AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Kagome and Inuyasha kissing

Junior Member Marche is on a distinguished road Marche's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2006 02:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Kagome and Inuyasha kissing

This is a pretty old picture I drew, I think this is my second to best one. I loved drawing this one (it actually was a CHALLENGE lol). But, anyways please comment, and I hope you enjoyed this picture as much as I loved drawing it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kagome and Inuyasha.jpg‎
Views:	784
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	612  

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

it's pretty goodwhen u look at it from afar but when u look up close u could notice the shading errors and y but otherwise it's really good

BANNED Deathscythe is on a distinguished road Deathscythe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 02:55 PM
    Threads

thats pretty good ^_^ nice work

Ark_Angel67 Rena6793 is on a distinguished road Rena6793's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2005 09:01 AM
    Threads

*GASP* Thats so romantic!And good!Did you do that?

Digital Plague Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade has a reputation beyond repute Kilawher Shazarade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

Very nice job.. the eyelashes are a bit gigantic though, and the shading could use some work. Not to be a picky judge; other than those things you did a fantastic job. ;3

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Woooow... That's a nice picture you got there!! Keep it up the great job!! ^___^
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Death Immunization Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness has a reputation beyond repute Vampireness's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hello Kitty 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2012 06:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Beckyanesthesia

....its good ^^ but go easy on the eyelashes and make there mouths lower next time...and add some color ^^......its better to use colred pencils...if you dont have colored ink,i use gel pens...i cant afford ink...^^

One will rise who is too evil,
    One will rise who is too good.
    Twixt the two, a witch shall falter
    and thereby open wide the door.

Junior Member kasumi is an unknown quantity at this point kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2004 12:09 PM
    Threads

interesting i draw better

Senior Member ~*angel*~ is an unknown quantity at this point ~*angel*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2005 02:21 PM
    Threads

nice drawing
    ~*A gurls gotta have what a gurls gotta have*~

Like a boss! tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv has a reputation beyond repute tiv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 08:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kasumi
    interesting i draw better
    O_o if you draw better lets see some proof. besides, if you are a better drawer maybe you should give a few tips to the artist, eh? not to mention that there are better artists than you as well, so being a better artist isn't something to, persay, brag about.

now, i like the drawing, i do agree that the lips should be moved down slightly and he looks like he's puckering his lips instead of kissing, still, just a little practice and i think you could get it right. if you want to draw more people kissing, research it. now, don't laugh at that. just go to say, www.google.com and look up kiss/kissing or something to see how their lips are positioned. if you want to draw something and you don't quite know how it looks/works, then its better to find some referances. i do like the style of eyelashes, the thickness. now if that's your style, that's great, if you're trying to takahashi's (not sure if that's spelled proper) art work, then they are a little thick. over all though, i think its pretty decent. keep up the good work and keep drawing. ^_^;; the more you draw the better you get and the more practice you get.
    Just a couple quotes here that amuse me:

'Have you seen my feet, my investigatin' feet?!'
    --The Cat ~Red Dwarf~

'I'm the world's happiest tool.'
    --Reese ~Malcom in the Middle

'And remember: Tuesday is Soylent Green day.'
    --Soylent Green

'The bread is delicious.'
    --Medal of Honor

~~Tivian Talous~~

Junior Member HarunoSakura000 is on a distinguished road HarunoSakura000's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2004 11:47 PM
    Threads

I like it! It's cute..keep it up, keep up the good work!

Halo 2 Sucks Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo is a glorious beacon of light Boo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2007 06:19 PM
    Threads

Wow.....looks good too me....Keep up the good work!

The Emo Kid Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135 has a spectacular aura about Hideeho135's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2006 10:30 AM
    Threads

ok, thats really good! i cant draw worth crap, however
    Struck just like matches, Cause everyone deserves a flame
    We only do it for the stars in stories,
    But not the friends.

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default Wow!

wow thats preety good but not to be mean or nothing but i can draw better because i have been drawing all my life but see when i draw its usually kenshin!! my wall is covered with drawings of him lol but i will admit that is a really good picture it just needs some more time and work... but good job anyway!!!!
    These wounds never heal...

~...Unwanted Samurai...~ Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o) has much to be proud of Kenshin Himura (O.o)'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Default o another thing!

hey here is a tip! if you try to draw a bloody picture to make it look more realistic you should try using a chalk pastel for the blood and the background it looks alot better!!! but use coloered pencil on the person though you can screw up the whole picture if you usse it on the person too believe me i found that out the hard way...
    These wounds never heal...

the lovable Dark Lord ~Dark_Lord~ is infamous around these parts ~Dark_Lord~ is infamous around these parts ~Dark_Lord~ is infamous around these parts ~Dark_Lord~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 05:08 PM
    Threads

yeah i really like the picture!you can draw better than me *thumbs up*

Member Priestess Kikyo is on a distinguished road Priestess Kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 11:33 AM
    "What are you going to do.... Ask me...?"
    Threads

The drawing itself is good. It's what's in it that I don't like. Kikyo and Inuyasha belong together.

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

I think Inuyasha and Kagome are the better couple...anyway..good job!!If you keep on drawing you'll get better..don't let the rude comments put you down..the more you practice the better you become....can't wait to see more.-yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Member Priestess Kikyo is on a distinguished road Priestess Kikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2010 11:33 AM
    "What are you going to do.... Ask me...?"
    Threads

Yeah, everyone's got their own opinions. Good Job. Keep it up and you'll be and expert one day.

Senior Member CrazedInuyashafan12 will become famous soon enough CrazedInuyashafan12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2006 08:06 PM
    Threads

Woah! Awesome!!! Great work!!!
    Friends: battlecherry, lord_sesshomaru_15, giantevilbunnie,

http://progamerzxl.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Closed Thread

Thread Information