AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist?!

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2013 04:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If this is in the wrong topic, correct it & move it so...

Has anyone seen this? I'm completly hooked from the 1st episode, I don't know the details of the anime other than the two main characters, but I recomend you check this out!

From kaZaa or whatever, have a look you'll like it!

[I'll add more later, since I've seen the 1st episode!]
    you call it alcoholism, i call it having a good time

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Hm, firstlly watched only 10 min of the first episode, thought that it was something stupid again, but in the end it's realy great! I've watched 24 ep till now.

Hm, a good resource for anime series (including Fullmetal Alchemist) h34r:
    HTML Code:
    <center><table size=50% border=1 bgcolor=black cellpadding=3 cellspacing=3><tr><td><font color=white size=1>Spoiler:</font><font size=1>(select below, to read)</font></td></tr><tr><td><font color=black>http://www.animesuki.com/</font></td></tr></table></center>
    Last edited by Washiko; 11-19-2004 at 09:19 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2004 06:27 AM
    In my little corner holding my katana on my shoulder and staring out the window
    Threads

My friend introduced me to this, being that Square actively sponsors this anime and that i seem to like the way this anime is going, i am definetly going to watch this long term all 40ish(so i heard) of its episodes.

Just something for those who play FFXI online, if you go to the Auction House and go to Materials >> Alchemy section, scroll around, you will eventually find the pink redish Philosopher&#39;s Stone not unlike the one in this anime.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Think the episode count is 51, me thinks anyway.

Some quite sad episode&#39;s, number 25 comes to mind. I find Scar the most interesting character & makes me wonder who the real bad guys are when you hear of some of the other Alchemist&#39;s past activities, But in saying that it isn&#39;t all bad things

Senior Member oOoKenshinoOo oOoKenshinoOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2004 04:48 PM
    Threads

52 episodes. At first, it&#39;s kiddish. However, as you keep watching it, the characters evolve, and the story twists and turns. It&#39;s really good. I didn&#39;t like it at first, now the series in my oppinion is one of my favorite. Defidently worth your time.
    <span style='color:black'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;We&#39;re all trapped on this planet for a reason. Killing and bloodshed is the endless waltz of life, that it is.&quot;~Kenshin</span></center></span>
    <center></center>
    <span style='color:blue'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;She&#39;s a myth i have to believe in, all i have to make her real, is one more reason.&quot;~Slipknot</span></center></span>
    <center></center>

Senior Member Sohma-chan is an unknown quantity at this point Sohma-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2004 09:52 PM
    Threads

I seen the preview in NewTpye and it looks awesome. I&#39;ll just have to wait till it comes to the Usa. I don&#39;t like buying it when the characters only speak japanese I&#39;ll just have to wait for the dubbed version.
    And I heard they might bring the game to the Usa. It&#39;s already in Japen now. Its not gonna be release in the Usa for some time though if they do it. And I think it&#39;s coming from Square-enix((These&#39;s are maybes, I&#39;m not 100% sure if they gonna do it))

<span id="ad6d84798caef094829e5c80010e71fb">&quot;My love is forever more&quot;</span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('ad6d84798caef094829 e5c80010e71fb', 'white');</SCRIPT>

Junior Member animedude animedude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2004 09:51 AM
    Threads

I seen the preview in NewTpye

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Hmm so its a total of 51 episodes?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2004 07:12 AM
    Threads

i dont know what it is but the guy looks cool whats it about?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Does anyone know the third season&#39;s intro soundtrack? whats the name?

Senior Member april110 is an unknown quantity at this point april110's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

i think the third intros name is "undo", but other than that im a big full metal alchemist fan, i love it. there are 52 episodes, but it got licensed by FUNimation and will be showing in the us in october (i think)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is on CN In October&#33; I did say that on the other FMA thread XD
    The games in spring of 2005.

Well it would appear its starting to get really interesting with the battles lines being drawn ( as of episode 31 ). You have the homoculus (spelling?), Alchemist&#39;s & Ed + brother XD but this equal trade stuff is getting to me ... a brother for a arm & a leg I dunno doesn&#39;t seem equal ... even if he is the new tin man (^^)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ugh with all the blood and deaths i no doubt its obviously censored like heck...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True, It&#39;ll be another story with the editing XD. We&#39;ll just have too wait & see I guess&#33;

Senior Member april110 is an unknown quantity at this point april110's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2004 07:31 PM
    Threads

yea they will censor it, and it will probably be so much changes and they might even cut off a few episodes and all that. the voice acting will sound so weird to me cuz im used to hearing the japanese voices

Senior Member oOoKenshinoOo oOoKenshinoOo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2004 04:48 PM
    Threads

I really dis-approve of the action taken by cartoon network on their part. What they did was (i read this on some fan site of FMA, and he backed it all up...) They completely ripped square off and tried to buy complete ownership of the entire anime. They always do things like that, and they always give a lowball price for less than it&#39;s worth, so they end up making money off it. I can see why they&#39;d do it, but butchering the anime...No.

Like lion said, i&#39;ve seen up to thirty, it&#39;s bloody as hell, and if they&#39;re going to edit it like they did kenshin or dragon ball, that&#39;s the death of the anime. I&#39;m sorry.
    <span style='color:black'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;We&#39;re all trapped on this planet for a reason. Killing and bloodshed is the endless waltz of life, that it is.&quot;~Kenshin</span></center></span>
    <center></center>
    <span style='color:blue'><center><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;She&#39;s a myth i have to believe in, all i have to make her real, is one more reason.&quot;~Slipknot</span></center></span>
    <center></center>

Junior Member *Lili_Sprite* is on a distinguished road *Lili_Sprite*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2005 01:52 PM
    Threads

Default Fullmetal Alchemist?!

Hey you guys! Has anyone heard of "Fullmetal Alchemist"? It's supose to premeire on adultswim next saturday on November 6th. Can anyone tell me about the anime? It looks pretty cool. The lil' blonde dude looks cute, but since he has a ponytail does that make him a boy or a girl? Do you know? Post me a message when you find out!

Washiko: Merged two threads, which is why this looks screwy... carry on...
    Last edited by Washiko; 11-19-2004 at 09:23 PM.
    Yo, I'm a s poothead.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

i have yet to see the show but i have read articles about it...Ed which is the guy in the blonde hair.....and it's supposed to be quite intresting....thats all i know that i can remember off the top of my head!......sorry!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

heard of it, but haven't seen it. i'm looking foward to watching this one. hope they didn't change the theme song, just because it's being aired on adultswim.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Of course it's going to be a massive edit job for adultswim! get it raw from bittorent!

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Its a boy by the way, and its a really good anime! Lots of actions, and can you guess what else they have in it....."Alchemests" betcha never'd guess that, lol! Whenever Ed uses his powers, the animations sequences look amazing, also hes got his very own robocop, lol xD
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

+ Broken Wings + Kitsune-sama will become famous soon enough Kitsune-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

It's great. Just watch it and you will see .
    Let's just pray the AS doesn't cut all of the good stuff out.

+ Mai Owner-Carrot Top +

+ Heroic Guardian-Dyne +
    ++ Kawaii Omouto-Sakurako Shiina--Sweet Otouto-Nerveya ++

+ Anime | Manga | Games +

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I've heard of it

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Misery
    I've heard of it
    Well i recomend it to you, tiss very good ^^
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information