AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who loves Rick??

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who loves Rick??

Alright, rick_forrest, my coolest twin-brother, just gave me the burden of making me his matchmaker, and I don't feel like just shooting Cupid's arrow to anyone all by myself. Are there any people out there who is interested in a hot guy, in some leather machine armor? Somebody who can pretend to be the wife of this delicate man for the next upcoming marriage? You can post up any suggestions in public, and have discussions about such suggestions, or you can even declare yourself a lover here as well, especially through PM'ing - that is. All results will be tallied at the end of the week. I thank you, and you people have a nice day! <Don't mock me rick, I'm doing my best - lol - we're gonna go tease you around for a while ^_~>

**And don't you be picking me out either, it's wrong for a twin-brother to marry a twin-sister!!!!!... lol

Hm... If any girl would like to PM us about the arranged marriage with rick, and the secret crush you have with him, we'll be happy to oblige. ^_^

Anyways to put this in short, we will prepare a wedding with the person whom Karel, Queen-of-Mars, and the others will find the perfect match for rick some time soon....

Anyways, if anyone has some problem and they can't show up for the wedding, which we will post up on the forum a couple days later, Queen-of-Mars, Karel and our associates will be on post all during that night and may change the schedule around. As long as this special girl and rick decides to show up, we will commence the wedding time as planned. Me and my associates will write down the vows, hope to see you all at the wedding soon!!

*The bride and the groom must consult with us if they wanna take part in the ceremony. The best man and the matron of honor will be picked by both rick and this "special girl." Rick may choose who may play as the priest or the priestess who takes part in declaring the wedding ceremony. ^_~

Mainly in charge: Rick
    Official Wedding Planners: Queen-of-Mars, Suzuna, ~ Celessa Avalon ~, Karel, Female_Hitokiri
    Last edited by Alyssa; 10-29-2004 at 08:42 PM.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Or, if Rick can't find a person to officiate, one of us will.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I <3 rick

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    Or, if Rick can't find a person to officiate, one of us will.
    If this doesn't work, then we shall do it in private then *snickers*
    Last edited by Alyssa; 10-29-2004 at 03:39 PM.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who?

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alrighty then, I'm in charge here... my own little mini-mod world, you might say. I nominate Celessa, Mars, and... umm... I'll decide who else later. For now though, you two will help me out.

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

i wanna help rick.
    plz?

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rick_forrest
    Alrighty then, I'm in charge here... my own little mini-mod world, you might say. I nominate Celessa, Mars, and... umm... I'll decide who else later. For now though, you two will help me out.
    Rick, nominate Karel too - he knows a couple girls you might like ^_~

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So does Marsy... *wink* but I'll nominate Karel as well... and Suzuna too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, I think we already took those steps. O.o Except we had one more. Anyway, whats up?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rick_forrest
    So does Marsy... *wink* but I'll nominate Karel as well... and Suzuna too.
    K I'll re-edit, Suzuna will be a great addition ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

must go now... bbl

Frostbeule stankler is on a distinguished road stankler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2004 08:11 PM
    Threads

Weirdly, the only reaction I have towards e-marriages is , or something looking like that. Are you really serious in these moves? I can understand a joke but I really don't get the point of e-families. Anyway, I'll be the lawyer who will take the divorce affair. I'll send you my tariffs later.
    Last edited by stankler; 10-29-2004 at 03:59 PM.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Right, and Celessa has giving the task to bait in the Precious.

Hmm where to start.. *goes over list of possible precious for rick* Hmm uuggh let's just call em Brides.

Edit- Rick if you have a bride already let me know.. I think I already found one for you.. but let me know, I don't want to disappoint her.
    Last edited by Karel; 10-29-2004 at 04:12 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good idea. =3 ::Pats Karel on the head::

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karel
    Right, and Celessa has giving the task to bait in the Precious.

Hmm where to start.. *goes over list of possible precious for rick* Hmm uuggh let's just call em Brides.

Edit- Rick if you have a bride already let me know.. I think I already found one for you.. but let me know, I don't want to disappoint her.
    Yes, this will be very interesting indeed. I can't wait!!! ^_~

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

Part of the forum should to with matchmaking for fun.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bad grammar...
    cant understand....
    sorry for being mean.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by usagi200
    Part of the forum should to with matchmaking for fun.
    hehe, I wish we could do something like that too - I dare you to open a new thread like that one, lol

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm slightly confused by this whole post.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

Hey, I want to help find my brother a bride! Ha. I can't think of anyone at this current moment...

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait... if he's your brother?? does that make you my sister??

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

Yes...that would...wow, our family is getting bigger and bigger...lol. So may I offer my services?

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he could marry yori

Closed Thread

Thread Information