AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Down to Earth

Member Wandering_Youth is an unknown quantity at this point Wandering_Youth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2005 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Down to Earth

Let's see now, I started making this wallpaper like 3 months ago , but I stopped because my fall semester clsses were starting and I eventually forgot about the thing. Now 3 months later, I finally finished it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Enchanted_Lake.jpg‎
Views:	137
Size:	449.8 KB
ID:	727  
    Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 11-03-2004 at 10:58 PM.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow. I really like this. Good job, my only, and I mean only complaint is the character. While I can't put my finger on what it is exactly; something seems off to me. I especially like the reflection. Good job on that.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

You made Alice way too dark and smooth.. you can't even see her mouth x.x
    Good job other than that.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

she does look a bit too smooth. almost kinda like 2D.....sort of.....

over all, you did an excellent job with the wp. great work.

Member Wandering_Youth is an unknown quantity at this point Wandering_Youth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2005 04:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Suz: Can you elaborate a bit more? What do mean she's too smooth and dark?

____: Umm, that's because it's a drawing...

Edit: Nvm, I know what you mean by flat and dark now. Well, the original scan was like that so I can't really do anything about it. I actually dare not try.
    Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 11-04-2004 at 12:32 AM.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

i think suz means that there is more texture in the back ground then on the girl

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think it's very nicely done. However, here are my 2 cents.

Remove the grass totally if you can, it's out of place. You've got a moon and a lake and some shadows that resemble mountains. Then you've got grass out of nowhere. Text wise, I think you can just stick to "The enchanted lake" if you wanna take out the grass/earth totally.

I think you need to work more on the water effect. All I see right now are the photoshop filter effect which can be done quite easily. You may have to spend quite some time working on how to improve that water look.

That magical circle that you've got going there is a good idea but it's not complete. Refer to the mistress of magic water ripples http://ningen.nattoli.net/tutorials/...ripple_01.html for some good help

And the text, maybe you might wanna remove the butterflies around the text and put sparkles around it instead? Cause the butterflies seem slightly out of place.

Overall, I think it looks great. Whatever I've commented, it's my point of view. All the best!

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have to agree with asher about the text and the reflection is nice but its more like glass rather than water if that's what you were going for. There should be some ripples. The grass seems ok but somehow the way it was done don't look like there is a lake. But overall, it looks good.

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'd put the sparkles trailing her down all the way to her feet, and the grass does make for a strange shoreline.... Maybe make the grass not so tall and make it matte up to the shore of the lake. Thats the only thing wrong I see with it.

The Goddess has Spoken
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

No, I meant the character. Here is what Alice usually looks like. Compare with the wallpaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	EE04_1.jpg‎
Views:	78
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ayanna13.jpg‎
Views:	80
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	744   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ayanna5.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	745  
    Last edited by Suzuna; 11-04-2004 at 07:02 PM.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Member alexssj can only hope to improve alexssj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2006 10:42 AM
    Threads

i love it it looks great to me!!!!!!!

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Holy thread resurection Batman!

When a thread dies, leave it dead, kk?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Cable Goddess Sexy Monk Miroku will become famous soon enough Sexy Monk Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 04:50 PM
    Threads

I think it looks very nice! I'm not really a wallpaper expert, but I think it's great! The reflection is a nice touch. *SMM*

This sig was made by my cool, bad a$$ uncle- Chibi Goku

This sig was made by my older sis Wolf Demon Rin

*Family is in my journal*
    *If you wanna join or be my friend, just pm me!*

Professor yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan has a spectacular aura about yotsuba-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 09:46 AM
    Threads

that is really nice.
    I PROTEST SIGNATURE GALLERIES!
    yotsuba-chan heil

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

People, look at the date that this thread was made.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistressPookyChan
    People, look at the date that this thread was made.
    HOLYMOLY
    this tread has been goin on for this long?!!!
    anyway the pic is nice but I can`t imagine this tread has been here for so long and it only has 1 page?!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information