AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Advice would be nice..... (ack! that rhymes!)

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Advice would be nice..... (ack! that rhymes!)

>.< erm.....yeah..... i didn't mean for it to rhyme but that isn't the point.

well now, since other users posted topics for advice i might as well do it too since i need a lot. >.<

alright.....this may be a little long so bare with me. >.< X_x X.x

my friends and i have been having this arguement (which is very big, might i add) and everyone is blaming each other. sometimes two of my friends and i whisper or we just lean closer together to talk (since the lunchroom is so loud!). well then one of them gets all "DON'T WHISPER! IT ISN'T NICE!" and bites our heads off....you could say. it's been lasting since the first day of school. (yes, yes, i know. that is pretty sad for it to start on the first day of school. so you don't have to tell me about it being pathetic.) and sometimes we don't whisper at all but they have this idea that we are talking about someone at the lunch table (which is a very pathetic thing to think about).
    and so the twin of the one that hates the "whispering" threatened one of my friend's i talk to more and then they threatened me and FORCED me to go guidance. (-shudders- oh the memories! -twitches-) anyway.....
    so we were discussing and i was basically the one being blamed for everything. they gave me a chance to talk but i didn't. i learned that whenever i explain my side of the story i get blamed, accused, saying i am the main problem, and lashed with harsh words. so therefore i didn't talk. and so the one that hates the whispering said that their twin wanted to get rid of both of my closer friends so i could come to them. (how selfish IMO. -.-+) they had all of these wishes of getting rid of my two closer friends as well as plans. they also attempted this during lunch. (one thing thought about the whispering.....the whispering shoudln't bother any of them. so why should they care? -note: we weren't talking about anyone with the whispering-) it never did before so why now? and so as i sat there silently, glaring at many ppl, and looking like i wasn't listening, i was thinking, how can i ever trust them again? so, i came to a conclusion that i couldn't anymore. only a chosen few i could trust. after the session one of them came up to me and said, "Thanks for making my life a living heck." (They actually said the swear.)
    i shoved them away and they came after me. one of my closest friends comes up to them and says, "You know what?! Kiss my ____!"
    "I hope you all rot in ____!"
    then today at lunch the twin of the one that said "I hope you rot in ____!" said that their dad told her that they couldn't have computer anymore or be friends until everything is cleared up. i didn't say anything, i just glared at her. then they said "My dad says that you have to respect me more. don't take your anger out on me." oh how much i wanted to punch them. then in my mind i thought "WELL YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE THE MAIN (F WORD) PROBLEM! JUST SHUT THE (H WORD) UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR (D WORD) SKULL!" and so........i didn't really care.

so any ideas on what i should do. and thank you ahead of time.

-looks through post- ACK! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO LONG?! X_x X.x

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

Well if it's advice to end the fight, hopefully all it needs is somebody to go forward and try to play something of a mediator. Just go up to the ones you "can't trust" and say. "Look this fight is pointless, no matter whose fault it is, we all said things we didn't mean, no matter what your anger is telling you. Let's just try and end it, and even if you are thinking something like i'm backing down because i started it, i don't really mind/care. It's better to end something that is absolutely futile rather than going on pointlessly."

Works for me..

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i hope that does work. >.<

some of us suggested that maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore.

but we didn't decide anything yet. i'm going to keep that in mind. and thanks. X_x X.x >.<

(oh great. now i have a headache. >.< CURSE YOU HEADACHE!)

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

Just stop whispering. Grouphug might work too..

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah, but the prob is that there are personal comversations that we need to discuss. and the others can't hear it.

not sure about a group hug....

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Write notes or something

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

tried that, but the others tried to grab them. so one of my closer friends litterally ate the note. >.<;

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

haha

Tenken Leo Seta is on a distinguished road Leo Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 09:39 AM
    Wandering... last time I checked, I was somewhere in England...
    Threads

PUNCH THEM!!! BWAHAHAHAHA! *cough* *splutter* *ahem* yeah kick their sorry butts...

Why don't fingers fing? Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii has a reputation beyond repute Kewii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

I know what loud lunch rooms can be like, is there anywhere else that you can eat lunch? Or is it possible to eat your lunch and then go somewhere quiet so you can all talk together?
    Or maybe you can just make sure if someone is whispering someone is conveying what is being said to anyone who can't hear it.

To be honest, it does sound like it's slightly immature, so your going to have to overcome that. Don't be shy about going right up to your friends (especially since they are your friends) and telling them what you think and what you think you should do about the problem.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Agrees

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

it's always a problem but think about it from their point of view.
    I used to have two friends from the phillipines and they'd talk in their own language and you never knew what they were saying. the only words you could understand was names...and you'd think the worst if they're talking in their language and you hear your name...

I see where you're coming from but is there anyway that you can have the convos you need without excluding the others??

I really don't htink it's fair to blame you, but everyone looks for a scapegoat.
    I think you should all just sit down somewhere and talk it over...EVERYONE.
    try and work it out...

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

You should definitely go somewhere quieter during lunch. I hate lunchrooms. Unfortunately it sounds like some of your friends are extremely paranoid, so you may just have to lay off on talking about anything you wouldn't want the nosy ones to hear.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

Tenken Leo Seta is on a distinguished road Leo Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2004 09:39 AM
    Wandering... last time I checked, I was somewhere in England...
    Threads

hehehe ignore me last comment... I was rather drunk hehehe... *ahem*

Yeah unfortunatly people will always be paranoid when others are whispering and will naturally try to find someone on who to vent their frustration. Confront them and explain everything that has happened and tell them that if they are really your friend they should trust you. Of course if they start moaning again you can always just borrow hitokiri's mechanical pencil

(edit: I wasn't THAT drunk then... not my fault "r" and "t" are so close togther on the keyboard)
    Last edited by Leo Seta; 10-21-2004 at 04:13 AM.

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

isn't it HITOKIRI??
    and you drunk Leo??? how unusual...

sig made by me

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

I would ingore them.....unless they punch you....then beat their @$$........but first try to sit down like gentlemen or ladies......and then tell them you want a peaceful ending.......then pull a really good prank on them!.........but thats just me!

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

Yeah, if you ever need my pencil, it's right here with me!

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

it's a nasty pencil trust me...

sig made by me

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

uh huh.....sure....... i'll keep the pencil in mind.

the one that hates the whispering just doesn't trust us. they have this wierd thinking that we are talking about them. to my two closest friends and i, she wants to control everything.

and for what i thought of while listening to music was why should i trust them if they don't trust us?

and like i said, G-U-I-D-A-N-C-E which spells guidance. that is where we discuss it.

and like i said, when ever i explain my side, they accuse me. so therefore i've learned to not talk at all.

and it isn't slightly immature! IT IS WAY IMMATURE!

i also have seen it from their point of view, but that still shouldn't bother them. they whisper also and it doesn't bother me. also they talk just amongst themselves and so it doesn't bother the rest of us. strange, don't you think?

as for laying off talking, i don't talk at lunch at all....or at least.......not much. maybe one word or two. just nodding or shaking my head and that is about it.

i'm not sure if i can ever trust them again. after the things they said and planned, forgiveness at this stage is not an option.

just great....
    today at lunch i was sitting next to my friend ::~Angel_of_Death~::. she said i was starting to scare her. i didn't know how, just that i was so quiet and usually i was "full of life". she then started pleading. "Please, just please don't do anything stupid!" i just blinked and said, "Don't worry, I won't...."

you got drunk leo? Oo;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree...don't do anything stupid....
    you should just forget about them if they're gonna be that way...really they're not worht the pain...

sig made by me

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah, but they won't leave me alone.

one of their parents thought i was on drugs a while back. -__-; which i wasn't.

and don't worry, i'm hanging in there with pieces of myself being torn apart from them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ah, i see...I had friends like that once...I didn't get any peace till they left the school.
    even when i did change my group...

sig made by me

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

here is a question.....

should i just cut them loose?
    i slightly do want to keep it but now at this point....i don't really care anymore.

you have no idea how much i want to yell out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think you're better off cutting them loose...for your own sake...
    oops gotta go...have to teach...

sig made by me

Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

okay then.

that's probably the better choice....

any other suggestions?

Closed Thread

Thread Information