AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Two Week Promise

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Two Week Promise

Farewell my friends on AF - unfortunately I will have to begin my two week promise now and start studying a lot to catch up for the rest of my classes. I believe AF has become too addictive for me ^_^ and I will not be on much anymore, I have to stop - I'll only come to check up certain PMs and post some small brief comments from time to time. That's about it. Anyways, I appreciate the company - and I know I will be missed by a few. Take care. When I catch up, perhaps we can chat by then.

And farewell. I will all see you again sometime in the future. Thanks.
    ~ Alyssa

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

Your not alone my parents want me to start catching up on my school work as well. So no electronics for a month

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well then thank you, Yunfei. I am glad I am not alone in this situation. I wish you the best of luck too. ^_^

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

No... don't leave

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Brother... Tatsu-Nii.... *sniffs* I will miss you the most...

BANNED Deathscythe is on a distinguished road Deathscythe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa
    Farewell my friends on AF - unfortunately I will have to begin my two week promise now and start studying a lot to catch up for the rest of my classes. I believe AF has become too addictive for me ^_^ and I will not be on much anymore, I have to stop - I'll only come to check up certain PMs and post some small brief comments from time to time. That's about it. Anyways, I appreciate the company - and I know I will be missed by a few. Take care. When I catch up, perhaps we can chat by then.

And farewell. I will all see you again sometime in the future. Thanks.
    ~ Alyssa
    gah.. aw x.x well i know we never spoke much O_O and i know like.. well yeah i dont know you too well at all but i'll miss you n.n take care and good luck with the studies ^_^ <hugs> hope to see you around kay and bye bye <waves sadly>

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Gh. What's going to happen now that the only sensible spammer with proper english leaves?

Now it's doomed for sure. LI LIEK INAUSJASUA! AHAHAH LOOLOL WHAT R Ujou doin...

I can feel it comin' already.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Good luck with all of it. Hope to see you around soon. Don't worry, I've got 3 D's. I'm so horrible on tests. X( Anyways, ja-ne! ^_^ Come back soon!

Bazooka Tooth Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han has a reputation beyond repute Han's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 08:08 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

what inuyahsha r kewl man u r nott
    Farewell, good luck with the...school..stuff...maybe I should do the same..
    Nay.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    Gh. What's going to happen now that the only sensible spammer with proper english leaves?

Now it's doomed for sure. LI LIEK INAUSJASUA! AHAHAH LOOLOL WHAT R Ujou doin...

I can feel it comin' already.
    Hahahaha... oh poor Noki. Still the same, I see? **Laughs** The next time I'll come back here, all heck will break lose. I promise ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alyssa, you made the promise to your parents right? well dont do it.. and then when they ask and say you promised just say it doesnt sound like something you'd say xD lmao or not heh! lol xP

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Parents? No, I made the commitment to myself. I will come from time to time, but rarely. After I go home, it's done... I'm not coming back lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol aw okayz xD

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Don't leave sis! ::tears::
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, it's time to say fairwell. Good luck to you people at school, always treat each other kindly with respect! I shall miss you rick, elfy-chan, Suzuna. All my love and respects **sniff** and Noki's wise remarks **sighs** I shall miss you too. I'm sorry, and goodbye.

**A train comes over to pull her away. She then jumps onboard**

Good-bye!
    Good-bye!

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

Goodbye...sister.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

And there goes one of the Nicest ppl Ive met in my time...
    Last edited by Frozen Tears; 11-05-2004 at 11:45 PM.
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Aww! ;.; I understand though.. it got too addictive for me too, so now I'm on less. You will be missed!
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...But you're still posting?????
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    ...But you're still posting?????
    I know... AF is too addictive!! I felt bad leaving my friends behind - lol - only was offline for around 3 days posting once in a while. Now I'm back... kinda. Miss me Ai?! lol

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Good luck catching up ^^;;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thanks Reiako - doing my studies right now. I miss you too ^_^

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So you were offline for three days.

...The same three days I was offline XD XD.

I didn't miss you. I didn't even know you were gone! lol
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lmao well okay - was on for like maybe about three hours yesterday and posted seldom every 20 minutes. But still! Wasn't here as much as I would have liked, lol - and yeah - I didn't miss you too ;_;

lol - j/k - nice to see you aboard ^_^

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

No, don't leave!.. AF just won't be the same without you. Well, I look forward to you returning, and be safe while you're gone! ;_;

<3

Closed Thread

Thread Information