AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Warm my heart

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wink Warm my heart

Poor Tessa! sigh :.(
    Who left her so lonely?
    I cannot decide which version is the best, So I'll puth both of them...
    v 1.0: night
    v 2.o: day
    in the first there's a city-spotlight that lights her (she seems to me "the little seller-mathches" or cinderella...)
    when I was making this one suddenly I started singing "Silent night, Holy night"(Pooky, is coming the time of a Santa-contest! Put an anime-Santa Claus in a wall! XD )I'm not so sure of the borders, but they give it an "english" feeling... ^^'
    the second it's a bit empty maybe, but I don't know if putting swirls is a good idea here...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tessablack1024.jpg‎
Views:	131
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	971   Click image for larger version

Name:	tessawhite1024.jpg‎
Views:	135
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	972  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm...I'd like to see the first without the swirls/border ^^

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, duno, both looks good ^_^

Anyway, that reminds me, the first snow has fallen yesterday here (and I believe that also in Italy) ^_^

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i personally like the white one better but agree that it seems a little empty on the left side. i think maybe the swirly things in the night one would be alright in the day one if they don't stand out too much (i guess make them just a little darker then the bg color or something like that)
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

i like the night on more. the daytime one is empty but it would make a good watermark. ^^

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

hmmmmm
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like both versions. I find the white is alright with the empty white because it reminds you that it is snow that is around her, even though it migth look plain.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownemoon
    I like both versions. I find the white is alright with the empty white because it reminds you that it is snow that is around her, even though it migth look plain.
    i guess that is true. it does remind you about the snow. >.<

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

here there are the new version: white with slight light wirls(snowy ones), so they fill a bit the plain white, but not too much ^^
    The second it's the dark one with new borders, less intrusive but I hope u like them ^^... if some of u want I can post soon the dark without anything oh they're 1600, but not heavy ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tessawhite1600.jpg‎
Views:	95
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	1083   Click image for larger version

Name:	tessablackbor.jpg‎
Views:	109
Size:	286.3 KB
ID:	1084  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They look good now. ^^

Senior Member acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori has much to be proud of acamori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 06:34 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice, i like them both a lot now, good work.
    Sanity is a stereotype I wish not to be associated with, the same applies to normality.
    my MiniTokyo Gallery if you want bigger walls.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

You did well with the black wp - the white wallpaper... I wasn't really fond of much often. Still, the lighting effect and the intricate details on the corners blew me way out of proportion. A great job nonetheless!

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow. O.O

those are even better. you did an excelletn job with the lighting and making it look not as empty.

Tenken Leo Seta is on a distinguished road Leo Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 09:39 AM
    Wandering... last time I checked, I was somewhere in England...
    Threads

Very cool, personally I like the white one best.

Closed Thread

Thread Information