AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Tenchi Muyo Movie

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Tenchi Muyo Movie

has any one seen this movie? i have. its pretty cool

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can't say I have. What is it? I've seen Tenchi Muyo 2 the movie.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ive seen the the one where tenchi gets stuck in an unreal world and ryo-oki and that other purple haired girl had to save him from the fake world from a wierd girl.

Senior Member WHFBeavis is infamous around these parts WHFBeavis is infamous around these parts WHFBeavis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 06:18 AM
    Threads

Default New Tenchi Series

hey guys or ladies i am a fellow tenchi fan and i watched the whole season of the new tenchi in japanese its when his sister appears that looks like his mother and he just cries and dosnt realize anything about it until he is told that he has to marry this girl from the GP sector on another planet but all i have to say this series is one of the best they made so far but i like the movies also.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

It's okay

Junior Member HANA is on a distinguished road HANA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2004 10:57 AM
    Threads

has any one seen this movie?

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's the title, if you don't mind?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ummmm HAHA actually i forgot the title of it. but i know the cover of it and what it looks like. There's a tree with a person attahced to it or sumthin woerd like that and tenchi's back is turned looking at it. its like all greenish bright colored and stuff.

Future Manga Producer Anime_Overload will become famous soon enough Anime_Overload's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 10:09 PM
    Threads

Sounds like you're talking about the 2nd movie Daughter of Darkness. I have it and it is cool. It's about this deamon girl who would turn Jurian children into these crystal things and eat them, but then she met Tenchi's grandfather as a kid and fell in love, but she was found out and banished from the planet in the tree of darkness. 2000 years later her tree landed on Earth (I think) and she found Yushou (Tenchi's grandfather) she wanted revenge on him because she though that he had betrayed her back on jurai. So she took some of Tenchi's hair and some of her's a created a daughter, Mayuka. as the story progresses Ryoko incressingly hates Mayuka because she seems to close to Tenchi than a daughter would be. Then one night she is finally found out (because she is under the deamon's control, although Mayuka tries with all her might to resist) and she kidnaps Sasami and takes her to the Tree of darkness. Tenchi and Ryoko go after them. by now the deamon girl has completely brought out deamon side and sicks Mayuka on Tenchi. Ryoko is defeated and Techi's Light hawk sword is usless in the darness demintion. Tenchi gets all tor up by Mayuka using her claws on his bare back. Sasami finally wakes up after being found, and pleads with Mayuka to come to her sinces. Mayuka's good side snaps her out of the deamons control and she refuses to hurt anyone else. The deamon punishes her by killing her and she dies in Tenchis arms, and gets transformed into one of thoses jewels. The deamon attacks Tenchi and the others by using her full power. Ayeka comes to the darkness demintion carrying a branch of the tree of light, Tsunami. and gives it to Tenchi. Tenchi using the power of Tsunami defeats the deamon and finds out that she was once in love with Yosho, and they are transported back into their demtion. In the end Yashu uses her Sientific genius to bring Mayuka back to life by regenrating the Jewel into a baby. The End.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The tree didn't land on earth, but she did happen to locate her lost love, but she was so full of vengeance that she wanted to make him pay for what the other people did to her. But she was still stuck in the realm of darkness, plus she preferred to play games i8nstead of doing things herself. Miuka was a product of combining Tenchi's and the demon girls DNA. The rest sounds about right though. I have the movie too, and have watched it several times. I think I've see the first movie, but only once so I can't recall it very well.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 11-04-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Junior Member Murderdolly is an unknown quantity at this point Murderdolly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 10:41 AM
    Threads

WHICH Tenchi are you talking about? There's 2 ya know. Tenchi the movie: Tenchi in Love, where he goes back in time to save his mum, was actually really boring and didn't fit up to the standards of the show. Tenchi the movie: Daughter of Darkness however, with Mayuka, was one of the best anime movies i've seen.
    It's not my fault i'm better than you, it's your own fault your an ignorant twit.
    "If people are going to hate me, i want them to hate me for the right reasons."
    ~i love idiots~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the one where theres a girl stuck on a tree......sumthin like that.

Senior Member sora-sama is on a distinguished road sora-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 07:22 AM
    Threads

yeah ryoko and aieka are their names and yes i have seen it actually i onw it and i thought that it was pretty cool except for the part where the alternet universe or rather parallel universe kept starting over from the first day that tenchi awoke in it, but yeah i have seen it.

Junior Member Murderdolly is an unknown quantity at this point Murderdolly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 10:41 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by XxJBxX
    the one where theres a girl stuck on a tree......sumthin like that.
    -.- yea...explains SO much there buddy.
    It's not my fault i'm better than you, it's your own fault your an ignorant twit.
    "If people are going to hate me, i want them to hate me for the right reasons."
    ~i love idiots~

Senior Member Moon Blade is on a distinguished road Moon Blade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2005 11:47 PM
    Threads

Wink The movies

I am pretty sure the movie XxJBxX means in Daughter of Darkness. It was good, though had a mix of odd elements from the OVA and TV series (i.e. Kiyone around and so are Light Hawk Wings). I do like the movie, but it is my least favorite of the 3 Tenchi movie. The first one, Tenchi Muyo! In Love is the one with Achika. THat one is my favorite. Daughter of Darkness was second. Third was Tenchi Forever. That movie supposedly wraps up Tenchi Universe where Tenchi's true feelings emerge (The results of this movie may differ from the OVA season 3 that is being produced now and claims to decide Tenchi's love). The animation is very different though (more realistic) and threw me off some, but it delivers much human drama. I say see them all!

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

i havent seen any tenchi movies i wish i could.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

where can i buy any of the tenchi movies??

Closed Thread

Thread Information