AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Puni-Puni Poemi!!!!!

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Puni-Puni Poemi!!!!!

Is it just me, or is this the crazist, nuttest, most fanserviced anime series out there? This thing borders with all out Hentai! I saw this anime at the anime convention i went to over the weekend and it had me laughing so hard my rib muscles were burning! I want to get it!

Anyone else seen it? and what did you think of it?

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it, but I know that it can be obtained on the net. I heard it was some funny stuff, and that it was a spinoff of another series called Excel Saga (I think that's the name of it) If it is that funny to make ur rib muscles burn, then I should definitely check it out.

Junior Member tokyo_odemon tokyo_odemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2004 02:58 PM
    Threads

OMG when i first saw it i was confused so i watched it agin and i craked up all the way.My fav is poem to me she is like me when i wake up in the morning ( i stalk a boy in my school i have a crush on and he hates me but i'm deturmed to make him love me ) and that her best friend is gay ( i have a friend like that 2 she is kinda gay and she flurts with me and [;p])
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-11-2004 at 05:24 PM.
    ya thay say love can make you feel like egg foo young ( or thats how I say it) but really thay mean is that love can make you feel lke you found an extra cookie in you bag of chips and it was good for the first cupel chews untill you got a stomic ake and barfed ^_^

Senior Member -Mushrambo- is on a distinguished road -Mushrambo-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2004 03:18 AM
    Threads

>> Scariest Show Ever!!!! Wasnt Excel Saga good enough?? they had to take this and add onto it!!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does that mean it is no good?

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trust me it is very good!, but it is definetly not something for the kids!

And another thing, Puni and her friend are based on Sakura and Madison from Card captors.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it, but my friend has it.... I need to borrow it. I loved Excel Saga. I'm hoping this one is as good.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think I will have to get it from KAA to judge for myself.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hint: There is absolutly no plot!!!!! all the charactors have their own ...um....."unique features." a certian underwater animal has to get chopped up in order for Puni to transform.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

?? Certainly sounds weird.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's what makes it so funny. you have to see it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am convinced (especially if it has nearly as much fan-service as Ikitousen)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

good. Watch it and tell us what you thought of it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As soon as I get enough time to download it

Senior Member Shinkono Kokoro is an unknown quantity at this point Shinkono Kokoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 07:54 PM
    Threads

Arg! I've seen part of this. I haven't seen the entire thing, but what I have seen is immensely amusing. ^___^ lol. ((I HAVE however, seen all of Excel Saga, lol. ^_^ That's another good one.))
    And the music played, singing to the hearts of lovers, the hearts of men, and the hearts of women...

Family:
    Husband- Noir
    Step-father- Mecha-Griever
    Little sisters- ~~~fedelicious~~~, LunaGirl, riku_niwa Female_hitokiri, Psycho_girl, and MojoJojo
    Older sisters- Ganmour-slayer
    Brother-in-law- Leo Seta
    Niece- Naru16
    Cousin- Demorg
    Aunt- Fragile_1

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I haven't seen it before...

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

This is a guilty pleasure that surpasses all others. Its humor is crude, possibly vulgar, but undeniably hilarious.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds like I will enjoy it immensely.

Junior Member angel_wing is on a distinguished road angel_wing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 05:52 AM
    Threads

It sounds interesting and weird... But what do you mean by definetly not for the kids?! What you mean by "kids" ?
    I climbed up the door
    opened the stairs
    I said my pajamas
    and put on my prayers
    I switched off the bed
    and climbed in the light
    all because you kissed me goodnight
    - author unknown

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

its a bit hentai
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyone under 16 should NOT see this. The thing is rated NC-17 after all.

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Ah Poemi who calls herself Kobayashi and tries to save the world with the powers of a dead fish while pursuing her real goal of becoming a voice actress. The anime is insane, and wonderful. If you liked Excel, Poemi should be up your alley. I beleive it is supposed to be spoofing magical girl, harem, and hentai all at the same time. In two words..intense and insane.
    Last edited by Moon Blade; 12-01-2004 at 11:42 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The more I hear, the more I like.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sailormoon, and other magical girls make a camio in the beginning of it. they all get their butts wooped!

Junior Member EagleVision24 is on a distinguished road EagleVision24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2004 08:00 AM
    Threads

Default The most insane and weird anime I've ever seen

I was forced to watch this crazy *** anime. It's in a league by itself. Only those twisted enough to like Excel Saga can enjoy it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information