AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Creat/manage/edit Your Own Albums On Ag.net

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 05:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Default Creat/manage/edit Your Own Albums On Ag.net

Each registered user on the forums (animeforum, animegalleries, and ex ag.com and tuxedomask) can have his own album on http://www.animegalleries.net/ page :^_^:
    You can store up to 10MB of different images :^_^:

How to creat albums on ag.net?

1st of all, you need to be in admin mode, there are 2 modes, user and the admin, for entering in the admin mode click the link "admin mode" (if you see the "user mode" link insteed of the admin one you are already in admin mode :^_^

To creat a new album or edit the exsisting ones use the album maneger :^_^:
    There's a button that says "Albums" or "Album Manager" (or something like that), or you can access it directly with this link
    http://www.animegalleries.net/albmgr.php

The album manager looks like this (it may not look exactly like mine since I do have admin powers on the galleries :P)

For creating a new album click on the button "NEW", that will generate a new album, and then just change the name in the text field.
    For modifying an album, click on it and then change it's name.

After creating/modifying the albums click on the link "apply modifications" and confirm it with the "continue" button on the next page

How to upload images?

For uploading the image, click the "upload picture" link (near the admin/user link) or go directly to this link http://www.animegalleries.net/upload.php
    Then, just select the album in which you want to upload the picture, set the name, some comment and some keyword (name/comment/keywords aren't obligatory) and click the button "upload picture"

Deleting/editin/managing albums

Under the album title you'll see the folowing 3 links, displayed as (d m e)

The 1st one (d) is for deleting an album

With the (m) you can manage an album, the album can be set as private (only you can access it) or public, you can also change it's name and description there :^_^:

The last (e) editing link serves to edit each picture that is uploaded in your album ^_^

Edit: Update - when you log in on the forums, remember to check the "remember me box", otherwise, you will be disconnected everytime you access the galleries ... dunno why.

Hope that this tutorial helpped :^_^:

If you have some other questions just ask
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 09-10-2005 at 10:22 AM. Reason: small update

haha... Got ya! siriz347 can only hope to improve siriz347's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 02:36 PM
    Threads

for some reason i can't get to the part where you change modes, without it having the link login... waaaaa
    slice!

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Hm, maybe try to log out and re-log in.

Sometime you are automatically set in the admin mode, so you don't need to change that.

Junior Member FinalMuramasa is on a distinguished road FinalMuramasa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 01:00 PM
    Threads

Yeah umm can we submit multible pictures at one time? on and btw the Avatar maker is coolies!
    ^-^
    Last edited by FinalMuramasa; 07-04-2005 at 06:42 AM.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 09:57 PM
    Threads

I'd like to create my own album, but for some reason, I am unable to. Whenever I am logged in at the forums, I go to the galleries, only to have it say "login", while I am already! I know I am not in admin mode, because whenever I try to create my own albums, it says I am not allowed, or something of the like.

What's the problem, Wizzy?
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@FinalMuramasa: only 1 image per time

@Ami~chan: Hm, when you log in on the forums, be sure to check the "remember me" box ... otherwise everytime you get on the galleries it auto disconnects you ... dunno why.

Junior Member Shinda is on a distinguished road Shinda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 04:09 PM
    Threads

Hey, I'm a new member here and I read your tutorial on how to make/create your own album, and I followed your instructions, and I am signed in as "admin mode", but when I click the Album Manager thing, it always says "error, you don't have permission to access this page", but I'm logged in and everything. I was wonderng if you could help me out on this. It would be much appreciated.

Junior Member Shinda is on a distinguished road Shinda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 04:09 PM
    Threads

Hey, its me again. I figured out what I was doing wrong. When it said "Admin Mode" I thought that I was in Admin mode but I was actually in User Mode. I guess that was my fault for not understanding the way it worked. But thanks anyway. And your tutorial makes things easier to understand.

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Nice ^_^

next time lets not double post There's a nifty edit button there

~~*BaCk! *~~ Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama has a brilliant future Kamui-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2007 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Why Does This Error( You don't have permission to perform this operation. ) Always Comes out whenever i upload a picture...?
    Visit!
    Fan Of

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2015 01:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui-Sama
    Why Does This Error( You don't have permission to perform this operation. ) Always Comes out whenever i upload a picture...?
    This happens if you don't tick "remember me" when you log in. Try do it and it should work ... if not, check the Site Issues/Questions forum. That problem has been answered many times in there.

Member Lady Lyra has a spectacular aura about Lady Lyra has a spectacular aura about Lady Lyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2006 01:59 PM
    Threads

I read the tuturial (sp? XD) and did as it said... I got as far as going into Admin Mode, going to the Albums page to where you create the albums, and when I tried creating a new album, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here?

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lyra
    I read the tuturial (sp? XD) and did as it said... I got as far as going into Admin Mode, going to the Albums page to where you create the albums, and when I tried creating a new album, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here?
    Hmmm ... strange ... you are not doing anything wrong. Try doing it again, if it still doesn't work try by refreshing the page and post the results. We've been doing some changes on the galleries lately and maybe you just got there in the wrong time.

Have a nice day

Junior Member eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 04:20 AM
    Threads

Default Upload picture

What the difference for, picture/picture title/picture description/ and keywords?
    Last edited by eddgokubear; 02-02-2006 at 11:48 PM. Reason: no title
    I HATE (some) ANIME DUBS!!!!!!!!!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2015 11:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I have a question....I noticed that if you open an image in photoshop and reduce the files byte size (or something like that...) you can fit more images on your gallery....but I also noticed that if you make them too small the system wont recongize the image as being there. About how small can I make an image?????I do hope that all made sense...

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by eddgokubear
    What the difference for, picture/picture title/picture description/ and keywords?
    mhm ... isn't it self explanatory o_O;; what do you think title, description or keywords mean ... if not/or you're native language isn't English ... dictionaries always help.

MaruDashi: as far as I know .... there isn't a downsize limit for the images o_O;;
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 02-05-2006 at 05:49 AM.

Junior Member eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear is on a distinguished road eddgokubear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2006 04:20 AM
    Threads

Thanks?!
    I HATE (some) ANIME DUBS!!!!!!!!!

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow! I read your tutorial not so long ago. I did every thing it said and made sure I hadn't left a detail and it surely worked! It really helped me a lot and I am so Happy. Thanx!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Member Wind_Cry is on a distinguished road Wind_Cry's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2006 10:16 AM
    Threads

Oddly enough, I have my albums made. I just can't find them in the list!!! If I can't find me, how will anyone else?
    "And so she comes, a child of the night. Behold ye, the senshi of shadows!"

http://www.geocities.com/ketherwyn_windcry/index.html

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Others can find you by using the search and using your name or any picture name in your gallery as the search query. They can also find you by using the keywords you chose for your pictures.

You can access it by clicking on the hyperlink "My Gallery" next of the Admin or User Mode link.

Junior Member FinalMuramasa is on a distinguished road FinalMuramasa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 01:00 PM
    Threads

I have tryed evrything and when i goto galleries it still says login i clicked the box and still nothing can anyone help me please?
    I think I'm drowning
    asphyxiated
    I wanna break this spell
    that you've created
    you're something beautiful
    a contradiction
    I wanna play the game
    I want the friction
    you will be the death of me
    yeah, you will be the death of me
    bury it

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FinalMuramasa
    I have tryed evrything and when i goto galleries it still says login i clicked the box and still nothing can anyone help me please?
    Login at http://www.animegalleries.net/bbs/ ... if you log in at http://animegalleries.net/bbs/ it won't remember you xD

Senior Member sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki has a spectacular aura about sensuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2007 05:21 PM
    Threads

thank you for the tips.^_^
    ...You Know This NaNaN...

MaruDashi is god! Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan is infamous around these parts Dengaku-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2006 04:11 PM
    I'm everywhere and nowhere. Sometimes at the same time.
    Threads

How do you find admin mode? Nothing about admins or users appears when I try to make an album...
    Inviting everyone to a new forum site! ^^
    Please join if you like it! ^^
    http://s10.************.com/The_Othe...sion/index.php

Siggy by yukari112.
    Denny's Testing Area My Testing Area!

«Dengaku-chan forever.»
    «It's not a dream. Dengaku-chan is real!»
    «Dengaku-chan is the only way to be happy.»
    «Do you know Dengaku-chan?»

Junior Member Em'ly is on a distinguished road Em'ly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2006 03:23 AM
    Threads

Every time I try to upload a picture, it keeps telling me that a "Critical Error" has occured.
    It says that "There was an error while processing a database query." What do I do?

I'm in admin mode, I've been choosing jpg and PNG, but when I go to upload it, it still says something about a critical error. I have no spaces in the file name, and I've made sure it is the right size - even the small picture have trouble loading. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Em'ly; 12-23-2006 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Post wan't detailed enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information