AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Some of my work

Member Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 08:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Some of my work

I'll be putting some of the things I make on photoshop that I'm really proud of. ^^

This one's a sig of Cloud Strife...if you couldn't tell xP

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5...rifesigkb5.jpg

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

omg i love cloud! could ya make me one? (the sig is nice! ^^)

Member Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok is a name known to all Sylvok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^ I have more.

This one's Xellos from Slayers.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6345/xellosrk9.jpg

This one may be plain, but it's just too darn cute to change. ^-^

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2973/foxbj6.jpg

These two I just made while messing around.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2649/weeah8.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5645/aadgrx7.jpg

Senior Member Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu is a glorious beacon of light Doriimu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

The first one's cool.
    The next one is a bit bland, since there's no text whatsoever. And the color doesn't really fit, but anyway, it's cute ^^
    Next one: Does have some nice colors, but you could've used a better picture from the character. It's nice though
    Finally, the last one: I love that type of blue, the girl looks a bit generic, but she's beautiful nonetheless. All in all, a nice combination ^^

I'm sorry when I'm critisizing that much, but I really liked these. So do't get me wrong there x3

Senior Member Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly will become famous soon enough Plaidbutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:27 PM
    Threads

I love the little fox! It's plain but actually my favourite - it looks ready for some text but in such a way that it's very open to personalization. The others are very nice as well

For the final swirls of color you're overlaying - you might consider adding a mask to that layer and masking off the figure, even just a simple gradient so that the face isn't obscured by a transparent swirl would be good. If you're using Photoshop and need more help just pester me and I'll be happy to show you how to do this. ^^

Keep up the very nice work!
    Looking for an Inu-Yasha Roleplay Board...
    Please PM me if you know of one!

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

These are cool. I'd like to try making these again... Whoa... Keep making more so i can check them out.
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My favorite and most recent one!

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9235/chronodp8.jpg

It's Chrono from Chrono Trigger! ^^

^ Sig made by me! ^

Closed Thread

Thread Information