AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The journey of sadness-act II-

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default The journey of sadness-act II-

Hi guys!! do you remember? once upon a time I made a wall like this one, but his is the 2.0 version recorrected and fixed. the train this time it's not a draw but a photo I'd taken some time ago (imagine: me making photos with a camera on the train...<o< <o< <o< !!! <-- the other passengers... V_V''' ).
    now to the reflection: kyoko is totally "T" (<--her position I guess it's"perpendicular") to the point of view and to the window, so (I've exeperimented many times with the help of my mates) we see her just flipped orizontal, there's no distortion neither points of her that are hidden. Other that, I cannot redraw her >< ,please, I've a life!
    Something else to change or fix?
    Thanks
    ps this is the 1024 one but I've made it in 1600 ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kyokotrain1024.jpg‎
Views:	98
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	602  
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 11:07 PM
    Threads

That's really pretty, I like it as it is ^_^ I would save it if I wasn't at school but I'm gonna when i get home. ^_~

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 01:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I remember this one and still like it. The sepia tone is new though, or is it just more pronounced this go round?

Eeeeenyway, beautiful, clean work.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 03:28 PM
    Threads

Yes yes, I remember that wall!
    Well, I think this one's pretty good, except for the fact that the reflection should be her right side's reflection instead of her face's. Right now it looks kinda like she's staring at the window. Besides that, pretty awesome.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 09:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

as far as i remeber, this photo version is way better than the drawn window one. seems more real now. good work.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 06:55 AM
    Threads

I don't know what the old version was like, but I certainly like this version ^^
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

O.o this version looks much better than the old one ^_^
    Anyway, hm, the reflection, still looks kinda strange ... as DD mentioned (oh, btw, welcome back DD ^_^), but still is good ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 09:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Besides the reflection, it's still really nice. I like the colors you used and the depth of the image.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default EureKa!

Thanks guys!..(and welcome back DD!! ^_^)I was thinking about reflection, fearing h34r: about redrawing kyoko's reflection..when suddenly I thought:instead of re-drawing kyoko, I could distort the window as is more perpendicular (less wide and taller)to her ^^ what a genius ^_________^ XD wah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!(kodachi's laugh)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

here's it the new window version!!
    edit: changed the window's position, changed a bit Kyo's reflection (nose + a new ear on her left...
    I Hope it's ok V_V''' ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kyokotrain1024.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	177.3 KB
ID:	749  

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 09:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry for being late! I think the change in the reflection looks more natural. A profile would be more natural still, but I think seeing the image of her face is very artistic.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I hope that all u guys like this last one as Pooky, cause I've deleted the psd file( sorry, but I've got only 2 giga left on an amount of six >< ) ^^', naturally I've made the 1600 version (soon on my website)

Junior Member Kytsukuya is on a distinguished road Kytsukuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2005 07:05 PM
    Threads

Wow! Your fan art is very good!
    Kytsu's status: Single and looking

~~Nobody knows me, I don't know anybody.

I am not alone and not afraid.
    I am strong, never weak.
    I will love, and love again.~~

~~Kytsukuya~~

Closed Thread

Thread Information