I can't stand. Schuldig amuses the HECK out of me, I couldn't care less about Nagi and Brad. Aya.... has a girl's name! The only reason I sorta/kinda like him... besides the fact that he is a MAGNIFICENT BASTARD.

Feel the love.

As for the other characters.... Whatever. And I'm not touching Gluhen with a ten foot pole.... Em, and then some!

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, Gluhen can die. Let us bomb it from a far and toast marshmallows over it's charred remains.

Heh. You like Ken for his hotness? Well, if that's your type, more power to ya. ^_^; Yohji was more my type. Plus, Yohji's the manditory cocky playboy. And I loves me my cocky playboys (Mmm...Gojyo...). The fact that I can easily cosplay as him (and have...many times) was just an added bonus. But, the thing I can't STAND about Yohji is his angst. Then again, all the boys have their angst... Yohji just lets it get to him a bit too much at times...

And...sorry, but I can't like Omi. I just can't. The closest I've come to liking Omi is liking the outtakes done by the English VA.

Aya doesn't have a girl's name. His name is Ran. He just..likes to go by a girl's name. And the reason changes depending on if it's the anime or the manga... I like the manga one because Yohji sorta named him (it's still his sister's name, yes, but..yeah). And yes, I'm a YxR shipper... I just always loved the "cocky playboy shows his cold-hearted bastard of a leader how to feel" angle. Heh. Yeah, I'm a freak... But, I also like SchuxYohji to some exent. Depends on my mood.

And no, Farf doesn't creep me out at all. With exception to thinking of him being...er..romantically involved...with anyone. FarfxAnyone is just...no. Besides, he wouldn't be able get anything out of it, anyway...

--

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-shudder- The name alone is enough to disgust me.

It's not that Ken is my type. [Besides the blatant fact that he's not real, which happens to be my type.]

That is sort of the reason why I like him. Pics that look like that. Plus, he's the most oblivious out of all them [speaking from ever dreaded fannon] and manages to put his foot in his mouth quite often [again; fannon!]. Heh. I can't take Yohji because I pretty much hate cocky people. It gets on my nerves. I much prefer clumsy, shy people. It's CUTE. I could probably cosplay as Ken.... O_o If I cosplayed. Egh... Yohji angst.... X_x;

:] Everyone has their cup of tea.... that cup of tea, for you, is not Omi [it's Yohji... I understand this...]

Ah... Yes, I guess I meant that Aya WENT by a girl's name. X_x The reason I know of is that his sister is in a coma. Yohji naming him is cute. X_x Even though I'm not a YxR fan.... And I can't stomach YxO, or RxK... or YxK. RxO I'm a little more tolerable of... I don't know why. And I can see Schuldig with Yohji.... they are slightly alike... with attitudes and such... ahem.

Farfarello.... Farfarello.... I agree. I can't stomach Farfarello with anyone romantically. o_o It's wrong. Goes against the laws of nature. -_-

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I'll admit that RxO works. Very well. There's plenty implication in the show (then again, there's really plenty implication for all of Weissxall of Weiss...as I mentioned in the yaoi thread).

I understand that ya don't like Yohji because he's cocky. There aren't a lot of people who go for that. Well, there are a lot of Yohji fans, but I think they mostly go for his dashing good looks. Heh. Me, though, as I said...I love the cockiness. In real life, guys can't pull it off (not that I've seen so far, anyway), but most of the cocky anime guys pull it off quite well. Probably because they actually have something to be cocky about...whereas the real guys are just kinda...stupid. And yes, Yohji angsts far too much. Ran does too at times. Ok, so Ran angsts even more...and has a stick up his butt. But, I still love Ran. I think it's mostly for his dashing good looks. XD

Yeah, I'd rather go by the fannon with most of their personas, really... Because, like I already said, the fanfiction tends to be better than the show. Of course, there's also the really crappy fanfiction that makes my eyes bleed, but...yeah.

And I'm glad we agree on the Farfie thing! I've got a couple of friends who are firm believers that Farfie would very much like to partake in carnal pursuits. But...he CAN'T FEEL IT, so I see no point. o_O That and he'd get a bit too...cutty...with whoever he was with.

--

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah.... Sometimes I think the creators of these shows put those implications in JUST for those yaoi fans... X_x

I can't say I hate ALL cocky anime characters. Or ALL cocky real guys. After all, I have a friend who has the BIGGEST EGO IN THE WORLD. He has reason to have it, though, since he practically has a friggin cult following. X_x XD They all angst. Sometimes I'm surprised they just don't melt into a [crap name]great big angst puddle of angsty-ness[/crap name].

I'm with you on the bleeding eyes thing... -shudder-

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1857240/1/

O_o It's a parody of said makes-your-eyes-bleed fanfiction. It's okay to laugh at. it was meant to be laughed at.... Don't mind the Yohji thing... >_>;

And, yeah. I don't see Farf being with anyone... It's just... Uh, no. He's there because he's crazy, not because he thinks Schuldig is hot. X_x

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by King of Band-Aids
    Ah.... Sometimes I think the creators of these shows put those implications in JUST for those yaoi fans... X_x
    They did, I think. It was a brilliant tactic to draw in more female fans. A lot of shows use it, actually. A lot of what you see out there will have a yaoi implication somewhere in it along the way. Just as they tend to have yuri ones. But, you can tell with things such as Weiss Kreuz that it was incredibly planned out. And, it's really one of the only smart things Koyasu did with the show. It's especially brilliant with HOW they have the implications so that there are a variaty of different pairing combinations. That draws in even more fangirls. Truly genius move on their part, really.

--

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

^Wow...interesting

Anyway, I don't know what's his name, but he kind of looks like Trowa.....I think, or not. But there is this guy that looks like Suichi..from Gravitation..I think he's alright.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o_O @ Dark Misery

Someone in WK that looks like...Trowa?... *blinks* There is? Where? The what huh? No one in WK looks remotely like Trowa... *so totally confused*

And the Shuichi-esque one...would that be Omi, by any chance? Since they both seem to have the disorder that prevents their bodies from aging past the age of 12.... Heh.

click here and tell me which ones you mean... Like, in order, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th... If none of the above, then perhaps you mean a member of Schwarz... I'll post a pic of them next, if that's the case...

--

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I've never seen the anime but i have alot of pictures of the characters, mosty Ran/Aya and group pics.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Uh, I like Omi. I haven't seen that show in AGES. Not since it was liscenced, actually. Ken and Omi were my favourites. To be honest, Aya/Ran bugged the crap outta me. He's just too moody.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Member Skara-Takinaktou is on a distinguished road Skara-Takinaktou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 03:29 PM
    Threads

i liked Ran/Aya, omi and Ken, They all are really kool guys, Yohji just seemed like the type that wouldn't respect a female at all... but hey you never know

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm...i like Ken, and Omi. For some reason they stand out a lot for me. Plus, i felt sort of sorry for Omi. You know what happened to him and all. =P But for Ken, i just think he's very good at soccor..(sorry,bad spelling =P)

Closed Thread

Thread Information