AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Utada Hikaru

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Utada Hikaru

Okay, I'm just curious, I saw this thing on MTV awhile ago, and I've been meaning to post about it, but when I rememberd, I forgot who I was going to post about. I'm PRETTY sure it's Utada Hikaru. She's starting a carrer in the US, right? After being so successful in japan? And isn't she the same one who does the DDR songs?

..Yes, I know nothing about j-pop/rock except for what I've heard from Reiako XD

But I heard her music and I really liked it, and I want to find out more, and if this is even the person I heard on the TV.

Any help at all would be awesome! Thanks!
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

4 the love of HOY!!! Vua will become famous soon enough Vua will become famous soon enough Vua's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2004 09:10 PM
    Threads

Many DDR song are TM Revoulution.

and yes. Utada Hikaru rocks

If you ever find yourself in need of a few kind words or just want to talk
    Advice And Help At Angel World

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah she was on tv on MTV's you hear it firts. Gotta agree she rocks.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So does she do the DDR songs? I didn't really get your reply Azn.

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

I don't think she did any songs on DDRMax, in fact i'm just about positive.

Otherwise, she's got great music. She'll be a hit.

BANNED Deathscythe is on a distinguished road Deathscythe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 02:55 PM
    Threads

Utada Hikaru is amazing i love all her songs

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can someone list names that are LIKE Utada Hikaru that's been on DDR games?

Cos I swear there was this song I played like nine times in vegas with Love in the name that was by her.

No idea what machine it was...

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

Utada got a voice as an angel!! my fave is automatic remix
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Mm ^^ She one of the few young-and-popular singers I like as well ^^ Hearty voice, that girl.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I love Utada Hikaru....she has a strong voice.

First Love..is the first song i heard, and i have may favorites including Automatic, Sakura letters?..and colors.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Senior Member souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii has much to be proud of souichi tsujii's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

She has some pretty good songs.

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Some? So far the majority of her stuff has been quality.

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia
    First Love..is the first song i heard, and i have may favorites including Automatic, Sakura letters?..and colors.
    Sakura Drops is one song and Letters is another

Yeah Utada has an amazing voice I love her songs.. simple and clean is okay but bugs me when people go on about it all because they heard it on Kingdom Hearts
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have only heard one of her songs, so i can not really give a opinon on her or anything.
    -TWM-

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

i always did like utada songs.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Senior Member BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade has a reputation beyond repute BlueJade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 12:14 AM
    Threads

yes her music is very good
    I just started listening not to long ago

Urayamashii ne! Life is ii ne! Hontou ni

#38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man
    I have only heard one of her songs, so i can not really give a opinon on her or anything.
    What song? and did you like or dislike? or love or hate which ever xD lol
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Totally Better Than You Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth is a splendid one to behold Thirteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 04:43 PM
    Threads

Utada Hikaru was my first actual J-Pop singer that I've been a fan of.. I have like.. Every one of her songs..o_O She sings a few dirty songs, but hey! Don't we all? ... And, Ai, I think she does sing DDR songs.. She sings in alot of different things.. Including videogames.
    「ずっと愛してる、カイル。。。」
    "There is always a way to save yourself."

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    Threads

Thumbs up Utada Hikaru

Has anyone ever heard of Utada Hikaru?? If so what's your favorite song(s) by her? Mines just happens to be Sakura Drops and Santuary or Passion in the Japanese version
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Member The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease is infamous around these parts The Unafective Disease's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2006 01:55 PM
    Threads

mine would have to be Santuary japanese version

Member unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety has a spectacular aura about unknowntweety's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 05:36 AM
    Threads

I love Hikaru Utada. My favorite songs are Passion (english and japanese version), Hikari (english and japanese version), Sakura Drops, Close to you and Be my last.

Legend Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes has a spectacular aura about Thousand Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2011 08:32 PM
    Threads

"Colors"...that's my favourite song by her. Just the way that song is done...is really good.
    More than a thousand problems. Less than a thousand solutions.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Im in love with this girl, her sweet and adorable voice and music, overall. xD
    I liked almost all of her songs, but among those that appeals to me more are: Passion and Sanctuary(I prefer the jap version though), First Love, Exodus'04, Sakura Dops, Hikari, Be my Last and Colors(preferably the jap versions).
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 08-19-2006 at 07:00 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i like hotel lobby, animato, exodus 04, the workout, wonder bout, first love, loving you, my little lover boy, sanctuary, and simple and clean.

Closed Thread

Thread Information