AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Latest Pokemon Episodes

Ash lover PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 03:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Well, they first showed Team Magma in the Pokemon Advanced episode, "A Ruin With A View". And I think they first showed Team Aqua in the episode "Stairway To Devon". Team Aqua also appeared in the episode after that, "On A Wingull And A Prayer". And, of course, both of those teams (and Team Rocket) made an appearance in the episode "A Three Team Scheme". Finally, the most recent episode with Team Magma and Team Aqua was, "Fight For The Meteorite".

Anyway, they do show Team Magma and Team Aqua, but they just haven't been in that many episodes yet....

Proud Leader of Save Our Voice Actors
    http://sova.raybound.com/sova/index.php

Junior Member Inu-Yasha11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inu-Yasha11's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 01:23 PM
    Threads

i hate pokemon

Ash lover PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa has a reputation beyond repute PokemonTrainerLisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then why are you even replying to this thread?

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Yasha11
    i hate pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa
    OWN3D!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL, Anime_Overload.

XD

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Darn. Stupid Mucha Lucha, why did WB put them on Fridays now.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, actually, KidsWB's having a special Mucha Lucha 2 week thing, so Pokemon's at 3:00 PM, and Mucha Lucha's at 3:30 PM.

And by the way, KidsWB's been changing their weekday schedule a lot lately.

Have you noticed that?

I mean, it's just rediculous how many times they've changed their weekday schedule both last month and this month.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I could stand having Megaman NT Warrior there, I like it. But not Mucha Lucha. ANy way today was reruns so i didn't have to worry about recording today.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, that's true....

I mean, they did have reruns today.

Although, that was kinda weird, cause they've been showing two new episodes every Saturday for a while now.

Anyway, I guess it was to be expected though, seeing as how they haven't had any reruns for a while.

LOL.

Member michael_clark is on a distinguished road michael_clark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2005 11:52 AM
    Threads

why didnt misty go with ash in the new adventures. i missed a few episodes and got a lil lost

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Misty was chosen to take over the Cerealian Gym after her sisters went of a world wide tour. That's why she wasn't able to go with Ash.

Senior Member Kogoro can only hope to improve Kogoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 08:50 PM
    Threads

I try to watch the show, but I just forget. I'll have to start forcing myself to the television. Keep reminding me.
    That's me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No Problem. I'l jusr pm you 12 times a day to remind you. :-)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*bumps thread*

Hi everyone!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell everyone that Jirachi: Wish Maker is gonna be coming on Cartoon Network today, at 5:00 PM (Eastern).

And that's really cool!

I love that movie!

Oh, and by the way, also, tomorrow morning, KidsWB's gonna be airing the 7th Pokemon movie, Pokemon: Destiny Deoxys, at 10:00 AM (Eastern.)

I can't wait!!! ^_^
    Last edited by PokemonTrainerLisa; 01-21-2005 at 03:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I watched it and recorded it! It was a great movie! It has some different animation than from the other 4 theatical releaced movie. sadly i have only unto Mewtwo returns. I am trying my best to get 4ever, heroes, and the other ones.

Member Power Master Otaku Prime is on a distinguished road Power Master Otaku Prime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 08:18 PM
    Threads

I recorded it with my Tivo. I am now half way through. I am staring at the screen with them pushing the bus. So far its kinda 'meh'. I mean, what good is magic in a world where animals can hypnotize, teleport, create illusions, etc., etc.? The crowd seemed a little too easily entertained. I'll post back when I am done.

2nd post!

Edit: Ok, done watching it. Not that great to tell the truth. And May's lullaby got on my nerves. I mean, does anyone here know ANY lullaby that doesn't have words? But thats just minor thing. It shouldn't bug me but it does. Also, at the very end, whats the deal with May? She falls down and then shakes her groove thang on the road? Very bizarre.
    Last edited by Power Master Otaku Prime; 01-22-2005 at 11:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

what episodes have you been watching?

The Hotsprings Hotty! Hotsprings_Shinobu will become famous soon enough Hotsprings_Shinobu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2005 09:40 PM
    Threads

I watched the movie on Saturday and though it was really good. I want to watch it again!

Member Fire Fox is on a distinguished road Fire Fox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2005 01:18 AM
    Threads

I still watches the anime often. ANd I like Tean Magma, since it's fire related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Yasha11
    i hate pokemon
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa
    He is a spammer.

I use Internet Explorer,
    =====
    Currently NOT accepting challenges untill I have a custom avatar (125 posts), thank you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Makes since

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Originally posted by Power Master Otaku Prime
    And May's lullaby got on my nerves. I mean, does anyone here know ANY lullaby that doesn't have words? But thats just minor thing.
    Actually, that song does have words....

I mean, didn't you watch the credits?

Anyway, they play the words to that song in the credits, in both English and Japanese (although, Cartoon Network made the credits speed up).

Oh, and in the dub version, the song's called "Make A Wish".

And I don't know if that's its name in the Japanese version too or not.

But, I have Jirachi: Wish Maker on DVD.

And on the DVD, there's a music video of the Japanese woman who sang the Japanese version of "Make A Wish".

It's really cool!

Originally posted by Anime_Overload
    I watched it and recorded it! It was a great movie! It has some different animation than from the other 4 theatical releaced movie. sadly i have only unto Mewtwo returns. I am trying my best to get 4ever, heroes, and the other ones.
    Yeah, I watched it, and I taped it too!

And it was really good!

I loved it!

And it's one of my favorite Pokemon movies!! ^_^

Anyway, I actually have all the Pokemon movies they've released so far.

Oh, and I have all of them on video, except for Pokemon 3 The Movie, Pokemon 4Ever, Pokemon Heroes, and Jirachi: Wish Maker, which I have on DVD (I have the 3rd and 4th movies on video too though).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh i see the May lullyby was in the Japanese version. I see i see.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, lol.

And by the way, they're having a new Pokemon episode tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM (Eastern).

Yay!

I love all these new Pokemon episodes!

And I gave last Saturday's new episode, "True Blue Swablu", a 10 out of 10 in my review of it on Bulbagarden!

I hope tomorrow's new episode is as good as that one was!!! ^_^

Senior Member DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel has a reputation beyond repute DeathAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2009 04:25 AM
    Threads

i seldom watch pokemon advance generation...

Senior Member Sodina will become famous soon enough Sodina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2006 01:07 PM
    Threads

Wink

When pokemon first started I totally loved it. I still enjoy it, but now it is not as good...Maybe it is because it does not involve his old friends or pokemon as much anymore...Maybe...

Closed Thread

Thread Information