AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which Gundam Is Best? TELL ME!!!!

Junior Member Gundam Axel can only hope to improve Gundam Axel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2005 07:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Which Gundam Is Best? TELL ME!!!!

Which Gundam is the best? Well what do you think? I Would have to say the mighty Gundam Deathscythe Hell Custom, Followed closely by Heavy Arms Custom. BOW TO DEATHSCYTHE!!!
    ROCK ON MY GUNDAM!!!

Bow to Deathscythe!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I gotta give it up for either the Freedom Gundam, S-Freedom (soon to be introduced in Destiny I hope) or the nu-Gundam from Char's Counterattack. Those Gundams all kick royal butt.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nu Gundam yes Freedom no
    ROCK ON MY GUNDAM!!!

Bow to Deathscythe!

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Watch SEED Destiny and say that

Member Shikage (elite shinobi) is on a distinguished road Shikage (elite shinobi)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 02:24 PM
    ummmm...to the left...no thats to far lil to the right little more....nevermind, i forgot!!!! damn!
    Threads

DEATH SCYTH!!!!!!!!! gooooooooo duo!!!!!

Family:
    Big Bro- Kiba'

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Right now it's Freedom and Providence for me but I might replace Freedom Gundam with its replacement the Super Freedom Gundam (or was it Nu Freedom?). I'll have to see.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I have watched Gundam Seed and Kira sucks!!! SO DOES HIS GUNDAM!!!!!!

BOW TO DEATH SCYTHE!!!!!
    ROCK ON MY GUNDAM!!!

Bow to Deathscythe!

Member blackanimeprincess is an unknown quantity at this point blackanimeprincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 01:57 PM
    Threads

i like the deathsythe too it is really tight but my all time fave is the red one with the whip it was first heero's but then he couldnt handle it and it went to zech marquies but i forgot the name of that gundam....

Member blackanimeprincess is an unknown quantity at this point blackanimeprincess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 01:57 PM
    Threads

yeah i dun really like gundam seed the best series by far was gundam wing and following closely behind is gundam zero that one was kewl and i like how he could go into his gundam and like he would be standing and working his gundam that way.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

G-Gundam and Gundam X are both FAR better than Wing in my opinion. The best part of Wing was the movie, Endless Waltz. The Double X is very cool, but I still say the S-Freedom.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

Gundam zero-custom is awesome

~Made by Gandizzl~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Heh, if you wanna see a cool custom, the best is Deathscythe HELL Custom. Black devil wings anyone?

Dark Prince Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel will become famous soon enough Dark Raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2005 07:11 AM
    Threads

Yeah. It's gonna have to be Death Scythe
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't following me!"

My Forum Family:

Little Sis: CuteStar, Mysterious Bro: Italian Thug, Tiny, yet Random cousin: Dark Scar, Cousin: krissy, Girlfriend: dark kaisen

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is only if you are limiting it to the Customs from Wing. G has the Gundam Spiegel, Z has Zeta, ZZ has Double Zeta, MSG had Gouf, 08th the EZ-8, X had the Double X, Wing has Deathscythe, and SEED/Destiny has Freedom. Overall, I think Freedom is best of all Gundams.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No matter what all the Gundam series have their Gundams that kick major ***. When it comes to SEED its the S Freedom, but only when it is in its assault or sword forms. Just having two punny daggers is like bringing a sock to a gun fight!
    Also Heavy Arms Custom kicks some major ***!!!
    Last edited by Gundam Axel; 04-21-2005 at 07:31 AM.
    ROCK ON MY GUNDAM!!!

Bow to Deathscythe!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think you are thinking of the same S-Freedom as me. I think you are thinking of the Strike Gundam. Though I am not sure on the S-Freedom's capabilities (since it has not been introduced yet) but I am sure it has guns on it. ALso, if the pilot is good enough, beam swords are more than enough, as with my man Kira.

Member Dunne is on a distinguished road Dunne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 05:46 PM
    Threads

Default Its name is...

Quote Originally Posted by blackanimeprincess
    i like the deathsythe too it is really tight but my all time fave is the red one with the whip it was first heero's but then he couldnt handle it and it went to zech marquies but i forgot the name of that gundam....
    I believe it was Epyon which could also transform in to a mobile armour. I believe any thing that is nuclear bassed and does not relly on so much artilerry weaponry is better than any sort of gundam that lives off bullets COUGHheavyarmsCOUGH and is way more cooler when it uses two knives instead of one for its only hand. If its artillary, go with heavy laser cannons like GATX-103 Buster. If its adaptability, go with Impulse (the one with the striker pack style equipment). If its speed go with Talgeese. But then if you want Girl power, go with Strike Rouge. Sadistic taunting, go with Providence because of its torment capabilities with that swiss cheese making DRAGOON system. (For drama, go with something that shuts down if you push it too much and then you have to reach the next abailable battery pack by catapult launch.) But I think that any gundam that uses any sort of armour such as Trans Phase or Phase Shift or can manipulate lasers and redirect them (Forbbiden), is better than any other sort of equipment that what a previouse series Gundam can do. (really though mobile doll sheild systems are crappy, its like putting up a static screen and stopping only static comming through when the big bunches of dirt clober through [air filter expresion analogy]) Personally Give me ZGMF-X10A Freedom with an upgrade to Trans Phase and i'll be happy. =^_^=
    Last edited by Dunne; 04-22-2005 at 10:03 PM.

GOD'S IN HIS HEAVEN. ALL'S RIGHT WITH THE WORLD. MECHAS RULE ALL

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was some complicated stuff in there. All I know is Freedom best, all others bow down before its awesomeness (save for maybe the Double X coz those twin satellite cannons are SO huge and powerful)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much, I try to be observant. If you can, please participate in my contest yah? Oh and I prefereably would like to use the Buster becasue of the way its gun system works, really dramatic on how it slams it toghether and then blasts teh hell out of something with its either supper sniper cannon or heavy duty howitzer when it combines the guns. and really, who could not ask for a bettter combo of a weapons compliment? a shot gun and a sniper gun, which can be made in to (already stated upthere so no need to repeat).... well yeah, give me the Buster. Buster all the way! =^_^= of yeah and of course Freedom with all its pizzaz and stuff =^_^=

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To what contest might you be referring? If possible, I would certainly take the S-Freedom. It has the cool looking wings of Freedom, gold colored joints, a chest cannon, and the same twin rifle that can be combined to make a larger one. S-Freedom rules, even if it hasn't been introduced yet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No Matter what anyone says Deathscythe IS[B] the best off all Gundams. It's custom form has those boss black bat wings and they happen to be blast and energy proof, plus it's got the cloacking device! WHATS BETTER THAN THAT?! NOTHIN THATS WHAT!!!!! Ohh and Heavyarms Custom is in close second place! Screww the stupid Gundam SEED crap! BOW TO DEATHSCYTHE!!!!!!
    ROCK ON MY GUNDAM!!!

Bow to Deathscythe!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sigh* You poor misguided soul. I am sensing that you have a strange Wing obsession. It is understandable, since Wing is the most successful in America. The SEED mobile suits are, plainly better.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My journal thing Look for Dunne's Slate, just check it out, its for a Book that I am writting. Oh, and G Axel? Your suits are wimpy!! You only care of its attacks and weapons!! SEED its all about the suit, weapons are secondary, becasue the suit is what makes it scarry, not the weapons. Besides, what else besides a scythe does DS have? I mean check out any of SEED/SEED Destiny Gundams and they at least have two or up to five diffirent attacks they can do. Versitallity is the key, not image! Long Live Striker Packs! and the big guns of Freedom and its later versions

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here, here. I wonder which suit is superior, Strike or Impulse?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Now there is one for the ages. Just deciding on capabilities and features, I would say Impulse, due that its Nuke Powered and that Strike is Battery juiced. But I think Strike would win, I think, becasue it would need to take Impulse out faster becasue of its own power limit. Its built right from the get go to live to the last moment. Two combat knives after its exuasted its main weapons? good way to go down in glory! Fighting to the End!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information