Hey there everyone! I've been going through the rules and the way things are organized on here and I was thinking some things need to be modified. No additional things, just modifications.

1) warnings for explicit wallpapers: Thank you SO much for doing this! everyone has been really good at giving warnings. With the addition of thumbnails automatically showing the wallpaper when the thread is open, I would like if you could put the warning in the title of the thread. something like "ecchi", "PG13", "adult" would be fine and then state the specific warning in the thread: "chest", "panty shot", etc. There have been some complaints of people opening up threads and seeing the image, not knowing it was going to be explicit.

2) When I do forum related posts, I use a system of titles. Here they are!

[contest] : a contest thread. read the first post, and submit wallpapers for the contest

[vote] : the thread is for information on voting for a contest

[results] : announces the results of a contest. Usually a modification of a [vote] thread.

[submit] : Everyone's favorite type of thread! This thread allows you to submit wallpapers to AW.com

[mod] : Threads are random mod notes and housekeeping. These are the most important (but sometimes boring... sorry!) threads, so read them please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any questions or any other rule suggestions/modifications, please let me know! <3 xoxo