AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A WorkOut.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A WorkOut.

For those women or men who play DDR, I just found away to work not only your leg and hip muscles but also your arm muscles.

Someone may have already done this but hey... Anyway I found that if you hold weights in your hands while dancing on light mode You will strenghen your arms muscles and lose your own weight at once. Make sure that when you dance you asign your left arm to move with your left leg and your right arm to move with your right leg. *Nods*

I was just down stairs do my daily workout when I noticed the weights I was using were too light...and I check to see how much I weight and it went from 150 to 140 in four days! I dance with weights for three hours taking breaks everyday.

So Just to let you all know that if you want to lose weight, that is the way to go and it's suitable for men too, so they can build muscle.

It really works! ^^
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Falling to pieces... moonchild7 is on a distinguished road moonchild7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 08:06 AM
    Threads

Wow that's interesting. ^^
    I'll always be here for you! 常にここに Add me on MSN, AIM, YIM whatever. Join my online family if you like! ^^

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

It's absolutely true. DDR is one of the best aerobic workouts that you can get.
    It's certainly the best exercise I could ask for, because I actually enjoy myself with it, not like running or something.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah. Music and it keeps the parents from saying "Video games don't give you exercise." ^^

But you should definately try holding weights I use 10 pounds in each hand and I can really feel the burn, especially on faster songs.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

i dont remember where but i saw on the web that DDR was put in several schools for P.E. classes and stuff.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

yeah, I heard about people loosing a lot of weight with DDR, I think its a great idea especially since it's fun. But dancing in general is one of the best work-outs, thats what I do when I'm at home by myself; turn on the phat jams and bust a move.
    A MaruDashi Creation

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I never, repeat, never, bust a move. Anywhere. I ROCK THE HOUSE! lol No, I move a bit, but not much. I'm not that great at DDR. But the music is some of the best around. I love that type. ^_^ I own several DDR CDs.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like to dance when I'm alone in the house too! well usually me and my twin dance together when everyone else is gone. It's So much fun we have the tunes cranked and we go crazy!
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Closed Thread

Thread Information