AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to become in Fantasy?

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who do you want to become in Fantasy?

Let's say in the afterlife, there is this great big giant Fantasy world with no endings, no boundaries, where people stay young and live forever, and when your soul enters this world, you get to choose whoever you want to become.

Which person would you rather like to be?

I'd like to be a person who could travel around the world, meeting up with new friends, removing the public from many of the "evil existances" that tries to enter this world <such as violence and hatred>, while at the same time just sitting back and having fun. A world of beauty, and no sword-slashings and stuff like that, but more of a world of harmony where people can fly and cast visual-looking spells, and hold this mysterious aura or feeling that would want you to get to know the person better. If there was a world like that, it'd be amazing - and of course there is no such thing as evil around here, only those who exist outside of this world are considered to be pure evil. Kinda like an RPG game match-made in heaven without the mess, where everyone is friendly and somewhat well known. lol

Who would you rather like to be?

**And yes, this world can expand to unlimited heights, where a new planet can be formed under a drop of a pin or a blink of an eye. This fantasy, which is filled with many, many infinite and countless worlds. This Fantasy can also include your own visions of your own world as well.
    Last edited by Alyssa; 10-21-2004 at 06:51 PM.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would want to be me...nuff said
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

but with every fantasy world linked together so that i can travel to each one.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Junior Member ShojoNouhatsu is on a distinguished road ShojoNouhatsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2004 06:44 PM
    Threads

I would be a forest nymph or a witch

Hee-hee I have no family...

Mr. Slurpee xD Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 12:24 AM
    Threads

i'd like to be in a fantasy world where when you kill a demon or moster or spirit or whater you asorb part of it's soul and gain some of it's power so you can get stronger and it won't be like i attack you and deal 4456 damage it would be like in real life you get hit you can die.that would be the best fantasy world for me, i would become so strong and take over the world......and ummmmm make it peaceful yeah that's right not turn people into my slaves. but yeah it would kinda be like a typical rpg some areas have stronger monsters then others but there would be no final boss. there would be magic and all the typical rpg stuff. i just wrote this cause celessa said her world but i'd like to be squall for one he's cool, and rinoa's hot and secondly he gets to fly around in the ragnorok(i know i spelt it wrong so don't comment on that!) the coolest fnal fantasy ship

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

Default To Youkai

Sure, if you want to add your vision of the world, that is great! I'll add it down to my post down here...

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

I would want to be a dark-elf high priestess.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Junior Member BeautifulBattleDragon is on a distinguished road BeautifulBattleDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2004 10:52 AM
    Threads

Wink

I would like to live in a world where magic is a way of life, not just something mythical. I also like the idea of destroying evil to become a stronger more powerful being. I would like to remain mostly the same mentally/physically. I would love to have a dragon as my companion/partner/friend. I could ride it to get to all my destinations. And I would like to meet my one TRUE love . And he has to be bonded to a dragon also. I also wish that all races (elves, dwarves, humans, gnomes, etc.) really existed on our plane and I could be an ambassador for my race, (practically human, lol).

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't mind living in a world of magic as long as I can be a kitty girl!!

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

Junior Member DrizztDo'urden is on a distinguished road DrizztDo'urden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2004 11:55 PM
    Threads

My choice would have to be the one R.A.Salvatore created with Drizzt Do'Urden in it. Second choice would be the lord of the rings.
    Do not be consumed by the darkness that is all around you.

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

I would want to be... in a world that is similiar to Earth, except people have an easy access to magic through Runes. I would of course hold a true rune.. of somesort, and go on adventures for ever and ever with the rest of my friends, vanquishing evil and the sort.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I would be
    A) A beautiful mermaid who spends all of her days under the beautiful azure water.
    B) A dark fairy with black, rice-paper like wings.
    C) A prince/princess who rescues his/her love and lives happily ever after!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

For me, in order to live in a Fantasy like world, there needs to be some sort of evil/antagonist. If I could have that, then I'd probably play the role of "The Hero who is constantly trying to prove himself/get stronger." I have a pretty clear cut vision of how he'd look like, and what weapon he'd carry. If I could, I'd pull out the character created in my novel that I wrote for fun.

I would constantly travel around the world, looking for adventure and if I decided to take into consideration, the past of my character, then I'd also be on the road for revenge/a rescue mission. Of course, like any other good RPG, I'd come across many people who would like to join my cause, maybe for the same purpose or for their own personal vendettas.

My guy wouldn't be powerful at first, probably more of a clutz(sp?) in the start of the adventure. Soon, I'd be able to turn my potential into something and get really strong. Also, I'd probably be looking for love(who isn't?) or suffer from unrequited love. In the end, either I learn to let go and be happy for her, or I finally "Get the Girl."

My world may not be a perfect utopia, but if things flow the way I want it to, then in the end, I'd be content and happy.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

i'd have to say something modeled after ff8, and i would be squall, the cool guy!
    wouldn't that be great

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

I like to live in a world of magics
    ^^

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

hmm...i would love to be a high priestess or some sort of maigc user.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Sepiroth - with out a doubt, he is God, and the meaning of Sepiroth will give reason to my answer
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I want to be a girl who heals people with her special powers. I also want her to
    have psychic abilities and be able to shape-shift.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I'd be the immensly powerful, immortal evil being that can never truly be defeated.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nokizaru
    I'd be the immensly powerful, immortal evil being that can never truly be defeated.
    Which is who i might ask!?
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Senior Member ryu-otaku is an unknown quantity at this point ryu-otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2004 09:39 AM
    Threads

i would probably say that i would want to be a dark kinght because they are awesome like they have the best abilities and the coolest teckniques like darkness a measly 200-500 hp to do the same amount of damnage to all and i say all of the enmies. And if i could not be that i would want to be a beserker. My reason behind that would be because they are the second strongest and their teckniques aren't easily matched, i mean like look at their moves cripple alone does half life and boy are they powerful.

Those are what i would choose to be in the Final Fantasy After-life, but boy don't i wish that it were real. !P

Senior Member Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 02:13 AM
    Threads

I would want to be a sneaky rogue with the skills to pick locks and pick pockets unnoticed.

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

I'm just the plane warrior swordsman haro type of guy

Biiiingo! Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi has a reputation beyond repute Kyo Kusanagi's Avatar
    Gil
    Studly
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Octopus Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay .... this doesn't have to do with an actual video game. So I'll be moving it to Misc, where I hope it belongs.

Make your voice heard! Vote Kyo for Trash Bin Moderator.

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Death
    Which is who i might ask!?
    Like Sin from FF-X + Me (When I'm added, he can't be killed at all)

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Closed Thread

Thread Information