AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hey guys! Long time no see!

Senior Member babyEternalMoon babyEternalMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2004 09:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hey guys! Long time no see!

OMG!!! What did you guys do to the place!!! lol! I am gone for only about three months and you change everything on me!!! Shame on you!!! Yea, between my job and school and bunch of other issues going on in my life it has been hard to come one. I have picked up a bad habit of sleeping in classes, and I am not getting as much sleep as I should. Oh well. Is there anyone out there that I recognize, who remembers me and my posts from a couple of months ago? Well I am back for now, hopefully I'll be stopping by a lot more often, but I can't promise much. And not threatening me with the duct tape that's my job!!! lol! !!! I hope that you guys remember me. Who all has left the forums, who has returned? Ya'll need to update me on the latest Tuxy gossip! lol!

p.s. How's all my buddies doing of ya'll are still around.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember you!! Yes, yes I do...from Tuxy. Tee hee...things have changed for me as well. But it's always nice to see another familiar face. I think I remember you most from the Random Pictures thread. As to lack of sleep...that seems to be a common complaint around these parts. Well, if you have any questions about the new layout...pm me...I am more than happy to respond. Everyone knows I'm here on and off throughout the day.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember yooooou!

Nice to see you back!
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

BANNED Deathscythe is on a distinguished road Deathscythe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 02:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by babyEternalMoon
    OMG!!! What did you guys do to the place!!! lol! I am gone for only about three months and you change everything on me!!! Shame on you!!! Yea, between my job and school and bunch of other issues going on in my life it has been hard to come one. I have picked up a bad habit of sleeping in classes, and I am not getting as much sleep as I should. Oh well. Is there anyone out there that I recognize, who remembers me and my posts from a couple of months ago? Well I am back for now, hopefully I'll be stopping by a lot more often, but I can't promise much. And not threatening me with the duct tape that's my job!!! lol! !!! I hope that you guys remember me. Who all has left the forums, who has returned? Ya'll need to update me on the latest Tuxy gossip! lol!

omfg ^___^ welcome back!! and hey!! ^_^ good to meet you xD id say long i havent seen you in.. well since i was born xD lmfao

okay xD lol

welcome back!! <hugs> and hope to see you around take care bye bye for now ^_^

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

I also remember you ^_^

Welcome back ^_^

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

Don't know you but welcome back

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

OMG! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

Love you and Welcome Back :3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by babyEternalMoon

Ahh, an old timer eh? Nice to see you back on AF!

I couldn't help but overhear you sleep in the middle of classes. I wish I had the time to do that too lmao. Note, I got a three-hour lecture tonight, humor me

Anyways, nice to see you onboard. And have fun there! ^_~

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

ya what did happen to AF??? it just changed one day as i was logging on. but why? i dont know, but elcome back. im sorta new, since uve never seen me b4.

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Welcome back.^^

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Er...I think I know you o.O; Hard to say, as I'm not a regular Tux-goer =/

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

hi
    welcome back
    but i didn't really notice that u were gone...

Member Bebop has a little shameless behaviour in the past Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2004 03:12 PM
    Threads

Hey how ya doing you son of a gun?

Senior Member babyEternalMoon babyEternalMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2004 09:02 PM
    Threads

Wow...I know so few of you...! I was always on Tuxy, and usually to be found in the misc section. I'm so sad!!! Waa!!! Where did all my buddies go!!! . Oh well. It is soo hard to get on to the forums these days. In fact I haven't even been on my computer in a couple of days and I am usually on nearly every night! Sheesh!! Well anyways. And ya Myrra, I was in the random pics a lot. I did a lot of sailor moon pics. Now what I want to know is, did anime forum and tuxedomask forum and all other sister sites combine together? Because I went to log into the forums at Tuxy that day, and bam! I was in a whole new and different place!!! Man you should have seen the question marks around my head!!! Oh well. So what's new Tuxy peeps? And how de-do, to the people of AF!

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Well, I don't know you, but welcome back anyway. Hope to see you around now that you're back.

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

I dont know you but welcome back. Im a ghost on this board, dont post much.

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Welcome back, gurl!

I don't really remember you, but anywya, wlecome back, man!

you liek this site, so far?

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I remember you, but you probably know me as a certain Believe
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

lol..i don't know you but welcome back.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Yes - Welcome back to AF ^_^

I might remember you back then, could be a familiar face. Hm... it's been a while since I could remember anyone - lol.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Goddess of Death Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada has a reputation beyond repute Pina Colada's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2009 12:11 AM
    Threads

hey BEM! you should remember me. welcome back! <3
    **********If you used to Role Play at Amy's Lounge (at sailormercury.com) or Cherry Hill (at sailormars.com) please PM me. I was ~Angel*Queen*Hotaru~ at both places. **********

Closed Thread

Thread Information