AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Money

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow Money

I'm sure you have or your parents have went through this, this happened like two days ago, my parents kept on fighting about money, my mom said that my dad is hiding money from her so he can play poker and stuff like that. It gets me so ticked off..I just..Want to slap the both of them and give them all of my money and be like "Here! Just take it and stop arguing!" --; So tell me times when stuff like this happened...Or things related to it. --Flees.--

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

one time my mom thought that my dad stold some money from her pruse. they kept arguing all day about untill she found out that she spent the money on food.

T_T parents always have to be so stupid. -sighs-

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

yes parents can be very stupid
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

I don't recall any times when I was growing up that my parents argued about money. Not that I overheard, at any rate. They argued about chores, but not a whole lot about money. Especially since my mom is an accountant and my dad is a penny pincher, they didn't have too many cases of "missing money". They also each had separate bank accounts in addition to a shared one, so they had their own spending money.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that parents are stupid. (Although I do have a few extra years under my belt to appreciate their wisdom.) I think that, when tempers run high, it's easy to forget or not care about who may be listening or what you may sound like as you're ranting, and parents aren't any more immune to tantrums than any other human being.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Seeing as my family is well and resourceful, we don't often have any money related fights.

Maybe when I say I need $300 for a class trip for tomorrow.
    Though that's mostly 'cause I said it after the bank had closed or something the like :/

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord has a reputation beyond repute Darklord's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2009 11:29 PM
    Threads

yes...its like my mom...my mom wanted to know wat my dad was doing with his money...they were both argueing................at the end we found out.....that he was a millionaire.....watever I dont care but sheesh parents......

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate bringing up something that costs money, usually I'll start with all the positive sides of it then I say the price.
    But nah, no real fights about it.
    I live in Switzerland!

Senior Member Lady_Farore will become famous soon enough Lady_Farore's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

my grandparents were missing like... $100 and were arguing about where it went, but the funny thing is my dog carried it away XD
    Light is a powerful thing.
    To posses makes you unbeatable,
    To lack makes you vulnerable.
    Light is the only way out of the darkness,
    The evil in ones soul.

~*+*==HëLLs Fïrë==*+*~ 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness is a name known to all 3BladeDemoness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:35 AM
    Threads

My mom acused my dad of stealing money for gambling and ciggaretts, it turned she was right but the divorce had already been settled.. Guess thats one of the reason how I lernt to trust no one. heh parents who needs em..
    ~*~Black session in my mind, I keep losing my sleep~*~

..**:~:Gaara,Devil Of The Sand:~:**..

Demon God of Discord Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark is just really nice Chaos Master Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2006 09:53 PM
    So far in my mind all the doors say "EXIT"
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amix
    I'm sure you have or your parents have went through this, this happened like two days ago, my parents kept on fighting about money, my mom said that my dad is hiding money from her so he can play poker and stuff like that. It gets me so ticked off..I just..Want to slap the both of them and give them all of my money and be like "Here! Just take it and stop arguing!" --; So tell me times when stuff like this happened...Or things related to it. --Flees.--
    I would never give my parents money.
    Its mine and they've ticked me off so many times.
    As far as they go, i dont give a rats___(I'll let you fill in the rest).

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't say my parents are stupid. Everyone does stupid things sometimes, doesn't make them bad people. Just like I'm not a *****, sometimes I just act like one lol jk.

Anyway, for all of you who hate your parents for argueing about money and stuff, I hate to say this(and you'll hate me for saying it) but it's the lesser of two evils. If you get involved it might become worse. Let them work it out, and if they can't then that's not you're buisiness.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

A.R.S.F. Team #7 Leader m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams is a glorious beacon of light m1abrams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2005 03:58 PM
    Threads

Money is really a double edged sword, its great to have so you can pay your bills, get food. By nice clothes, cool little things on the side...like Manga...hehe. But then again, monay caused alot of problems, in the end, when you are finished paying for everything. Something big always comes up, or you dont have enough money to get two things...one you need...the other you really want.

It caused problems, argument...people constantly judging and critisising you for what you do and do not buy. I try and handle my money best I can...but I always come up short...and why is that? Becuase money sucks.

The One I Love Very Much: Chibi-chan

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

ouch I can't count how many times that's happend at my house. It's plian stupid to fight over money when it should be shared evenly between husband and wife.

The original Burger King katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor is a jewel in the rough katrina_survivor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2005 09:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by m1abrams
    It caused problems, argument...people constantly judging and critisising you for what you do and do not buy. I try and handle my money best I can...but I always come up short...and why is that? Becuase money sucks.
    I realize that money is not our greatest triumph, but it's a hell of alot better than what was going on before we developed currency.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive.........Write that down.

Little Sister: *insertjapanesenamehere*
    Twin Sister: Catskill888
    Mother: Draconocturn
    Cousin:.::CrazyBabey::.
    Little Brother: Kagome's Stalker

And so is Tomarrow TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine has a reputation beyond repute TodayIsMine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 07:02 AM
    Threads

don't worry about it amix...it happens to everyone...i'm sure even rich people go through it...

So fill me up to the brim...

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

Hm, no. Not really.
    We're quite fine and live in a happy bliss all the time. <3
    Sorry to burst your bubble ;3

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Closed Thread

Thread Information