AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Whom doth ye prefer?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heero Yuy

38 55.88%
  • Kira Yamato

23 33.82%
  • Shinn Asuka

7 10.29%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Heero, Kira, or Shinn?

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 09:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Heero, Kira, or Shinn?

Whom doth ye prefer? Everyone knows Heero and Kira, but Shinn is the pilot of ZGMF-X56S Impulse Gundam, he is also the main character of Gundam SEED Destiny. This may be unfairly biased in favor of Heero and Kira... but no matter...
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 01:30 AM
    Threads

Hmm wheres the likes of Amuro Rei, Camile Bidan or Loran Cehak? Those are still the best Gundam protaganists.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 11:39 PM
    Threads

... Heero, because he was just that stupid.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 04:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I would have to say Kira is the best, because he fights off multiple Gundams, multiple times. Not to mention that his Gundam girl is the best of them all I think. Only bad thing is his early naivety (not sure on spelling) in getting used by Fllay. And did you SEE that first scene at the battle of Alaska where ZGMF-X10A Freedom makes its appearance? It blows all other Gundams (except maybe Wing ZERO Custom and GX-9901 Double X) away. And he is one of the few Gundam pilots that seems to have a conscience about killing.

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I only included Heero, Kira because they are the most popular among Enlglish speaking fans. And Shinn because he is new. I nearly included Garoad, but I did not.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was smart, since most people don't know who he is, unfortunately. I think he is the coolest among any Gundam pilot coz he has no special powers. I just tries his best and gets the job done. And it helps when you have a mecha as cool as the Double-X. I think another good discussion for here would be better mecha: Wing Zero Custom, Freedom Gundam or Gundam Double-X. IN that case I would say Gundam Double-X coz of the Twin Satellite Cannons.

Junior Member Zanna is on a distinguished road Zanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 06:49 PM
    Threads

Myself i've always prefered Heero not only cos he uses Wing Zero (which is my fav gundam outta all the series i've seen so far), but cos he has no actual care for his own life which makes for some interesting moments with him (self destructing without a second thought and using wing zeros buster rifle in the endless waltz when he's so damaged it destroys zero)

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

I would have to say Heero..because..He's more skilled..and becuase of Wing Zero..

And the series made sense...I don't really get Gundam Seed...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course it made sense, it had no REAL plot-line. It was very thin in that regard. SEED has some plot and some plot-twists, making it more intrellectual than Wing. Also, I never understood how someone who cares nothing for their own life could win in a life or death battle. Maybe that is just me.

Junior Member Zanna is on a distinguished road Zanna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 06:49 PM
    Threads

A person who has no regard for their own life will take greater risks in the battle in order to win whether it means they die or not.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But it also makes it more likely to take a stupid risk that results in a chance for the opponent.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 09:52 AM
    Threads

i love heero....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Most people do. I just think Kira is more identifiable, and more in touch with his human side. I mean, how can you asociate with someone who was raised as a weapon? Emotionally cold much?

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 11:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GundamRulz
    Most people do. I just think Kira is more identifiable, and more in touch with his human side. I mean, how can you asociate with someone who was raised as a weapon? Emotionally cold much?

yeah well

[i am willowchan]
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I guess I just prefer a character who is not afraid to cry over one who shows NO emotion WHATSOEVER. Personal thing tho, once again

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I prefer a character that does not show weak meaningless emotions. Kira is awesome, but he is too emotional. I like Heero because he does not display such needless emotion. It is a personal opinion of course, but still. I like Trowa and Athrun over Heero and Kira anyway.

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 03:05 PM
    Threads

heero and kira hands down (although i did forget who shinn was)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I certainly like Trowa over Heero, and Athlun is very close to Kira. They are almost equal in ability. Sometimes emotions are good, sometimes not. I wonder if Heero even has emotion tho.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am confidant that Heero has emotion towards Releena. It seems that way to me anyway.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Even if he does, he seems simply incapable of ever expressing those, due to his upbringing.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko has a reputation beyond repute Washiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2009 11:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If he didn't like Relena, he would have let her die/killed her. I think his threats to kill her are because she is making him feel something that confuses him... love. He sees it as a distraction, but somehow can't bring himself to get rid of her.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

U seem to always know what I am trying to say but say it better than I can.

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

u must feel offended

Senior Member -Mushrambo- is on a distinguished road -Mushrambo-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2004 04:18 AM
    Threads

I only choose Heero bc Domon is not on the list!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

does it matter who and who isnt on the list? que hora es?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information