AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Tenchi Character?

Junior Member sailor saturn99 is an unknown quantity at this point sailor saturn99's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2005 10:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking

i have 3 favorite tenchi characters they are sasami/aka pretty sammy,
    mahoshi, and washu are my favorites from that series and sailor saturn is my overall favorite of all animes

Mod Note: useless attachment removed
    Last edited by Ollie; 03-14-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2015 03:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Whoa---whoa, whoa...You like the Pretty Sammy version of Sasami?....o.o;;; ::crosses her index fingers into an X:: keep awaaayyy....
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ryoko is just so sexy! She is fiesty, pretty, loving(to a deadly degree granted), and yet has a tender side few ever see.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Little Washuu!! How could you NOT like her? She's smart and... um... Well she's smart, right?
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

AF's Cannibal (Forum Admin-ium) The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes she is cute, but I wouldn't want her poking me like she does Tenchi. I wish I was Tenchi, it would be so cool having six hotties all wanting to get with me,,,, and LIVE with me to boot! Tenchi ROCKS! But Ryoko is still my fav.

달 버찌 Foofy foofy will become famous soon enough Foofy foofy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2005 05:55 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by therebel
    Yes she is cute, but I wouldn't want her poking me like she does Tenchi. I wish I was Tenchi, it would be so cool having six hotties all wanting to get with me,,,, and LIVE with me to boot! Tenchi ROCKS! But Ryoko is still my fav.
    lol, obviously Tenchi doesn't enjoy it as much as you would.
    When I saw that I immediately had to think about the imminent doom & destruction that would happen when the snowflake would touch the ground, or worse, melted.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, I know. I've seen Muyo, Universe, and In Tokyo. Plus one or two of the movies. If I was in his shoes I would feel the same way, but I'm not so let me indulge.

The psychotic swordsman the black dragon is on a distinguished road the black dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2005 07:17 AM
    Threads

aeka definitely she's hot and a princess cha-ching $
    the black dragon slayers leader
    "We have to burn it all, burn it all to the ground" Dilandau Albatou

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, but even with her fighting to get you to herself, then you would have to fight to get her to..... Well, you know... Let's just say you would be torturing yourself.

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Post Go Tenchi!

Tenchi=player=my favorite!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tenchi ain't no player, but he is in the perfect position to be one. I haven't seen anyone who likes Mioshi. Can't help but like a not-so-bright hot blonde though! *winks*

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Default True

True but,he's still my fav!I like mioshi too.She's okay.

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

Mine ish Mihoshi ^_~ *wink*
    Well because shes a clumsy girl but yet shes very cute with it.
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mihoshi, just cute! ARE YOU PPL MAD!!! She can be down-right hot!

~The Treasured one~ Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru has a reputation beyond repute Aisuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 10:09 PM
    Threads

There's rarely any Mioshi fans out there.
    i like her because she reminds me of myself....ok so i'm alittle clumsy and childish at sometimes but i'm not complaning here. ^_^

~Aisuru~
    *Family list in journal*
    ~Aisuru~

The psychotic swordsman the black dragon is on a distinguished road the black dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2005 07:17 AM
    Threads

washu duh!
    the black dragon slayers leader
    "We have to burn it all, burn it all to the ground" Dilandau Albatou

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Aria Neko Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2015 03:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Mihoshi's funny-and cute...she's got a big bubble butt.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Gandalf the White is on a distinguished road Gandalf the White's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2005 04:46 PM
    Threads

tenchi himself

Digital Plague Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0 has a spectacular aura about Glitch4.0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 01:41 PM
    Arizona...where nothing grows and the state tree is a telephone pole
    Threads

yeah tenchi is my favorite as well
    quote the great mithos: "Revert to nothing-ness"

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

Tsunami ^_^

And Ryo-Ohki and Fu-chan ^_^

Little Goth Girl kitsuna is an unknown quantity at this point kitsuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

i like ryoko the best!

~Kitsuna~
    I hate you all.
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I pretend to be."
    I scare people.

Creator Of Dreams Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears has a reputation beyond repute Devilstears's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 02:48 PM
    Threads

toughie... i guess i would say washu. she is so smart and makes everyone around her her puppet. she can and does whatever the heck she wants to do.

Fading Star Starlight Moon Beam is on a distinguished road Starlight Moon Beam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2005 10:00 PM
    Threads

My favorite Tenchi characters are Ryoko and the number one genious scientist in the universe Washu. They rock my socks!! I mean, who couldn't love those two?

Last edited by Starlight Moon Beam; 03-30-2005 at 04:50 PM.

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

Sasami, Tsunami, Kiyone Makibi and Tenchi are the best! Sasami is the perfect little girl. She is kind, caring, and a great chef! Tsunami is a goddess and at least in the OAV version the future image of Sasami.

And Kiyone... She's a cool customer. She is a helpless victim of a circumstance yet manages to keep controll of her head and most situations. Kiyone is really smooth. And Tenchi... Though the main character he is one of the most popular character around. Though he exists in order to keep a harem of stunning alien girls around him he is kind but strong young man.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

fan of j-rap Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji has a brilliant future Chouji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2006 01:13 PM
    in twilight town with pence,hayner,olette and roxas
    Threads

ryoko because she is the best female perv

Thank you crazy. cookie for this sig
    We're simply performers; we don't want to preach," says Diggy-MO. "Japanese hip-hop isn't much of a medium for strong messages like that yet. Maybe it's to do with the Japanese temperament, but strong messages like that would seem too obtrusive."

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information