AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Which incarnation of Tuxedo Kamen was your favorite?

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Which incarnation of Tuxedo Kamen was your favorite?

Who did you prefer out of...
    Mamoru/Darien
    Tuxedo Kamen
    Prince Endymion
    Dark Tuxedo Mask ( I forget the name, but I refer to the one with Black Roses)
    White Arabian Knight (Forgot this one too, the White Rose one)

If I am forgetting any, please enlighten me.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

I prefer Prince Endymion, charming? Darien in the dubbed was a bit wierd.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed. That is why dubbing is evil.

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

Dark Tuxedo Mask.
    Too bad that lasted only a few episodes...
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

Senior Member LunaGirl is on a distinguished road LunaGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 11:36 AM
    Threads

Technically, whom you referred to as "Dark Tuxedo Mask" is actually Dark Prince Endymion. He is only in his Kamen form when he goes to try and retrieve the Guinzshou from the senshi, because Beryl told him to do so because the senshi are weakened by his familiar "heroic" form. Also, it's not White Arabian Knight, it's Tsukiage no Knight, or in the dub, The Moonlight Knight. He appeared in the first part of Sailor Moon R and is most definetly a 'reincarnation' of Tuxedo Kamen. Plus, since you're naming all of Mamoru's forms, you forgot to include his future form, Neo King Endymion. Out of all his forms, Neo King Endymion is my favorite. The king shows how very wise and trustworthy that Mamoru turns out to be as a man, making him my favorite. Plus the purple is way cool!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for correcting me LunaGirl, I really appreciate it.
    I haven't seen Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon in a while and the details got a little fuzzy. Heh, it's my fault really. Anyway thanks again.

I'd have to say my favorite incarnation would be Dark Prince Endymion and Neo King Endymion (I knew I forgot one...), I also like Tsukiage no Knight. I really like the kind of king Mamoru becomes.

Senior Member LunaGirl is on a distinguished road LunaGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2004 11:36 AM
    Threads

You're very welcome, Saint Mana! ^^ I actually didn't like Tsukiage no Knight. He....he WAS Mamoru, and yet he...wasn't...you know?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah I think i know what you mean. He was a little different it semmed.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I prefer Dark Tuxedo Mask...His black rose was so nice...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I too love his Black Roses. They are so alluring compared to a normal Red Rose.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ True Say!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

True indeed. I am also quite partial to the White Rose.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm okay with the white rose...but I like the black rose more and the red one second.

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

In the dubbed version, the Moonlight Knight was so bloody annoying to me... bleck. It made me hate Mamoru even more! I liked Tuxedo Mask in the first few episodes, but then he got kinda gay... same thing with team Rocket in Pokemon... but thats a different story... I did like Neo King Endymion though...

Closed Thread

Thread Information