AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 72 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2334

Thread: The Journey

Junior Member ??? is on a distinguished road ???'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2005 03:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well im new and all i have to say is BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

ooc: please if you are not signed up for this RPG do not post i repeat DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP!! what you just did is called spamming and you dont make friends by spaming

Victim #26 Seductress is on a distinguished road Seductress's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

((Once again sorry for lack of posts, I have been gone.))

Hearing Amazon knock on the doors she smiled happily, they where finally there. Striding out of the room she looked to Amazon happily, Carrie was really feeling as though all of them had become good friends. Looking to Amazon she waited for Haldir to awake, stretching her arms out behind her she could feel her spinal discs pop in place with a few crackling sounds, moving her hand over her mouth as her mouth gaped open in a yawn, oddly enough she was still tired but that wouldn't stop her from the travels, she was having to much fun.
    You can not kill what you did not create.

~Lacy~

BigBoy ra5 is on a distinguished road ra5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 06:34 PM
    Threads

Nuratu was thankful to see his ring. " Thank you for geting my ring back!" Nuratu said. Nuratu asked, "Were are you going?,because if you need rest i'll bring you to my village not to far from here, just up the road?"
    Last edited by ra5; 03-01-2005 at 03:42 PM.
    Thanks to Uzumaki for the sig!
    Lets hide behind the couch!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Do they even cure you
    Or is it just to humor us before we die
    If only we could heal ourselves
    We wouldn't need to be hooked up to these machines

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2006 01:56 PM
    Threads

The sun had now come up, and the dragon was anxious to get moving. He stayed still and didn't speak. Shiori needed to rest, and the two were bound to meet up with the rest of the group a couple of days late, so it didn't really bother him. Marth opened his eyes, and looked around the calm forest nothing was there, and all night there was no sound or movement. Any demon wound have picked up on the scent of two dragons, so they probably stayed as far as they could from the seemingly dangerous couple.

Marth looked down at Shiori, who had just awoken. He smiled, "Did you sleep well?" Marth asked, looking from Shiori to his still unsheathed sword. He removed his arm fo her, and sheathed the blade, and re-attached the two blades to his belt.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 03-01-2005 at 03:56 PM.

Aifa bistowed rice upon me... has he bestowed it upon you?

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

i would be happy to join

Junior Member andross is on a distinguished road andross's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2005 05:12 PM
    Threads

Rioumaru had been drifting around this particular village for about five days now. An old widowed fortune teller had let him stay in her house for the time he would be there, and provided him with food and clean clothes. He had decided to set out to explore the village on that day because on the first few days he was there he had been resting and restoring his energy from the long journey from a far off kingdom he had returned from.
    Last edited by andross; 03-02-2005 at 05:42 PM.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: there is a sign up sheet some where in the rpg section sign in there and see what Flame Demon says. Please do not spam in an Rpg when you have no business in doing so. Now read the rules and follow them and no spamming

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rioumaru had come across a small marketing section of the village and decided he should stalk up on supplies and maybe even weapons if he could, before he would set out again. He was browsing through the stands when a small isolated booth caught his eye. He walked over and saw a set of sharp new red-hilted katanas and jewelled sheaths to go with them. Rioumaru wanted these new swords really badly because his had been worn out from all the tasks he had preformed with them, when the fact that he might not have enough money to by them came across his mind. He checked his supply pouch to see if he had enough to purchase the swords and was deppressed to see that he did not have nearly enough. The swords were just too much, and as Rioumaru walked away from the booth he debated whether or not to steal them or not.
    Although this would pose as a threat to the villagers and probably get him ran out of the village he really wanted those swords.
    Last edited by andross; 03-01-2005 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelled sheath wrong

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

OOC: Was your character approved Andross?

Shoiri looked at Marth and smiled, giving him a nod, "Of course I did," she said, getting to her feet and streaching out. Letting out a yawn, she spread out her wings and gave them a good streach as well. She noticed a small stream nearby and headed towards it, cupping some water in her palms and bringing her lips to it.

After she had gotten a refreshing drink, she headed back to Marth. "Did you get a chance to rest?" she questioned.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: his person was aproved i just checked the sign up forums

Some Old Cliché g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death has a reputation beyond repute g0d_of_death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marth stood as Shiori came back. "No." He replied dully to Shiori's question. "I didn't need to sleep, and I needed to stay on guard, there's no one else here, it wouldn't be safe." The dragon picked up his armour and dropped it onto his shoulders. "If we leave now, we should arive just before noon." He said as he stretched briefly. He walked by Shiori, smiling, as he went over to the stream. He put his head in the water, and took it out. His hair was dripping, so he shook his head. Marth closed his eyes, and opened them, looking at the sky. His wings shot out of his back, and he walked over to Shiori. "We can leave whenever you're ready." He said.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 03-01-2005 at 08:21 PM.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shiori smiled some as he shook himself of the water that dripped from his hair. "I'm ready right now," she stated, giving her wings another good streach before she jumped high into the air. She flapped her wings a couple of times and was airborne in no time at all. It seemed that she was quite excited about getting there today. The morning sun shone on her wings and created a sort of rainbow effect as the light went shone through them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marth looked up to the half dragon the was flying above him, and what he saw was a rainbow. The gloomy dragon couldn't help but be amazed by the brilliance of the colors in the sky. He smiled, and took flight aswell, coming up right beside Shiori. "We should move fast to cut down on time, if you can." Marth sadi as he began to speed up, but not too quickly, he didn't want to get too far ahead.

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Drgn looked to the man whose ring was returned. "Well...we just woke up, so rest isn't the best idea...although I would like to ask you something about where you will take us. Is there an old woman there...possibly a fortune reader...?" Drgn crossed his arms after asking this and waited for a reply from the lone traveller.

Drgn looked up at the sky...the sun was midway up the sky...it was about nine o'clock...halfway to noon. We have only one day left...I hope this traveller is taking us where we need to go...

So fill me up to the brim...

Harlequin Girl Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina is on a distinguished road Armegeddon_Raina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 03:36 AM
    Threads

"follow me damnit" i stomp off and my wings come out, i glide away occasionaly flaping my wings, "i think its this way,"

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better ....
    Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me
    Girl I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
    Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
    No, no, no, you know it will always just be me

Queen of the Airheads ^,~ Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess is a glorious beacon of light Amazon_Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 03:17 PM
    Threads

Amazon looked over at Carrie "Good Morning!" she said. She looked over at Haldir, noticing he was still sleeping. She called out his name impatiently. After no answer she grinned at Carrie devilishly "Hey how about we wake him up...." she said pulling out a bucket of water "With this!" she dumped the water on Haldir and then shoved the bucket in Carries arms pointing at her innocently.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I can move quickly when I need to...Don't worry about it," Shiori assured him, giving him a smile. Giving her wings a final streach, she flew right after Marth, the rainbow colors disappeared as she moved out of the angle of the sun's light, keeping up with him.

Member stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen is infamous around these parts stephen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2005 08:36 AM
    Threads

Say what

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I'll tell you what...DON'T SPAM!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rioumaru decided to go explore the other section of the village and take his mind of the katanas for a while. He had soon realized that the village he had been nesting in for the past few days was much like the village he was raised in; small, famishd and poorly taken care of. He didn't like it much because it brought back memories of the foster parents he was raised by, and the horrible labour he was put forth to do. As Rioumaru was walking aimlessly, as he was thinking about the past, he tripped over someone's leg and fell on his knees.

"Watch it!" he shouted to the old man sitting on the ground that he had tripped over. The old man refused to answer and lowered his head. "Hello! I'm talking to you, answer me!" Rioumaru shouted again at the stubborn old man and kicked him roughly in the leg. The old man looked up and his sly yellow eyes glinted in the sunlight and he said "Excuse me!?" Rioumaru gazed into the man's eyes and a strange feling that he had seen this person before came to him. "Rioumaru, long time no see!" the man said in his rough, high voice, as he leaned forward gesturing a hand shake. Rioumaru stepped back, not knowing what to say though he knew he had seen this person before.

He was about to turn around and walk away, when it struck him that this man was his old foster father that had raised him in his early childhood in place of his real parents! He turned around and gave the man a sharp look "You....What are you doing in a place like this!!?" he questioned angrily, but at the same time he was sort of relieved to see the man who had raised him. Even though he had forced Rioumaru to do so much hard work as a child, he was happy to see him.
    Last edited by andross; 03-02-2005 at 05:37 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marth looked back to Shiori and nodded. He continued to fly forward, not wanting to waste any time. He knew Drgn would be rushing to get to the meeting place as soon as possible and he didn't want to make him wait too long. "Shiori." Marth called as he looked at the half dragon who had now caught up with him. "You're half elf... do you think you can speak through your mind to Drgn?" He asked. Marth wanted to let the elf know that Shiori and himself would be a little late. It didn't really matter if he knew or not, but Marth didn't want to keep the rest of the group waiting for the two dragons to return.

As Marth waited for an answer he looked forward again to the rapidly approaching Mt. Kami. It was now a few hours before noon, and they -if continuing at this speed- would arrive in about an hour's time.
    Last edited by g0d_of_death; 03-02-2005 at 03:15 PM.

BigBoy ra5 is on a distinguished road ra5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 06:34 PM
    Threads

First Nuratu said,"My names Nuratu first of all, and yes there is an old lady that can read fortuns, and don't worry she is right each time. I'll bring you there... follow me. I'll also get you somthing to eat. Not to be rude or eneything but can I ask you your names? I would really like to know the ones name who got my ring back for me? Then I will bring you there."
    Last edited by ra5; 03-02-2005 at 04:02 PM.
    Thanks to Uzumaki for the sig!
    Lets hide behind the couch!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Do they even cure you
    Or is it just to humor us before we die
    If only we could heal ourselves
    We wouldn't need to be hooked up to these machines

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

Drgn looked at the person called Naratu, and hesitantly replied, "My named is Drgn...this," he said pointing to Hitomi, "is Hitomi, and this is Raina..." he finished. He heard a soft grumble in his stomach and knew that food would be a good idea. And the fact that Naratu said there was an old woman in the village borught his confidence in this village up. "Let's go with Naratu...we can get food at the village and we'll find the old woman we're looking for..." Drgn began to stand impatiently, waiting for Naratu to lead them.

So fill me up to the brim...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Kiori, nice to see you." the old man said still holding out his hand for Rioumaru to shake. "Haven't sen you in a while."

"It's been a long time," Rioumaru said "I've forgotten about you." He leaned forward and shaked the old mans hand "How is the village doing, and mother?"

The old man frowned at this question and looked up at Rioumaru and tears came to his eyes "The village and your mother all were attacked by a group of barbarians, I fled at the last minute. I tried to save her but I couldn't. I fled and came to this village and became poor and ill and started to beg for money on the streets. I've been here ever since."

Kiori (short name for Rioumaru) looked at his father with sadness, and felt anger build up inside him towards the barbarians who slottered his village. "Where are they now, the barbarians?" Kiori asked as he gritted his teeth together.

Closed Thread

Thread Information