AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Tenchi Character?

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Maybe it's just me, or do Ryoko and Ayeka seem a little TOO interested in Tenchi? As in trying to mask their feelings for each other. Something to think about

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

They did a Parody episode in Universe that spilt that possibility...They cut it on CTN, but anyway...As much as that may seem to be a possibility it definitely isn't.

I don't know about Ayeka, but Ryouko really, really does love Tenchi and would do anything for him. There are huge hints from both manga and anime for that.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can see Tenchi ending up with Ryoko, but not Ayeka at all.

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Straw Hat Pirate
    I can see Tenchi ending up with Ryoko, but not Ayeka at all.
    I agree! *Raises right hand and grins* Ayeka... Eww... *Shudders* Purple haired girly pom-pom girl... OH LORD HELP ME! No offense though... *Looks left to right* Ehehe...
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is in Muyo and Universe that makes this seem possible right? Especially in Muyo as I remember.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

i don't think ayeka should like tenchi. aren't they half brother and sister? they're related so that's kinda werid with they like each other. right?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You mean kinda like how she is crazy over Yosho, who I think is her brother (creepy).

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes that is very creepy. how can anyone do that? its strange,when i first saw it i was like aw she's looking for her brther. but then i found out they were going to get married and i went wha!!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ayeka's Tenchi's Great-Aunt-if you remember that Yosho is Tenchi's grandfather and thus Yosho's sister would be a great aunt.- Which is REALLY gross to have to marry...

Though believe it or not...in Japan-that's not so looked down upon as it is here...x.x;;; You can marry your hal-brother/half-sister without a scandel and without anyone thinking twice about it. BUT I agree completely that Ryouko and Tenchi should be together either way.

...Clear...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

true i didn't think about that.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

this is a conversation on your favorite Tenchi character, not their love lives. Make a new thread for that.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah yes, it is a so-said convo about the favorite characters- But, with all due respect, see, choosing the favorite Tenchi character can also involve the conversation of saying which chick Tenchi would go best with because usually that choice is dictated by the individual's favorite Tenchi girl.

I.E: Ryouko's my favorite, I beleive she'd be best with Tenchi.
    And in either case- You can't really have a conversation about the favorite character without some argument, and/or moving somewhat off the original choice in topic otherwise what convo is there? No convo can stay on one exact topic forever. ^^
    Last edited by Kagome; 12-27-2004 at 04:09 PM.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You make a persuasive argument. Though my favorite character is Sasami, and I think Ryoko goes better with Tenchi.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thank you. ^^
    Though earlier in the thread I believe you said you would like to see Sasami with Tenchi.

Quote Originally Posted by Straw Hat Pirate
    A little off topic, but if he did choose, who should he choose? Personally I would say he should pick Sasami. She is cute, she can do housework, and she isn't explosively violent like her sister and Ryoko.

I think that was it. lol. Though it hardly matters anymore.

...Clear...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, she would make a better wife. But Ryoko is the only one for Tenchi.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

She probably would. You're right there. But as Tsunami, her older form. Tsunami's cool too. She's probably my fourth favorite though.

...Clear...

Motorman On the R38s R384149 will become famous soon enough R384149's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2005 04:04 PM
    Threads

I havent seen tenchi since it was on adult swim a few yrs ago but was probably mihoshi who was my fav character.
    R38,the shadowed cousin of the R32,my site: www.freewebs.com/halfliner visit my site to understand my signature.

"75th Avenue, E to Jamaica Center, Union Turnpike is next stand clear"- R32 (E) 03/20/2005

Junior Member Ryoko~chan is on a distinguished road Ryoko~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 07:58 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm....i wonder..RYOKO..of corse ok now think about it do u know what makes the show so great it's becase how many lovey dovy shows have the drunk, lazy, strongest coolest girl(a.k.a Ryoko) as the one the main charitor leans his feelings more tords....^_^thats y teenchi and Ryoko should be together it's a very good plot when u stop and really think about it...^_^!!!!

love u guessed it
    Ryoko~!!!!
    RYOKO'S

IT'S NOT R'S ANY MORE
    *WORLD~

your harorscop...... on Monday the Englishmuffins will ack....

Wife of a Ghost BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX is a name known to all BurningBlazeX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2008 12:05 AM
    Threads

id have to say Sasami and Washu!!

Member Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle has a reputation beyond repute Axle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2005 12:33 PM
    Threads

Ryoko is the best

Junior Member Jishu is an unknown quantity at this point Jishu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2005 07:52 AM
    Threads

My fav. is Kiyone and Ryo-ohki. ^_^

Junior Member Dark Schneider Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2005 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoko~chan
    Hmmmm....i wonder..RYOKO..of corse ok now think about it do u know what makes the show so great it's becase how many lovey dovy shows have the drunk, lazy, strongest coolest girl(a.k.a Ryoko) as the one the main charitor leans his feelings more tords....^_^thats y teenchi and Ryoko should be together it's a very good plot when u stop and really think about it...^_^!!!!

love u guessed it
    Ryoko~!!!!
    i'd have to agree with Ryoko-chan

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cookie Paperclip Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2014 01:28 AM
    Just down from the House of Crosses in Alabama.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Washu!!! she's the smartest and the funniest
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

Member darkminds is on a distinguished road darkminds's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2005 01:39 PM
    Threads

the only 1 i like is Ryoko

here my fam:

my mum - lady dragon
    if ya want to join just pm me

Senior Member Serinime is on a distinguished road Serinime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2005 09:36 PM
    Threads

My favorite character from Tenchi is Tsunami.
    Anime Artist (in training)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information