AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do you watch anime???

Member Karamas is an unknown quantity at this point Karamas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 12:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Why do you watch anime???

Why do you watch anime, what was the first show you saw and which one got You hooked on it???

I fisrt saw DBZ at about 9 or 10 then got Hooked on it after seeing Rurouni Kenshin, then one of my friends introduced me to FLCL and Cowboy Beebop.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Hmmm...why do i watch anime, that's a tough one, i don't really know, cause i like art and i draw and thats all related to anime i guess thats the best thing i could come up with? And the first one that got me hooked is one called "Guyver" about 11 or 12 years ago, my Dad had them on video and i loved them so much, so much blood and gore in it though xD.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Junior Member inu-chan is on a distinguished road inu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 11:52 AM
    Threads

hmm i like anime because it is fun and helps me learn japanese and the art is really good. First anime i saw (that i can remember) was sonic and it was kinda a mixture of watching loads of anime on tele and that my sisters downloaded that got me hooked on it.
    Sore Wa Himitsu desu

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

cuz its uber cool and i like it. i tihnk my first one was DBZ. then i started watching other anime....and now im here.

Member Kutuku is on a distinguished road Kutuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 03:35 PM
    Threads

I dunno. I just really like it I guess. It's probally because that Japanese Animation is a lot better than the cartoons here in the US.
    Life without love is no life at all

Junior Member FCPunisher is infamous around these parts FCPunisher is infamous around these parts FCPunisher is infamous around these parts FCPunisher is infamous around these parts FCPunisher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 01:12 PM
    Threads

the firat anime i say was AQUA TEENS. and it was soooo funny that i watched others and my favorite manga is Azumang Daioh!and there is some flashes on albino that i like too
    For those who do evil unto other......
    the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists.....
    You will come to know me well.
    Frank Castle is Died.
    Call Me..... The Punisher.

In certain extreme situations,
    the law in inadequate.
    In order to shame its inadequacy,
    it is necessary yo act outside the law,
    to pursue....... NATURAL JUSTICE.
    This is not vengeance.
    Revange is not a vaild motive,
    it's an emotional response.
    No, not vengance..... PUNISHMENT.

Member Kutuku is on a distinguished road Kutuku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 03:35 PM
    Threads

Aqua Teen isn't really an anime.
    Life without love is no life at all

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

y do i wacth anime?...cause it's cool, funny, and awsome!!

Senior Member little_gothic_thing is on a distinguished road little_gothic_thing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 03:33 PM
    Threads

Hmmm The first anime I saw was Lain like 2 years ago i believe,i loved her mysterous ways and I loved the art even more,The reason I love anime so much is because its not only a drawling type of art,its an art as in beauty or it could be frightful but knowing me I like frightful things..I will always be a huge Lain Iwakure fan!

~No sleep,for 10 weeks..starting to see things...now people are comeing after me...are they real?Is it my imagineation? I can't figure it out so I keep running...~

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

For the comedy, romance, drama, action, and, of course, mecha!!
    First I saw was either DBZ or Gundam Wing, and the same one was what got me hooked.

Member VIPER-old has a little shameless behaviour in the past VIPER-old's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 06:12 PM
    Threads

Talking

me? well i watch it for the girls

Junior Member monibu2005 is on a distinguished road monibu2005's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2004 01:40 PM
    Threads

same here

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Easy answer tho isnt it? Not that there is anything wrong with it, coz I admit it is a reason for me to watch also.

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

that and it kills time

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

you never know what people come up with in cartoons, thats what i like about it.

Angel of Death ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime has a reputation beyond repute ladyanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:34 PM
    Threads

I watch it for everything Gundamrluz said and more. I personally think it keeps me sane. Well anime, books and video games!

• Misa family in misa journal

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

Why do you ask questions like this?....becasue we can!....no really.... i like it because of the charatcer designs!......and the crazy stories the writers come up with!...

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

The Honorable Reaper WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper has a spectacular aura about WhiteReaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2006 12:00 AM
    Threads

Quite simply, animes have better stories, far more fascinating characters, and more creative art styles. Animes also have more balls than almost all american cartoons. They aren't afraid of parents of incredibly sheltered children complaining that a character "said a bad word" or "coughed up blood" (the same, unfortunately, cannot be said for many american cartoons)
    Family

Brother in Arms: Saint Mana
    Sister in Arms: JiruCloud
    Sister: Anbu-Kakashi

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by VIPER
    me? well i watch it for the girls
    Lol, that's kinda sad but oh well ^^

And it also seems like the majority has only just got into anime recently!
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

for entertainment and because it is my need...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree with pretty much any point. The stories are certainly more captivating than anything an American has come up with to date.

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

because its freaking sweet.

and because my brain started hurting after reading so many mangas
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

I just watch it, it's addicting ^.^

how...random *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears* has much to be proud of *unshed~tears*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 08:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Astalle
    I just watch it, it's addicting ^.^
    same here,its very addictive

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I don't watch anime... i have no cable... instead i read lots of manga at night and work all day... eh, it's a living...
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information