AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: CLAMP School Detectives

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default CLAMP School Detectives

So far I've only read the manga but I like the series a lot. Akira Ijyuin is the elementary treasurer and my favorite! Nokoru Imonoyama is the president. I hate him. Suoh Takamura is cool, and nice I guess. I like AKIRA! Whoops I already mentioned that...

Anyway I want to see the anime, cause i like the mangas! I would give the series like an 8/10 because of the ending. Of the mangas I mean. If you read them you may know why. And Akira-Kun wasn't in there enough (I know why).

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Innocent Angel mistressmisha can only hope to improve mistressmisha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2005 02:59 PM
    Threads

The guy with blonde hir is Nokoru Imonoyama.
    Suoh Takamura has blue hair.
    Akira Ijyuin (my love ) has black hair

Nokumo is in 6th grade, Suoh in 5th and Akira in 4th!

Thank you to tokyo_mew_mew on Greatest Journal for this picture. Join tmm_couplefans on Greatest Journal!!!

Junior Member LiN123 is on a distinguished road LiN123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 10:59 AM
    Threads

Um I havnt read all of the Manga and Anime but I will try I have alot of books so I will try!!!! )
    SpongeBob and Patrick

They are so cool!!!!

LiN123

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

ive seen the anime and i think that is really good and cute...i think that all the characters are good...they each have their own personalities....and that is really nice....

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

I was a bit sad that the manga was so short...The ending, I must agree, was not all that good, yet it was very cute! Suoh is most definately my favorite. Akira is my second, though. He's just so cutely clueless about things, it's adorable! Anywho, I'd love to see the anime...

aka Cherry Blossoms! cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms will become famous soon enough cblssms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 01:40 PM
    Threads

I've SEEN the manga, and I always ask myself if I should read it... should I? Is the manga good? o.o
    Sister : CKY_SinkIn2TheUnderground - [email protected]
    Brothers: meatwod3 - bladesilver1234 - lucifer666
    Loved Little Brothers: tao_bason05 - sephiroth33 -
    naota n. - cameron
    Aunt: Wolf_Charmer

Closed Thread

Thread Information