AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: wierdest homework assignment

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2006 02:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default wierdest homework assignment

the wierdest homework assignment so far that ive had was well a story i got to write and it was free range story. so i wrote about vampires my specialty. i grossed the teacher out on accident. what was your wierdest one>?

I'm not as fragile as you think.....

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

lol, that is weird...never had one......yet =3

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

Nothing too weird that I can think... but probably the weirdest so far was to watch t.v. from half an hour to an hour, and then write down when you started, what the show was, what channel it was, when commercials came on, the names of all the commercials, when the commercials were over, if anymore came on, and when the show was over. Yes... I actually did have to watch t.v. as a homework assignment... it was odd. 0.o

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

Oh..I have one...bring music in even though the class is about Psychology, Anthropology, and Sociaology...weird enough? Oh, and it's music about the world..well comething related to the world..

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    Threads

< I'm always doing weird assignments in school, actually doing one right now as we speak from uni - It's a Math assignment, and its too-time consuming . I need to call my lawyer to help me

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

my weirdest homework assignment... once my teacher tell our class to get ready because she is going to test us on making animal sounds like cats, dogs, tigers....... weird! i'm in high school... and she tells us to do kindergarden work.

family in journal

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

...We color in Spanish for homework. >_>;;

Yes; color.. -Sigh.-
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

one where we had to write a story but we had to include 3 sentences chosen out of a hat to include...I got top marks tho I don't know how...

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I once had to watch 1 hour of news, and we have to discuss and answer questions about the currant event when i was in grade 8/9.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Senior Member noir is on a distinguished road noir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2005 09:03 AM
    Threads

erm does poking random creatures down at the beach to see if they have a bioluminous reaction (they glow) count???
    Enjoy - I want to laugh - My site

Family :
    Beautiful wife - Shinkono Kokoro
    Apprentice - Leo Seta
    Best friends - Liltokyo and the enigmatic ____

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shi_amai
    Nothing too weird that I can think... but probably the weirdest so far was to watch t.v. from half an hour to an hour, and then write down when you started, what the show was, what channel it was, when commercials came on, the names of all the commercials, when the commercials were over, if anymore came on, and when the show was over. Yes... I actually did have to watch t.v. as a homework assignment... it was odd. 0.o
    I had to do that one too, for an English class.

I can't think of anything that I've had to do that's really weird. But I did want to do something different on my last test. We had to pretend to be someone in New France, and I wanted to be the Executioner.

Hhowever, I didn't think I knew enough to write a good paper on it.

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

mine was having to sing the blues about anything you want it to be. i did the "8th grade blues". it sucked cuz the girl who was supposed to sing it was crappy at it. XD so...that's my weirdest assignment.

also, my blues was the best. it talked about the truth and people liked it!!

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by Narcle
    ...We color in Spanish for homework. >_>;;

Yes; color.. -Sigh.-
    I have to do that a lot too. ^_^;

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

My wierdest homework assignment ever was in nineth grade, i did something wrong in school and my teacher forced me to wright "My grandmother ate bananas for breakfast" a hundred times for some tripped out negative demention twilight zone reason. To this day i still can't figure out what the hell was all that about?
    Last edited by Metaldork; 02-04-2005 at 07:33 PM.
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Butterfly of Gadgets gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16 has a reputation beyond repute gadgetgirl16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 02:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol, 3 months ago, i was in writing class and my weirdest assignment was that i had to read a whole chapter that it was only a half of the page that were giving to me and copy it on a note book....i dident really understand the meaning about that, but i thought it was stupid....i did it when i was in class....

Algaliareptaaa SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku has a reputation beyond repute SesshoumaruOtaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2008 08:18 PM
    Threads

I had to make up new lyrics for an existing song. I think I must have been in...4th grade? Yeah, that's about it for me. You guys are lucky to have all the cool assignments.

奈落さまが大好きですよ! 私は奈落さまの被虜人であります。
    Kiss and Contain: Aizen x Byakuya
    Cult of Naraku

Myrra's Favourite Brother Cypher is on a distinguished road Cypher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2005 09:34 AM
    Threads

Weirdest? Essays...theyre ALL weird and annoying. Bah.

-Silver
    [ LORD CYPHER ]

FOUNDER OF THE NEW ROYAL FAMILY OF AF.COM
    Rikku - Myrra - fragile_1 - Ami~chan - KazeSniper

+ BANNER UNDER CONSTRUCTION +

SK/KS - ex.Member of the Royal Family of TMDC. - R.I.P.

[ The EX k.SILVERHEART ]

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

i have had to cut open an omion and put food coloring on it and then look at it through a magnifying glass to see if there were cells the stupid thing is that I could not get near the damn thing

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Hehe, I never do my homework, so I don't really care!! There all weird in my opinion.....

Junior Member gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel is a splendid one to behold gelayel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 10:49 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

i had a assignment to make a project with a mix of math, music, history,and science but i forgot to do it........for 7 weeks , ONLY CAUSE I COULD'NT THINK OF ANYTHING!!!! so i made a song about all the politics(for history) and if they were good in math( even though i just lied since i didnt no) and then i said they all died because science had something to do with it?! and at the end i turned out to get a B- sooooo go me!.....HEY well at least i didnt fail!!!
    Last edited by gelayel; 02-05-2005 at 12:18 PM.

DECX is no longer here Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account is infamous around these parts Moved_to_new_account's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2005 11:49 AM
    Lurking in the shadows armed with kodachi.......
    Threads

ha, lol. now that's my idea of da perfect hw
    Remade Dark_evo_chaosX.

Closed Thread

Thread Information