AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The First Game You Bought Or Played!

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The First Game You Bought Or Played!

Just to spice up on a new topic, what game did you first play when you were a wee, wee little child? You can also mention the first game you bought as well, if it came out of your own pocket that is, lol

^_~
    Happy, happy postings!

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

The first game that I have ever played was either Super Mario Brothers, Dr. Mario, or Tetris.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

First game I played was Secret of Mana! Great, great times.. ;3
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Junior Member inu-chan is on a distinguished road inu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2004 11:52 AM
    Threads

hmm can't remember first game i played... but i remember the first game i bought was pokemon for gameboy
    Sore Wa Himitsu desu

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First game, huh... let's see, I'd have to say... Mega Man 2. At least, I think so... it was either 2 or 4.

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gosh, now that I brought it up, I'm not sure what game I first played either. I remember being very little but my mom said I was really smart because I was playing Gauntlet on Atari. I also remembered my mommy playing Dr. Mario a lot, and the very first game I like and probably remembered officially playing was Super Mario 3. I played it when I was around 4 or 5, and I beat the game 8 times, thanks to me-flute! I did find it tough beating the World 7 - Castle, and I didn't go back to playing until I was around 7, and decided to try every level out. Then I figured out a way to finally beat that castle! Yay! Isn't that the coolest, or what? Rad racer and even Lolo *cries* ~ Lolo, such sweet memories ^_^

Senior Member Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt has a reputation beyond repute Nullpunkt's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always skipped world 7... not to mention worlds 3-6... Just got the two flutes and poof! I was at world 8.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rick_forrest
    I always skipped world 7... not to mention worlds 3-6... Just got the two flutes and poof! I was at world 8.
    Mega man 3 was my fav. actually. I played it a lot in the NES console, not to mention, Tales of Phantasia as my first PS1 game and Bubble Bobble *squeals and hugs over the romantic game*

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I didn't like MM3 very much, mainly because of that stupid Cyclops boss. I liked MM2 and MM6 the most... those were the absolute best. I almost beat MM2 once, I had Wily down to two bars of health, even had an E-pack... but I forgot to use it! NO!!! *cries* I still can't believe I was so stupid...

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Super mario island(title?) 2 for gameboy

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

That's thinking waaaaay back, but I'm pretty sure it was Sonic the Hedgehog (the first one).

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those Sonic games were awesome... I used to own several of them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I didn't like MM3 very much, mainly because of that stupid Cyclops boss. I liked MM2 and MM6 the most... those were the absolute best. I almost beat MM2 once, I had Wily down to two bars of health, even had an E-pack... but I forgot to use it! NO!!! *cries* I still can't believe I was so stupid...
    You mean you haven't beaten it yet? Don't tell me your joking!! ^_~

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might as well have beaten it... but I was too depressed after that stupid blunder to try again. That was MM2... I never could beat Cyclops in either MM1 or MM3, I couldn't beat Ringman in MM4, never played MM5, and I could get to Wily in MM6. Those are the only NES MM games I played.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I might as well have beaten it... but I was too depressed after that stupid blunder to try again. That was MM2... I never could beat Cyclops in either MM1 or MM3, I couldn't beat Ringman in MM4, never played MM5, and I could get to Wily in MM6. Those are the only NES MM games I played.
    For Megaman 3?!?!?!? Oh my gosh, shame, shame! Shame on you! I've beaten that guy like 5,000,000 times! Argh!!! lol - j/k, you know I still <3 ya there huns ^_~

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol, it was that stupid "come apart" thing he did that always killed me. You know, when he turned into a bunch of cubes and flew across the screen and rebuilt himself? Gah, I hated him...

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Star Wars rebelion, wonder if anyone even knows it?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I remember playing Gameboy Games a lot. Tetris, Dr. mario, and Mario World (or whatever it was called)

Since my sister was in the hospital so much, we would take it with us and sit there and play.

Freedom Fighter Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro is a splendid one to behold Astro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 09:51 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My first played game was called ASTRO, a astroid shooting game...

Admirers/The Admired: Reiako, Alyssa, Straw_hat, Raye Hino, Suzuna,
    elven angel, Vua, Vampireness, Princess Ai, Doi, MPC, usagi200,
    SailorCross, Milly, Nyanko, Terra, Baby_Serena

Junior Member Chilly is on a distinguished road Chilly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2005 12:14 PM
    Threads

It was a mario game on the OLD nintendo video game system. IT was off the hook. Lmao I still wanna play it. I also use to play this duck game with the nintendo game system because it came with err a gun and stuff like that. It was great...but err...but people from all over kept coming to my house just to play that shooting game and I grew to not like it very much. o_O

+++Its A Bit Cold+++

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Air Wolf on nentendo, the first game i bought was.... (i skipped a decade) goldeneye on N64

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan is infamous around these parts willow-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2006 08:52 AM
    Threads

well the first game i played was...:tries to think: OH YEAH! Mario Kart for the N64

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

The first Mario Brothers game.. well aside from the first DK if you count that one. You know, the one for Nintendo.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

First Game I played was Mario bros.. along with the duck shooting game I had a gun.. after that I had Robocop for the NES

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

i played that once it was fun......then i was kidnapped by iranians and hid in a cave Afghanistan.....

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Closed Thread

Thread Information