AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which of the following aeons from the FFX series do you like the best?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valefor

2 3.92%
  • Ifrit

2 3.92%
  • Ixion

1 1.96%
  • Shiva

9 17.65%
  • Bahamut

15 29.41%
  • Yojimbo

5 9.80%
  • Anima

12 23.53%
  • Magus Sisters

5 9.80%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite aeon in FFX and FFX-2

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite aeon in FFX and FFX-2

Which aeon is your favorite form the Final Fantasy X series?

Mine is Yojimbo because he does the most damage even by paying him the smallest amount of gil

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Well... Bahamut.. XD
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

anima feel my pain

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...Jecht
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

yojimbo, though he makes the game too easy.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You dont see jechts' aeoon form in the game though... so why did you say jecht?...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then what about the battle inside sin? There you fight Jecht.... In his aeon form.

Someone didn't finish the game here.......

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Bahamut is my fav.! Giga Flare is the only way to go around here. HAHA! lol

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh.. now i remember it has been a while since i played...

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Yo-Jim-Boh.

though if you pay him less than 5000, your "relationship" will drop and he won't be as likely to use zanmato.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

bahamut ofcourse he looks so bad out hes like the coolesrt looking aeon ever. and besides his strength is god enough for me. what a great name to bahamut. is the coolest hands down.

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Just as Auron owns the regular party, Anima owns ALL other Aeons (she could kill the Magus Sisters as long as it wasn't 3-on-1).
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Anima is the ultimate aeon.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

I say Bahamut for the sole reason that Jecht is not up there...
    Anima is cool and everything, but it was too strong. Same goes for the Magus Sisters who should just die.
    I also like Ifrit. He is cool.
    I really, REALLY, wanted to make that annoyance Tidus into an Aeon... Alas, my wishes were not met...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Anima, Youjinbou and Bahamut are the coolest and best ones in my opinion.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Yo-Jim-Boh.

though if you pay him less than 5000, your "relationship" will drop and he won't be as likely to use zanmato.
    And it's that uber attack that make the game too easy.

mankowski. LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket has a reputation beyond repute LXnekket's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 004 - Charmander LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Pizza
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2011 09:49 PM
    Threads

Ifrit and Yojimbo were cool. Yojimbo was awesome even if he didn't do his strongest attacks.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, "Probably because of something you did."

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Bahamut would be my normal choice but Anima is an exception, he's my cute liddle vicious beast! He was my trump card for he challenging battles, basically when i summoned Anima it was a guranteed victory!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 08:12 PM
    Threads

I think that Anima was kind of creepy when he did his Overdrive. His "other side" just looked plain creepy.

I just have to say Bahamut, because he is the KING OF DRAGONS!!
    When Life Comes At You Full Speed, Just Step Out Of The Way.
    ~Hardcore Gamer

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    Then what about the battle inside sin? There you fight Jecht.... In his aeon form.

Someone didn't finish the game here.......
    LOL. That's what I was going to say <3
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Mine was valefor.I dont know why,he was my first aeon and i stuck with him.

Junior Member lunaceress is on a distinguished road lunaceress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2004 08:18 PM
    Threads

I just got the game and am at the Yunalesca battle, but so far my fave is Shiva, don't know why, she just looks awesome and I like the diamond dust attack, but she and Bahamut are pretty much tied I just like her overdrive better.

devoted suiko fan BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3 has a reputation beyond repute BlU3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 10:57 PM
    Threads

Cool

Anima~!

Quote Originally Posted by nami
    Anima is the ultimate aeon.
    Right-o!

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

And Anima takes the lead in the poll, woohoo! xD (god this is spam!)
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

yojimbo, i prefer samurais above all else

Closed Thread

Thread Information