AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Ending (spoiler)

Junior Member Hera is on a distinguished road Hera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2004 10:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Full Metal Alchemist Ending (spoiler)

Since up to episode 44 has been released, how do you think this series is going to end? Will Edward and Al be able to restore their bodies?

I've heard some theories about the last eight episodes and I'm curious to hear others' thoughts
    **++** Welcome to MANGA WORLD **++** Join Today!
    ---Now Accepting Moderators!

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I think they will!!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Since it sounds as though neither of you have seen the entire series, I'd better be silent as to the end of the series. If I spoil the story of Fullmetal Alchemist, it is a crime worthy of the death sentence...

Just watch, and enjoy. (I'll tell you this, you will definitely be wanting to watch the upcoming FMA movie when you finish the series)
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 11:55 PM
    Threads

hey but does Ed get a Girlfriend

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seriously, if you haven't seen the ending, don't post here!

And no, Ed doesn't get a girlfriend.
    Family

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Agreed; the ending is one that is spectacular. I dare not tell :P

Anyways, I do hope they release all of the episodes soon!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna is a splendid one to behold Ranna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey dont be rude they have not all come out here and if you want to be rude to me i will be much ruder right back to yall
    Last edited by Ranna; 07-06-2005 at 09:07 PM.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

perosnally, i didn't like the ending although most people i know did......something for AS viewers to look foward to i guess.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actully i do not think fma is realy that big of a deal.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think it is a big deal and i dont know why

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

i would spoil it but i really don't wanna die from WhiteReaper so.....

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

AHHH!!! I WANNA SPOIL IT SO BAD!!!

Actually.. I didnt really like the ending... I liked parts of it... but overall I was a bit dissapointed.. hmm... But i DO wanna see the upcoming movie... =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I say go right goon and spoil it

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since this is an ending thread, I guess I may as well talk about it in more detail. I'll use a text color that blends with the background...

SPOILER WARNING!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE ENDING OF FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, DO NOT READ THIS POST, NAY, THIS THREAD!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

So what did everyone think of Dante's final scene, in which she is beset by Gluttony in the elevator. When it came up empty, who do you think survived?

Also does everyone know that when Envy went through the gate to hunt down Hohenheim, he survived and will appear in the movie?

Okay, now if anyone actually listened to that spoiler warning, we should have no problems with spoiling anything. So if you haven't seen the ending and have read this post, well it's your own damn fault.
    Family

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

The ending was awesome and a dissapoint, i cant explain it, i was confused whether i was happy of the ending of really pissed off, anyways i CANT WAIT for the fma movie, anyone no the realese date?

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Thought the ending went a crazy direction... Ahem... here is my crazy retelling of the ending...

Ed: Oh look at me! I'm Ed! I dont like my dad cuz he abandoded me.

Eds Dad: I had to go because I was rotting away.

Dante: I love Hoenhiem

Alphonse: I'll return you back to normal.

*Alphonse turns Ed back to normal*

Ed: Ooo.. I have my arma nd leg back! NOOO! Alphonse is gone!! I'm going to restore Al.

*Ed restores Al*

Ed: WTF?

*Ed is now in the midst of WWI*

Thats how I remember it... XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...Well you are correct when you say it is a crazy retelling...

Seriously though, I honestly don't understand what some people thought was disappointing about the ending. So far, many animes I have seen didn't have good endings. They felt as though they were rushing to complete it, and came out half-assed.
    Fullmetal Alchemist, however, didn't collapse under such pressure.

Frankly, I expected Ed to die (I know he did at Envy's hand -or arm, as it were- but he was revived by Al nonetheless). But what happened to him isn't too pessimistic, and it fit the tone of the series in general well.
    Family

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

The Ending wasn't all that great... But in a larger since it served its purpose... Which is to set things up for the movie.

"Be thou for the people..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information