AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: angelic layer?

Member wolfwoman is an unknown quantity at this point wolfwoman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2005 02:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default angelic layer?

its interesting, but i cant find it!
    anyone know about it and where i can find it?
    Last edited by Fabala; 01-05-2005 at 09:58 PM. Reason: title

National Alchemist Kisho will become famous soon enough Kisho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 04:54 PM
    Threads

Well If you order www.theanimenetwork.com

It comes on occasionally. Other than that i dunno.

We're all the same...

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

angelic layer rox!!!!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Choose Your Destiny Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will is a name known to all Master_Will's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2005 09:27 PM
    Threads

sombody explain what angelic layer is, i wanna know

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

its 'bout a girl she is in junior high school. when she came to tokyo, she saw a white angel fighting. she doesn't know her mom owned that angel
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Junior Member ~Syao-Chen~ has a little shameless behaviour in the past ~Syao-Chen~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2005 09:26 AM
    Threads

angelic layer is a really good anime
    they had lots cute characters in it.

it was fun to read it!!

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I think it's weird..

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dark, its no weird

[Let's keep in mind that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Thank you.]
    Last edited by Fabala; 11-10-2004 at 11:39 AM.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

It is certainly different. The characters are quite cute, as expected of CLAMP. Don't know too much about it since I only saw 1 episode, but I would like to see the rest very much.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

clamp did rock animes & mangas
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

From what I have seen, I totally agree, so that is how I know Angelic Layer will be good.

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Misery
    I think it's weird..
    Man, you said the same thing to my thread about Angelic Layer at "General Anime", but you didn't explain me why do you think it's weird.

It's the best "duel" anime I have ever seen. For one more time, Clamp made another wonderful project. GO, GO, MISAKI!!!

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Senior Member -Mushrambo- is on a distinguished road -Mushrambo-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2004 03:18 AM
    Threads

MISAKI-CHII MISAKI-CHII MISAKI-CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Angelic Layer is the absolute bestest of its time and kind.

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I always thought the chant was mi-mi-misaki misaki-chiii!

And the Kindergarten Kids Misaki Fanclub was mi-mi-misaki ganbare ganbare Hikaru.

And as for what its about
    Misaki is moving to Tokyo to live with her arent Shouko. At the train station she get's lost and witnisess a battle between a white and black angel. Seeing the smaller white angel win, she wishes she could be just like the white angel, being that she is short herself. She then realises that it's a combat game played with dolls.

She comes home with a set to start up Angelic Layer, and her aunt seems worried about it, since Misaki's astranged mother is somehow connected to Angelic Layer. But Misaki begins to take part in the official tournament.

What sets Angelic Layer apart from other "tournament with toys" anime is one simple thing. It's sould purpose is not to sell merchandising, it's all about the story. The plot is interesting, the action scenes are incredible, and the characters are well developed and likeable.

I wholeheartedly reccomend Angelic Layer for anyone (and this comes from somebody who thinks CLAMP is terribly overrated).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I only get to watch like 1-2 eps every two wks bc thats how my anime channel has it set, but I've seen like 15- 20 eps from the begining, never missing an ep. I'm up to the final battle where she gets to face her mom ^^ BUT NO SPOILER! no no no no no, i wanna watch what happens, if they'll battle or not now that she knows her mom.

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aalyiah Zoroaster
    I'm up to the final battle where she gets to face her mom ^^ BUT NO SPOILER! no no no no no, i wanna watch what happens, if they'll battle or not now that she knows her mom.
    When you see the last episode, I want hearing your opinion for the ending; personally, it's one of the best endings I have ever seen in anime.

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, I'll check later and see if that today's episdoe ^^

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

I <3 Angelic Layer, I even have a couple of the action figures. And I do like the ending, infact all the episodes are good & help to move the anime along not stalling it up ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just watched episode 25 "Angels Wet With Tears" And it was Outstanding!!!!
    That was the most emotions I have seen EVER in any Anime espisode and that was only the First half!!
    I LOVED IT!!! ^^ It was amazing, I cried the whole episode!!! Lol
    I'm still tearing and sniffling from it, It was just sooo touching!!

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Go Hikaru&misaki-chi!!!
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol. I think Misaki & Ojiro make such a kawaii pair ^^

Junior Member ~Syao-Chen~ has a little shameless behaviour in the past ~Syao-Chen~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2005 09:26 AM
    Threads

Oh yeah!!
    I have something important about angelic layer to tell you-all
    I just find out yesterday that the manga and anime tells two kind of ending!!
    It was very ineresting!!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True, lets just say the relationships between certain characters isn't the same as Manga to Anime. But then again they don't always follow it word for word, chapter to chapter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, they don't but its still fun to read the manga and watch the anime ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Agreed, thats why I own them both :P ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information