AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: do you like xxxholic/tsubasa crossovers...???

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 01:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool do you like xxxholic/tsubasa crossovers...???

i have 3 volumes of xxxholic and did you know that tsubasa and xxxholic cross over so they appear in both books???
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Never heard of either. Would you recommend one or the other or both, and if so where can I find these items? Always looking to broaden my horizons.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:44 PM
    Threads

tsubasa crossovers isn't that bad at all. It's sorta lik a sequal to CardCaptors. It's about Sakura and Sharon from cardcaptors who continue there love for each other througout the whole series. The thing is, Sakura kept on going to different worlds(aka manga made from the same Author) and Sharon has to go over the worlds and rescue her..I think^_^
    Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

For Tsubasa...it was confusing at first becuase everything Changed..but it's pretty good.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiwara-Takumi
    tsubasa crossovers isn't that bad at all. It's sorta lik a sequal to CardCaptors. It's about Sakura and Sharon from cardcaptors who continue there love for each other througout the whole series. The thing is, Sakura kept on going to different worlds(aka manga made from the same Author) and Sharon has to go over the worlds and rescue her..I think^_^
    not exactly. its a manga by CLAMP using all sorts of CLAMP characters, but hey have little or no relation to the manga/anime they were previously used in. Syaoran and Sakura live in a world where Sakura is the princess of a huge kingdom, and Syaoran is the orphened son of an archeologist. Sakura is in love with Syaoran, but he doesnt know. stuff happens, and sakura is put in a near death state because she looses her "wings" a.k.a. her soul. so, Syoaran goes to the space-time witch (yuko from xxxholic), and he goes on a journey with some other people to all different worlds to gather up the feathers of sakura's soul.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that's true though because they used the characters from all of clamp books
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds very interesting. Personally I didn't like the character Syaoran that much. I always liked Tomoyo more (btw, is she in it in any capacity?) I will definitely have to look into this series.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i dont like anime crossovers

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never seen one, so I really don't have an opinion on crossovers.

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

i own xxxholic volumes 1-3 and tsubasa vol.1 i didn't get a chance to buy vol.2 of tsubasa before it sold out at my bookstore....it is a very cool manga...or vol.3..."tears"

Member Aurelie is on a distinguished road Aurelie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2006 08:03 AM
    Threads

I've read xxxholic #1-3 and half of Tsubasa (it bored me XP)
    I what I've read in xxxholic, though. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think xxxholic is more interesting than tsubasa in my opinion but i like both of them either way ^_^
    Silverdragon87

Closed Thread

Thread Information