AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What Kind of Music Should I Download?

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 05:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Kind of Music Should I Download?

Ahh... still trying to find some nice asian songs from around the net, even from Suprnova, but I can't quite seem to get some of the even nicer songs though in specific - you know, generally from J-Pop singers, to random popular RPG games, hit tracks from anime shows, or even your favorite songs for the PS2, etc. etc.?? I found many of the new Japanese songs to be quite interesting, and I was hoping that some of you people might post up suggestions on what I should download as well, since many of you have listened to songs I've never even heard of in my life quite yet. Any single track will do, and it would be nice if you would put in some specific names for these kind of MP3s - and no American/English bands. All pure asian music. I thank you guys! I know you won't fail to amaze me. ^_^

** Re-edited this post for simplification.
    Last edited by Alyssa; 10-25-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Pursuing My Dreams... Fulfilling My Heart... Desiring My Fantasies... - Alyssa
    AG Member since 2002, Minitokyo's Lightwing Extraordinaire.

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

I'm confused, I think. Are you looking for anime songs, or video game songs?
    Or just any song in Japanese? Or any Asian language?

I really like the ending theme of Breath of Fire III, "Pure Again"
    (http://www.siamstreet.com/zgames/m/B...re%20Again.mp3)

If that's kind of what you mean, and you like that song any, let me know
    and I'll see about thinking of a few more for you.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

Kiss The Crystal Grace Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa is just really nice Alyssa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually that song is one of the many I already have on my MP3 Album, and I love that track too! Oh yeah ^_^. If you have any more that you find nice under your judgment, I'll be happy to take in your opinions and hear it for myself. I myself downloaded tracks from just a sample few:

Ayumi Hamasaki
    Soul Calibur II
    Wild Arms Code Alter-F
    Resident Evil ~ Outbreak
    Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
    Final Fantasy Collections VII to X-2
    Guilty Gear X~2: Midnight Carnival

They all kick a lot of butt, and I wanna download lots more! Of course, anyone's would be appreciated, as long as they are Japanese/Korean Tracks and within the exception of RPGs or game/anime OSTS. Pop music would be best for me!

My list is growing and I need your help!! I thank you all. ~_^

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    Threads

Ahh, everyone loves Ayumi. I'll start off with my default suggestion
    of anything by Yoko Ishida, particularly Towa no Hana, the opening
    theme of Ai Yori Aoshi.

Ick. I only have basic stuff on hand right now, and very limited at that.
    Give me some time, and later when I'm not just on lunch I'll dig up some
    stuff I have heard/would listen to.

Anime Forum's First Generation

Quality Since 1999

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

Ah, try to look for the Suikoden III Opening song.. Himekari - Exceeding Love, I think it's called.

It's pretty good.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes that track is interesting indeed.

I will give you some of my suggestions - if you still aren't able to find these songs out by yourself, PM me and maybe I can work things out for you.

Here are a few:

[Hack Ova - OST] - Edge
    Masato Koike - Okehazama <From Samurai Warriors>
    Daisuke Ishiwatari - Noontide <This song is amazingly god-like!>
    US - Endless Love
    Tales of Symphonia - Starry Heavens (Orchestra Vocal)
    Shinhwa - I Pray For You
    Joga - Dam Dariram <DDR Related>
    Morgana - Never Gonna Make <Team Factory Mix>

Of course these are one of the many tracks I like on my MP3 list.

Gotta find me some cool songs!

Banna Split Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra has a brilliant future Terra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2005 09:11 AM
    Threads

huh? u're looking for asian songs? i never looked for asian songs before... but then again i'm from asia.

family in journal

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    Threads

Do you have WinMx? I'd be more than happy to open my list for you. LPS got about 100 songs off of me, so i'm sure you'd find something. I've got a bunch of FF music, including the entire FFX soundtrack all tracks seperated and in wonderful quality. I may have some other stuff you'd like, but we'll see. So if you're interested, let me know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-Mars
    Do you have WinMx? I'd be more than happy to open my list for you. LPS got about 100 songs off of me, so i'm sure you'd find something. I've got a bunch of FF music, including the entire FFX soundtrack all tracks seperated and in wonderful quality. I may have some other stuff you'd like, but we'll see. So if you're interested, let me know.
    That'd be great, you can post it up for me by PM or add me on msn. I'll be waiting ^_~

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Exclamation suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Celessa Avalon ~
    Ahh... still trying to find some nice asian songs from around the net, even from Suprnova, but I can't quite seem to get some of the even nicer songs though in specific - you know, generally from J-Pop singers, to random popular RPG games, hit tracks from anime shows, or even your favorite songs for the PS2, etc. etc.?? I found many of the new Japanese songs to be quite interesting, and I was hoping that some of you people might post up suggestions on what I should download as well, since many of you have listened to songs I've never even heard of in my life quite yet. Any single track will do, and it would be nice if you would put in some specific names for these kind of MP3s - and no American/English bands. All pure asian music. I thank you guys! I know you won't fail to amaze me. ^_^

** Re-edited this post for simplification.
    Silly Celessa. You should never download songs. It's "illegal". Naughty, naughty!

Well, you aint the only one out there who dowload songs (cuz I do too ^^). You should got to iMesh.com, if you want.

Um some asians songs you should download is: The opening theme song on Azumamnga Daioh. It's so kawaii. And you should get like the openeing theme on Fruits Basket! Sorry, I don't know the artists name. Hehehe

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I thought all the illgeal stuff wasn't supposed to be posted anymore? (Filesharing, and what not.)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

http://torrents.theppn.org <-- the ultimate asian music source (uses BitTorrent)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 12:54 PM
    Threads

get some tight music from the American Idiot cd

Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 09:12 PM
    Threads

dont know but a good site to get good free Mp3 is http://www.singingfish.com. its good. i get all of my DDR remixs and dance music here. and its FREE!
    "Blood, Darkness, Come Unto Me!"
    "Souls, come unto me!"
    "You conceited,wretched human!"

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well...I'm not much of a game person, but I can certainly list some of my favorite Asian singers ^^

Aikawa Nanase
    *Akino Arai
    Amuro Namie
    Believe (Chinese)
    Coco Lee (Chinese)
    *Gackt
    Kahara Tomomi
    Kobayashi Akiko
    Kuraki Mai
    L'arc~en~Ciel
    Misia
    Mizushima Yasuhiro
    **Nakajima Miyuki
    Nakayama Miho
    Naotarou Moriyama
    **Ogata Megumi
    Okuda Tamio
    *Okui Masami
    Onitsuka Chihiro
    Orikasa Ai
    Paul Wong (Chinese)
    Sakamoto Maaya
    See-Saw
    Shimatani Hitomi
    Suzuki Hiroko
    *Takagi Nao
    Takano Urara
    Takehito Koyasu
    *Tomizawa Michie
    Utada Hikaru
    *Yaida Hitomi
    Yoko Kanno (composer)

Those marked are my top favorites...

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Go and download songs by the band: Finger 11
    Download these songs:
    Good Times
    Complicated Questions
    Quicksand
    Drag You Down
    For the Ocean

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles is infamous around these parts Metal_Knuckles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

those are ok!

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

ummmm......download some illegal music from www.shareaza.com and dl Chemical Romance, GreenDay, The Used, Sum 41, Simple Plan, Sugarcult, and Matchbook Romance

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol thats the best kind!! if its stolen!!

Junior Member sassy-dozi is on a distinguished road sassy-dozi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2004 10:33 AM
    Threads

huh...any thing U2 they so totally ROCK!!! I know...i'm weird

Junior Member paul is on a distinguished road paul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 10:03 PM
    Threads

slipknot is cooll

Junior Member Muyo_Ryu is on a distinguished road Muyo_Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 02:02 AM
    Threads

Paul .. i think someone's looking for asian music .... not ... nevermind

I would defenatly go for Koda Kumi, Hikaru Utada, Maaya Sakamoto ... best music .. my 3 very favourite tracks are sungs by those 3 singers ... i'd give up anything to watch them live >.<

You may call me V sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master has a reputation beyond repute sword_master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2006 05:26 PM
    Threads

well i really dont listen to japanese stuff much but i do know that a dose or two of green day and linkin park and you will be happy

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

pervelicious... /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa| has a reputation beyond repute /Aifa|'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:49 AM
    Threads

...Well, ill just list some songs that i like:

Chrono Crusade opening - Tsubasa Wa Pleasure Line
    Tanpopo - Last Kiss (Orphen 1st ending song)
    FLCL Ending song - Ride on Shooting Star
    Utada Hikaru - Addicted To You (Up in Heaven Mix)

Some Chinese Artists:
    Leon Lai
    Kelly Chen

Closed Thread

Thread Information