AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Neopets

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Anyhou Ai, you been on the site yesterday? It's been down for the entire day. I finally cured my Kiko from the Sneezles - darn magic cookie was worth like 1,200 NP lol. What a shame.

Somebody bought a Bronze Silverdale Job Coupon for like 33 000 NP - I flipped! Argh, if only I auctioned much sooner....

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 03:47 PM
    Threads

For some reason my neopets hardly got sick except once, ever since i started playing neopets.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was the only one I got too - apparently. Those cookies costed somewhat of a fortune...

Looking through the auctions now. It's surprising how cheap rare items you can buy these days. Let's say err... around 400,000 NP O.o

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 11:35 AM
    Threads

For me it's rediculacly difficult to get to the one million mark. I only have about 280k at the moment...in one of my accounts anyway. I have 3 ^^; It's eternalserena2000 if anyone's interested O.o That made me frustrated when it was down all day. They've been having such trouble with their databases lately.

The pain in pleasure often becomes the pleasure of pain.
    Thanks for watching as I fall...
    Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2013 12:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've only got my pets sick once too. How weird. Maybe they did that on purpose. A way to bring the newbies down.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Has no life (~_~) Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena has much to be proud of Eternal Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My pets have gotten sick on numerous occasions. ^^; Ack! Ugly black spider x.x Erm, anywho, most of the time it was from the Wheel of Excitement. I used to buy the medicine for them, but then I stopped bothering and just hoped the Healing Springs Faerie would heal them

Beauty is a curse on this world. It keeps us all from knowing who the real monsters are.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What's your id name? I'll check it up. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dunno if you're asking me or not...but if anyone else wants to look me up, my main account is eternalserena2000, my secondary is TokyoGirl03, and my third is Nagora. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Holy Crystal Grace! A shop size of 74 O.o

You must be mad... with a lot of money that is. lol
    You would probably own me in the NP bank department too - lol O.o

Junior Member Twilight Crescent is on a distinguished road Twilight Crescent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2004 06:44 PM
    Threads

I have a neopets account..missydancer9 and realmdancer.. I used to be so freakin' rich on my other account nearly 100,000 np(to me that's rich) but it got frozen.
    You just have to do what you believe in your heart. Let's choose to believe.
    Twilight Crescent

Freakishly Annoying Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr is a jewel in the rough Shadowstarr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2005 11:16 PM
    Threads

my friend just gave me 211,000 np
    ^^

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O_o...is that possible?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How did your friend give it to you? Through the trading post? Wanna donate some to me?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I had multiple accounts as well but never had a single one frozen though.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstarr
    my friend just gave me 211,000 np
    ^^
    I want your friend. xD

EVERYONE! Don't forget that starting the FIRST OF DECEMBER the ADVENT CALENDAR will be GIVING AWAY NEOPOINTS, and GIFTS for the WHOLE MONTH of DECEMBER =3

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

r u serious!!??
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Me? Yes ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How do you recieve neopoints?..i've been playing it for a while but it doesn't seem possible.o_0

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

playing games gives u neopoints

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread Information