AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: does anyone like Negima....?

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2005 02:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post does anyone like Negima....?

Negima is a new manga after love hina so i was wondering if anyone like this anime.....???
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

Never heard of it before..is it good?

Junior Member Diaphanus is on a distinguished road Diaphanus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2004 08:47 AM
    Threads

I find Negima entertaining. It's full of fanservice of the sexual variety. However, I do like the cute girls, the story, and the Latin!

Senior Member Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire is infamous around these parts Vandire's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 06:16 PM
    Threads

I've not seen the anime of Negima, but the mangas pretty cool Kinda odd, though, that a story about a 10 yr old is rated 16+
    If it looks like my avatar was made in MSPaint... Well, it kinda was. I have very little graphics skills, am bored of the avatars I made for myself back when I knew how to use fireworks, and didnt want to use someone elses.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

Oh goodness... I can tell from Diaphanus' post that this may be a manga that one must be careful when talking about. Please try to keep away from anything really adult. Adult content will be removed.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 08:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vandire
    I've not seen the anime of Negima, but the mangas pretty cool Kinda odd, though, that a story about a 10 yr old is rated 16+
    Well there are trailers floating around but they don't look like much, but it's only a trailer i guess. Yeah and "The Death of You" is right, there going to butcher it, damn those dubbing people! <waves fist in the air>. However as for the manga, i have the first 3 volumes of this and i really like it, Ken Akamatsu has got a thing for these types of Mangas and Animes, with only one difference of about 25 extra characters xD
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

The Immortal Envoy silverdragon87 is on a distinguished road silverdragon87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i have the volumes of negima but it is sorta confusing (probably cause the 10 yr old teacher and the enitire classroom of older girls )
    Silverdragon87

You are so shy when you first meet people, that's why many misunderstand you. Your favourite colour is blue or turquoise.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 01:44 PM
    Threads

Lol, how can u get confused with the story eh? I hav 1-3 and waiting on 4 coming up very soon^o^. All Negima is right now is about a 10 year old going-to-be Magister Magi/great wizard doing his job/training assisigned by his Master Wizard. And so far, he has figured out that the Southern Master Of A 1,000 Spells is no other than his father. Sounds cool right? When in reality, he is a wizard, but can't do more than 6 spells. He's a fraud, but still a good person. hehe. It really is a good Manga and good anime too^_^.
    Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea but he cheated Evangeline! Umm..i too and waiting for vol 4, it's pretty entertaing how all the girls treat him like a little borther sorta person and do all this "cute-sy" stuff to him xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^;;; um actually my sister is waiting for it too. hey i wonder who's gonna get it first???
    Silverdragon87

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 11:09 PM
    Threads

the anime version hasn't come out yet but it is slated to come out sometime mid to late next year from what i hear.

Anyway the manga is great. The main character Negi has to be the luckest guy in the planet! I have volumes 1 and 2 so far and im hopping to get 3 soon. I find this manga to be very funny and "entertaining." LOL I would recomend it to anyone..uhh 15 and up that is. :-P

Junior Member Cowgirl Ed!!  is on a distinguished road Cowgirl Ed!! 's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2005 10:19 AM
    Threads

Talking

Yea I heard about The Negima Anime if the people in Japan pick voices from the Love Hina Show that would be great. Heh hopefully theyl pic the girl that did Kaoolla for Fei!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are they really gonna put negima as an anime too?
    Silverdragon87

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup! they are

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wooooww....i wanna watch it!!!! so they haven't put them on dvd yet???
    Silverdragon87

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon87
    ^^;;; um actually my sister is waiting for it too. hey i wonder who's gonna get it first???
    I'm betting on your sis! lol ^^

Member enjio is on a distinguished road enjio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 04:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    I'm betting on your sis! lol ^^
    yeah its coming out as a movie and they are good books

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it still gonna be just like love hina right?
    Silverdragon87

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 01:55 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

i luv Negima
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it still gonna be just like love hina right?
    Well being done by Ken Akamatsu (love hina creator) and the artwork also is the same style, also done by Ken i believe, it's obvious there gonna be so similar, as i said, it's another Love Hina only with around 25 more girls!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wooooww....i wanna watch it!!!! so they haven't put them on dvd yet???
    No because they just started work on the anime series and it's not slated to come out in Japn until mid to late next year. That means it might not get here until 2006 at the least!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

2006?!!!! thats too long....
    Silverdragon87

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 11:16 AM
    Threads

Actually, it depends... The US companies have been buying anime up faster and faster. They may even get it as it's still coming out in Japan. So, you could see it sometime late next year, instead of waiting a full two years... Perhaps.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so theres still a chance that negima might come sooner than expected??
    Silverdragon87

Junior Member Fire_Princess2192 is an unknown quantity at this point Fire_Princess2192's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2005 06:48 PM
    Threads

Yah! It'a a no wonder anime's been selling out quick...
    it's just awsome!
    Hey. What's up? Da sky of course!

Oh yah, ANIME RULES!
    Fire rules too!

Chicchieena...I am Hao-sama. I am the most
    even-tempered and good-natured homicidal maniac
    to grace the pages of manga in a long time.
    Those who mess with me rarely survive to tell the tale. Ha ha ha!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information