AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Favorite Anime by Miyazaki

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Favorite Anime by Miyazaki

What is your favorite Anime film be Miyazaki? mine is My Nieghbour Totoro, they're so cute, and it's a nice anime; Spirited away, and the Castle in the sky.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

Totoro! My Japanese teacher had an obsession with it and had us watch it multiple times.. I came to appreciate it. ^^
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

princess mononoke and castle in the sky are my favorites!!

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

Junior Member DrizztDo'urden is on a distinguished road DrizztDo'urden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2004 11:55 PM
    Threads

Mine is princess mononoke.
    Do not be consumed by the darkness that is all around you.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Laputa.
    (couse i've only seen that one kiki's and spirited away)
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Default Oo; what the heck? is this place screwed up? Oo;

first of all, please don't get mad at me for posting this if there already is a topic of this.

are the forums screwed up or something? i clicked on something in the site issues and it took me to a topic in "Chii-chan's home".

then a little while ago i clicked on another topic in "AW.com forum" but it took me to site issues. the topic title was the one in "AW.com forum" but the posts were of something else.

so again....

what the heck? is this place screwed up, or is this just me?

Edit: WHAT THE ____?! this place is screwed up! HOW THE ____ DID MY POST GET POSTED HERE?!

Senior Member TheWickedOne is an unknown quantity at this point TheWickedOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2005 07:01 PM
    Threads

i love Inu-yasha and Fushigi Yuugi,

Lëåƒ šhìnôbì inuyasha-sakura is on a distinguished road inuyasha-sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 08:55 AM
    Threads

princess mononoke and spirited away!! +_+

Mexi Fry nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami is a jewel in the rough nami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 06:10 PM
    Threads

Spirited Away is the best one visually. Princess Mononoke is the best plotline. I love them both.
    "Ere sin could blight or sorrow fade

Death came with friendly care.
    The opening bud to Heaven conveyed
    And bade it blossom there."
    --Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I quite honestly am not the largest fan of Miyazaki. I don't know why but he sometimes seems a tad style over substance. Although my favourite of his anime is Castle of Cagliostro.

When it comes to Studio Ghibli, I am more attracted to Isao Takahata's works. He directed both Grave of the Fireflies and My Neighbours The Yamadas, both easily the best thing to come from Studio Ghibli.
    Last edited by SGI; 11-13-2004 at 03:21 AM.

Junior Member aiko_chan is on a distinguished road aiko_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2005 05:23 PM
    I live in the town of Glie, from Haibane Renmei. The walls protect us from everything outside.
    Threads

I personally like Tenko Shiro no Laputa (Castle in the Sky, in English) best, but I love them all. Spirited away was also especially good.

Junior Member niobie is on a distinguished road niobie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 05:26 PM
    Threads

Mononoke Hime definitively

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

Only seen Princess Mononoke, so I gotta go with that one. What makes this person's titles to good?

Member Archvixen has a little shameless behaviour in the past Archvixen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

Default Miyazaki anime

Princess Mononoke
    and Spirited Away

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Oh I do so adore Miyazaki's work. I am not sure what my favorite would be... I really like Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service. After them it would be Monoke Hime and Laputa: Castle in the Sky. I look forwars to what Miyazaki and Ghibli Studios will produce in the future.

Also just a minor side note, but Disney is doing an excellent job dubbing Miyazaki's films. Easily the best dubbing around.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Senior Member Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech has a spectacular aura about Innotech's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 07:09 PM
    Threads

Ive only seen Kiks delivery service, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. Of these, Mononoke is my favorite. Such a gorgeous movie, with beautiful music, intriguing characters, and an excellent story.
    currently watching:

Tsukuyomi Moon Phase
    Mahoraba Heartful days
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Ichigo 100%
    Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    School rumble
    UFO Princess Valkyrie
    Somedays Dreamers
    Burst Angel
    Disgaea
    Ouran high School host club
    Yami To Bushi to Hon No Tabibito
    Shuffle
    He Is My Master
    Mahou Shoujo Tai
    Welcome to the NHK
    Yumeria
    Kage Kara Mamoru
    Rozen Maiden

That should keep me busy for a while @-@

Property of Mononoke Kamui Shirou can only hope to improve Kamui Shirou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2004 01:51 PM
    Threads

Vandread Really exilent series

Junior Member Abe-No-Semei is on a distinguished road Abe-No-Semei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 03:33 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Princess Mononoke.

King of Goths Gil is on a distinguished road Gil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:43 PM
    Threads

Mononoke Hime.

www.cheshil.com
    www.cheshil.com/forum

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Vandread Really exilent series
    Vandread has nothing to do with Miyazaki or Studio Ghibli. Vandread was released by Gonzo (a horribly overrated animation company).

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

So.... why are Miyazaki's films considered to be so good?

ROCK LEE SAN mike2yang will become famous soon enough mike2yang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

My favorite is Spirited Away.

Rock Lee sig maded by ~DizzyElf~, Thanks
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) pm me if ya wanna b in my family!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Mine's Monokehime

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    So.... why are Miyazaki's films considered to be so good?
    Heh, because he is the Disney of Japanese Animation!

Anyway, I like Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I liked Princess Mononoke

Closed Thread

Thread Information