AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Color

Member random123 is infamous around these parts random123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

red and black
    You hate not to love but you hate to fall in love. You can't help but sigh when you see to people kiss in the park and all. You don't like to go over board and believe in a small steady relationship at first so that it can grow. You also like to think that you can have that kiss that puts you into a portal and you can't get back until he/she stops.
    Death.....
    its a beautiful thing...

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2004 10:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by A Random
    Bright, crazy PURPLE is fun too!
    Yes it is...it's why I am wearing lavender coloured slippers for some reason

Hey...I'm gonna be honest here, I like all the colours you do...egghh

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2005 02:04 AM
    Canada (B.C.. Stop the fun bus... <-sarcasim
    Threads

Hee, hee. Lavander is pretty!

Phatalia's Knight Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun will become famous soon enough Silver Ori-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dark purple is also a nice colour, I like the one on the girl in your sig, and her hair too

Ori-Kun's Sweetheart A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random has much to be proud of A Random's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know! I love that picture! But, as soon as I figure out how to work our digital camera, she may be replaced.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really? With what may I ask?

She's so cute...but so sad...and her costume is adorable..I like all the colours

Junior Member skylineking2005 is on a distinguished road skylineking2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 04:27 PM
    Threads

My favorite colors are blue, red,

black, and green

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I might be taking pic of myself with strange little poses and messages. Like "Every living creature dies alone." Or I want to take a picture of a cellardoor. Photography is fun.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love photography....
    Messing with the colours in photoshop is also fun

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by A Random
    Bright, crazy PURPLE is fun too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Ori-Kun
    Hey...I'm gonna be honest here, I like all the colours you do...egghh
    You have SO much in COMMON!! *Snicker snicker*
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"
    -Jay (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back)

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shut your hole before I make you red

Staple Sauce *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore is a jewel in the rough *Nosferatu-Adore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh heh heh heh heh... I already bleed myself intentionally- I like to take my Swiss Army Knife and slice my knuckles, then wipe the blood on my forehead, and on some things in my room... And use my fingernails to swipe my arm...
    "And after the fall of man, these monkey f***s'll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. And only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - 'You Maniacs! D@mn yous! Godd@mn yous all to h*ll!'"

"Minh, it's finally happening! Bobby Hillbilly is marrying hillbilly cousin! You owe me five dollars!"
    -Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Nosferatu-Adore
    You have SO much in COMMON!! *Snicker snicker*
    -_-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

... Better reaction than he had...

-Kahn (King of the Hill)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Nosferatu-Adore
    Heh heh heh heh heh... I already bleed myself intentionally- I like to take my Swiss Army Knife and slice my knuckles, then wipe the blood on my forehead, and on some things in my room... And use my fingernails to swipe my arm...
    You're fkn psycho
    You call eyebrow licking bad? At least it doesn't make that kinda mess

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehe, it sounds weirder than it is... I think.

-Kahn (King of the Hill)

I <3 Anime In My Sig! Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Misao's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like purple and light blue....i just find it really nice..

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

My favorite color is green (peridot) because it's my birthstone. Green is the color of nature. I can't imagine the Earth without green. Although, I would probably never be caught in a green outfit! Yuck!!!

Senior Member Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man has a reputation beyond repute Hungry man's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2009 06:49 PM
    Threads

ummm... so many colors but i guess blue, red, and green are my favorite

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

The colors I like are... ( no favourites xD but these are prefered colors)
    -----> Plum
    -----> Black
    -----> Red
    -----> Maroon
    -----> Oynx *Too bad no oynx color in here*

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I've got a pretty big list. Lol.

Red, Marron, Green, Light Green, Light Blue, Light Purple, Pink, Silver, Black, and Grey.

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

uhmmmm......violet...^-^it really fascinates me..

~~~~

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

umm, well, my favourite is probably black, although some people say it isnt really a color, no matter. i like it because it calms me and it makes me think of a kinda emptiness, so i can think better of everything else.
    other colors i like are medium dark blue and red; a warm yellow

cya, hkk
    yea whatever...

kiNkIE Of The Month EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ has a reputation beyond repute EvaŽ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:29 PM
    Threads

I just love every colour!! lol ^-^ All colours are great . But if I have to choose .. uhhmmm .. I think yellow and aqua blue
    ::: sig made by TWM.. :::

Junior Member Scorp is an unknown quantity at this point Scorp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2005 04:16 PM
    Threads

Dark blue

Closed Thread

Thread Information