AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Call Me

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Call Me

Got this pic of Naru from an art book that I have and got the image from a stock photo site that I frequent. Saw the pic of Naru, and the idea just sorta fell into place. If you look behind Naru you can see what's left of hers and Keitaros names. Anyway, what do you think?

Oh yeah, it's 1600x1200, a rarity for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Call Me.jpg‎
Views:	117
Size:	546.9 KB
ID:	741  
    Last edited by Xian Pu; 11-04-2004 at 06:50 PM.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

I see no picture. v.v
    Edit: I do now. Cute, though I like my wallpapers to have characters to one side. Nice to see Naru not beating something up. ^^
    Last edited by Suzuna; 11-04-2004 at 06:52 PM.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I liked it ^^ GJ

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 02:05 PM
    Threads

wat is this thread supposed to be?

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*bashes head against keyboard*

It's a critique thread on my wallpaper. Ya know, the first reply in this thread?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ook

National Alchemist Kisho will become famous soon enough Kisho's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 04:54 PM
    Threads

I think it's pretty nice dude, but my favorite of yours is that one of Rei saying Pwnzd ^_^

We're all the same...

Hat made of Straw! Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat is infamous around these parts Straw_hat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2006 12:55 PM
    Threads

call you what

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

im confused who would title this "call me"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You two can not be serious. Pay attention to this particular forum boys. It's easy really. The name of the wallpaper is Call Me. You know, cause Naru is on cell phone and she's got a phone pad behind her? Yeah, it's like that. The whole purpose of ANY thread in this area is for critiques and what needs to be changed. Member to member, can you keep the spam out of these threads? Please?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanx now im not confused any more, well a little

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

welcome to the 1600-wallers!! ^_^ ok...what are those little white things around her? can u remove them or not? a bit strange the position of the girl and the taxt...but it's a good work...1 last thing(if u want): try changing the hue of the bg...like orange or something else
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

A different colour of the bg would be nicer. Purple doesn't go with her in this case. I like the concept of the bg. Yea, what are those specks around her that are whitish.

Enigmatic Prodigy Frozen Tears is an unknown quantity at this point Frozen Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2005 09:06 AM
    Threads

Nice wallapaper...
    Look Into the Windows Of my Soul
    the Eyes Never Lie..

--++Dadelions Guardian:++--
    family:
    The Avenger (brother)
    Sin(Big Brother)
    Brimstone(Oldest Brother)
    Gizzy(Cousin)
    Killah J(Younger Brother)
    ~beatrix_bunny220 (cousin) ~
    ~!Pixiedancer (cousin)!~
    !!Deathscythe(cousin)!!
    Somebody Gonna Die Tonight

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Ish kawaii and pretty, but I don't really like the clock background, but it's your wallpaper and you should have it how you like. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by shi_amai
    Ish kawaii and pretty, but I don't really like the clock background, but it's your wallpaper and you should have it how you like. ^_^

Uh, dude, it's not a clock... It's a phone face. Also, those 'whitish specks' would be the remenants of hers and Keitaros names. I thought I made that clear earlier.

Closed Thread

Thread Information