AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: D.N. Angel

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default D.N. Angel

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the first volume of this show.
    Daisuke is turning 14, and he has the hots for a certain girl named Risa. Trouble is, Risa only like the tall,dark, dangerous guys. Her sister Riku has a liking for Daisuke. TO make hte show more interesting, Daisuke is actually a member of a family who have the genetic makeup of super thieves that is activated on their 14th birthday. Daisuke turns into Phantom dark when he thinks of Risa, but Phantom has his own plans and they could get Daisuke in trouble eventually.
    The artwork is great, the show is not thast violent and htere is little if any fanservice, but thats is refreshing when you consider the onslaught of fanservice oriented shows lately. The story is just gearing up as Daiasuke has to steal various magical items from various places, and Risa wants Daisuke to come along and watch Dark in action. Problem is, how can Daisuke become Phantom Dark and not make Risa suspicious?
    Well I talked enough about the show, youll have to view it for yourself ^^

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I have seen the entire series 3 times already. It is freaking awesome, and extremely well done. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet should.

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

ive read the 2nd volume but i dont know enough to say how good it was.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2013 04:51 PM
    Threads

I love the character designs but not the Anime. I find the Manga is alot better.
    you call it alcoholism, i call it having a good time

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really? Is it any good? Haven't had the opportunity to read it. I thought the anime was excellent, but I am not opposed to seeing the manga.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2013 04:51 PM
    Threads

Well I do anyway, I've read up to vol4 of the Manga & I'm hooked. I must just find the Manga's better then the Anime I guess. I like Satoshi Hiwatari, They make him like an idol to all women in the manga & Dai's still a goof ball heh.
    you call it alcoholism, i call it having a good time

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Same in the anime. Don't really understand why tho.

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 01:12 PM
    Threads

for me i watched the anime and only seen 3 on the volumes
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is more in the manga than me. Not really in a big rush to read it tho, unless the difrerences are drastic.

Junior Member shukumei is on a distinguished road shukumei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2004 05:29 PM
    Threads

I just bought the first dvd thursday and I liked it. Different than I expected but pretty good. I've only read some of the manga but I'm not too sure what I like better.

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 04:01 PM
    Threads

I read the manga vol 1-4 and the first episode of the anime. It's the best! ^_^
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What is better, anime or manga version?

Senior Member DarkGundamPilot is on a distinguished road DarkGundamPilot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The manga is better because they leave stuff out in the anime.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really? Know where I can find the manga around?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Barnes & Noble always has them. If not you can get them from animecastle.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you have any book stores near you like Borders, Barnes and Nobles, or a suncoast?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I do my shopping online

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh well I think Borders is part of Amazon.com but besides that I dunno

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

do you know were i can find the anime?

I forgot most of my family @_@ Siggie NOT by me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

animecastle.com
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

L hnb읝 inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

watch 2 volumes of the japanese version and i have the mangas 1-4.. its reallllyyy coolll!!! i just love dark!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dark and Krad are both awesome.
    "SQUIRRELY WRATH!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just dont like Krad. No reason in particular. Dark is very cool tho

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I Like Dark and Krad, they are so cool. I don't like Risa...too...perky? Blah..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of the two twins, I like Riku better.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information