AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mortal Kombat

the new one looks pretty interesting to me. the older Mortal Kombat made me cry laughing tho. but i liked it. anyone here likes it?

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I liked the first three, once they went 3D they started to suck. but since Deception brings back more Familiar characters it's very interesting

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

It's not that bad of a game, but if you've played Deadly Alliance, then just think of it as a sort of "expansion" to it.

some of the main pulls of the game:

ONLINE PLAY!!!
    I know a lot of MK fans have been waiting to do some fatalities on other people.

Other Modes of Play:
    Puzzle, an RPG sort of game, Chess
    All modes are fun and have an interesting MK twist to all of them. Very fun stuff, I say.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

xÐeª†h'§ k¡š§x B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t is on a distinguished road B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2004 07:24 PM
    Threads

Hahah! I love the game mortal combat. I have it for playstation. I am soooooo good with Reptile and the shadowy person... Dude >< I can't remember his name right now...ugh!??!? Along with Sinel... she is like the only girl I am good with. Hahaha. *thinks she is distined to only play male charaters* XD!

.*.The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make
    is that you can grow seperately without growing apart.*.
    -.·:*L.O.V.E.*:·.-
    iTs gIvIng sOmEoNe tHe pOwEr tO dEsTrOy yOu
    ..bUt TrUsTiNg ThEm NoT tO..
    StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*
    *CuZ tHereS FeW pEoplE in ThiS woRld*
    *ThaT wIlL stAy TRuE toO YoU*
    iTs noT AbouT whO YoU*vE kNowN The LoNGesT
    iTs AbOuT WHo NeVEr LEft yoU siDe

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There were quite a bit of Ninjas in MK, mostly the same style, different fighting stances.. with some Costume color changes.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I think the new Mortal Kombat game is awesome though if I had to pick a favorite MK game, it'd probably be Mortal Kombat II. Some of the characters I don't like in MK: Deception are Kobra, Dairou, Darrius, and Ashrah. I think there are some good characters in the game, though. One thing I don't like about the outfits though is Sub-Zero's second costume. I think it'd be nice if Reptile was in the game, too, but oh well. If I had to pick between MK: Deadly Alliace and Deception, I'd pick MK: Decption.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It'd be nice if all the ninjas from the Lin Kui (I think it was) were back.. with different outfits and their old school outfits.. I use to love switching from Scorpian to Smoke to Rain and then to Sub-zero. I never got tired.

Everyone's Fav. Kill Toy Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi has a spectacular aura about Kumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2005 04:37 PM
    Threads

It's look good .........but i am not sure if i will buy it.

^..By Bman....
    We were all born yesterday....we all live today.....and we will all die tommorrow.....

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

Yeah, it does look good. I think i'll wait to hear the reviews.

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

Junior Member DrizztDo'urden is on a distinguished road DrizztDo'urden's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2004 11:55 PM
    Threads

The new one does look good but from what I hearf my favorite character Kung Lou is not in it. So I do not know if I will buy it or not. My all time favorite is the first one though.
    Do not be consumed by the darkness that is all around you.

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Mortal Kompat 1 and 2 are definitely all time classic. The CG engine of 3, Ultimate and Trilogy are worse that 2, which was more realistic and without bugs. Expecially Trilogy has too many bugs!!! Animality is a quite redicilious finishing move and Brutality is so anti-realistic. Street Fighter Alfa 1 and 2, which get published at the same time with Ultimate and Trilogy were much better and faithful to the series.

Mortal Kompat 4 was very dissapointing, cause I was expecting better improvements on it. Syrely, Deadly Alliance is the best Mortal Kompat since 2. I would rate it 8/10. As about the latest Mortal Kompat, I have no clue about it.

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Plastic Weasel Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu has much to be proud of Pakachu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2006 08:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
    Hahah! I love the game mortal combat. I have it for playstation. I am soooooo good with Reptile and the shadowy person... Dude >< I can't remember his name right now...ugh!??!? Along with Sinel... she is like the only girl I am good with. Hahaha. *thinks she is distined to only play male charaters* XD!
    NOOB!!!!!!!
    O_o...no seriously... his name was Noob... Noob Saibot!
    dont ask me how i remember these things...
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

-Ted Geisel aka. Dr. Suess

Close the world, txEn eht nepO

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

I've played it already.. and it's a very nice game! Quite fun, as well. They have a neat chess mode, and a bunch of other stuff..! Plus it has some of my old, favorite characters. n.n
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

đẹp Female_Hitokiri can only hope to improve Female_Hitokiri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2005 02:50 PM
    Threads

Yes, I was over at my brother's house yesterday and was playing on his Xbox. Deception is quite fun. Sub-Zero's my guy. My brother plays well with Scorpion.

Deadly Alliance was fun as well.

Sisters: unknownfairytears; Shinkono Kokoro; Ganmou Slayer; Homicidalzen; Demorg; elven angel; crankykitty; mutsumiyuri291; SorazHeartKairi; Rena6793
    Brothers: rick forrest
    Cousins: fedelious; kimora; DarkGundamPilot; WolfwoodMilly; Battousai; DemonHunter
    Aunts: Raye Hino, LunaGirl
    Uncles: MechaGriever; Leo Seta
    Nephews: MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS

Junior Member Tandokuno is on a distinguished road Tandokuno's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 09:43 AM
    Threads

mortal kombat yep one of the best fighting games every made loved it awesome but the bosses on all of them are too easy other than that all mortal kombats are awesome

Member Bruce is on a distinguished road Bruce's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2006 03:06 AM
    Threads

Like everyone says, I think MK1 and 2 were the over all favorites. It used actual human graphics rather than the 3D ones which are still pretty good.

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

i prefer street fighter over mortal kombat, mainly because of the fighting moves and styles. the people from midway should hire better people to create special moves. they look so ridiculous.

Junior Member Dr. Channard is an unknown quantity at this point Dr. Channard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2004 03:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by amuro1
    i prefer street fighter over mortal kombat, mainly because of the fighting moves and styles. the people from midway should hire better people to create special moves. they look so ridiculous.
    There supposed to be chico

Senior Member Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 08:12 PM
    Threads

I think the Mortal Kombat special moves look cool, thank you very much. StreetFighter might look better because of the fact that it is still 2-D. The only thing with Mortal Kombat is that each time they make a game, they leave out some people so that people will buy the next one and they'll keep making money.
    When Life Comes At You Full Speed, Just Step Out Of The Way.
    ~Hardcore Gamer

Junior Member Tandokuno is on a distinguished road Tandokuno's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 09:43 AM
    Threads

hes right though the special moves werent all that great but hey i still loved mk

Banned Forum / Chat Yunfei is on a distinguished road Yunfei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2005 04:09 AM
    Threads

One of the greatest fighting games of all times I cant wait till Deception

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Deception is already available.. never saw the commercial though.

Senior Member Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer is a splendid one to behold Hardcore Gamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 08:12 PM
    Threads

You never saw the commercial??? It was cool!! It showed Sub-Zero freezing Baraka (I think it was him. . . ) and kicking him into a death trap. The death trap then shredded him into little ice pieces on the wall in the form of a Mortal Kombat dragon symbol [how ironic?]. Then the tv said. IT WILL KONSUME YOU.

When Life Comes At You Full Speed, Just Step Out Of The Way.
    ~Hardcore Gamer

Digital Plague Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante has a reputation beyond repute Demon Hunter Dante's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 4534 3166 0955 6301

I like them both but some thing should not have changed!!!!!
    I am Dante, The Son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda!!!

Quick Shout-Out To All Who Matter...
    You Should Know Who You Are...

-Fighting till Death- souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy has a reputation beyond repute souless cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 08:43 AM
    Writing Poetry in the front of the row looking sad. =.
    Threads

i loved all the mortal kombats though i have yet to get the newest one.... i heard it was awful and i dont have money....

Closed Thread

Thread Information