AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Life after Death

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Life after Death

Does anybody believe in life after death? This is open topic, and there
    are no right or wrong answers. Just your thoughts and opinions. I
    believe that after you die you live in another world in heaven before
    you get signed for your next life.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

of course there is.... in a way it takes a couple years for every single cell of the body to die and then there are worms and bacteria and a number of micro- Organisms
    Last edited by TerraN EmpirE; 10-27-2004 at 06:52 PM.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Wow! Yet another life thread, again! That's great....I guess. Well, let me put my philosophy in this.

Well, my friend, I believe that when my time goes I might got to the sprakly sky above and meet and God and talk to him. I don't know about me living again after I died after I lived before, but I just know that my ending of the dark hallway is a beautiful cloudy heaven above. I love God!

But if that's not the case and I wanna be reincarnated, which I want to be, I'll wnat to be an animal or ocean. I t just seems pretty cool to be something that is nature, ya know.

Junior Member Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas has much to be proud of Kaelas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2004 06:56 PM
    a tiny, padded room in a white straight-jacket
    Threads

I beleive that you do start another life after you die but you are born in another world so you would obviously be clueless about everything. i also beleive that when you were first born, your fate was to do something important and when you do that thing you will go on to another place.(most people will call it Heaven but i don't confine that place with a name.) and that will be the Grand Fanally of all your lives and it will be an eternal life.
    Peace
    sometimes a friend has to become an enemy to remain a friend. ~Karly of Glacia

If your a walking corpse
    in a world like this
    you can't take the pain
    and make it dissappear
    and we'll all be
    portions for foxes

Heaven can be Hell

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

you die, soul goes to a new body.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Lightbulb

I believe that when you die you will go before God and be judged before being sent to Heaven or Hell. If you have taken Jesus Christ as your pesonal saviour, then you will go to Heaven, but if not, then you will suffer eternity away from Him.
    ~Jiru

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I sort of believe in life after death but I believe in reincarnation more. It's hard to explain but you just feel it because you sometimes get those weird dreams where you're a completely different person and you just wonder. *shrugs* Maybe that's just me.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You die - then done

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

I believe you die, and go to heaven.. and you can choose to be reborn; or stay in heaven.

It says somewhere in the Bible, I think.. that when you die and go to heaven, you obtain knowledge.. I think the knowledge may be of previously lived lives of yours. Who knows.. I'm not quite sure if the Bible says that, tho'. Just what I believe.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

You mean when you die you get to know of your previously lived life?

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

That is what me'esh wishes to believe. I wish you could go to heaven with some knowledge of your past. Makes you a better person cuz you can learn from your mistakes ^^

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou has a spectacular aura about Kitsune-Hanyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 02:13 AM
    Threads

I believe in life after death.. I believe that after you die you get reincarnated as another person, animal, or any type of living thing.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i belive there is something after death, but we won't know until we're dead.

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being a scientific ateist I believe that dying is like going to sleep, only never walking up again. The most likely theory is most probably true until proven otherwise.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member noir is on a distinguished road noir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2005 09:03 AM
    Threads

i do believe in life after death but i dont think the christian system really works cos i dont think im good enough to get into heaven but im definately not bad enough to go to Hell so there must be some kind of half way party place???
    Enjoy - I want to laugh - My site

Family :
    Beautiful wife - Shinkono Kokoro
    Apprentice - Leo Seta
    Best friends - Liltokyo and the enigmatic ____

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Being a scientific ateist I believe that dying is like going to sleep, only never walking up again.
    But that makes me wonder, will I dream? ^^

I sure hope so..

Frostbeule stankler is on a distinguished road stankler's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2004 08:11 PM
    Threads

The question to ask is: are you sure that you are living right now? Perhaps you have to die first and live after, who knows?

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 10:16 PM
    Threads

well i think once u die u die. u don't rebprn or anything. u do't reincarnate in2 something/one else.
    what i think is that there will be a path 2 either heaven or hell and u have the choice of either going 2 heaven or hell. but u gotta make that chioce b4 u die.....

Junior Member Ms. Lita is on a distinguished road Ms. Lita's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2004 07:20 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by usagi200
    Does anybody believe in life after death? This is open topic, and there
    are no right or wrong answers. Just your thoughts and opinions. I
    believe that after you die you live in another world in heaven before
    you get signed for your next life.
    Yes I believe in life after death because you have two paths, heaven and hell and among us all we know that the time is now to decide ifwe want god in our life or the devil. I am going to heaven and I know that for a true fact. I am not going to let the devil bring me down just because he thinks I want to live a firery hell
    Likewise Ms. Becca
    Love always and forever

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Let's see.

No.

This is it. All we have - and what we have doesn't mean a thing.

So have fun.

Live it up.

And don't take anything too seriously.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

I believe in reincarnation and that we will continue being reborn until we get it right and fulfil our purpose

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Occam's Razor... "the most likely explanation is to be assumed the correct explanation."

Therefore, there is no God, no afterlife as most people 'know it' and no supernatural beings. We just are, life just is and that's just it.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

but we need somethig to believe in so we don't fear death...

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Treize Kushrinada once said "Man needs a higher system of belief than God" or something like that.

No Brilliance Here. Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik has a reputation beyond repute Annik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

Only the weak and ignorant fear death.

I might fear it if there was anything to be afraid of.

Closed Thread

Thread Information