AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Angelic Layer rules!

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Angelic Layer rules!

My first Clamp's anime I have seen was Chobits, which is one of my Top10 favourite anime. My second one which I currently watching -there are 3 episodes left to see- is Angelic Layer. At the first side, it seems like a usual shounen/comedy/science fiction/sports anime with fighing dolls, but it's not. It's a Clamp's project, so it's a drama anime as well. Moreover, the character have depth, as you can see them get involved in other activities when they don't get part on Angelic Layer Tournaments: they have fun, they get in love, they try to solve their problems e.t.c. What is more, when Mikaki (the 12 years old starring of the show) get involved into the Angelic Layer phenomenon, she makes lots of new friends and learns more things about life throught the battles. Last, the purpose of the creator of Angelic Layers is not to get rich or entertain people, but...hey! I don't wonna make spoilers, so I won't say anything else!

What's your opinion for Angelic Layer and what do you like at this anime?

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I think it's weird...

Star-gazer Vetus is an unknown quantity at this point Vetus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2005 06:09 PM
    Threads

Weird?!?h34r: Nande? (=Why?)

Dreams can be when you're asleep, or when you're daydreaming, or chasing after something you want. There's nothing about them being fragile or about to disappear.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't know..I saw the cover and I was liike...what...? I just thought the cover was werid..but I might be getitng it..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I though Nande is why too? I thought it was this work that starts with a D...I don' know how to spell it XP.

Junior Member crystal_rose is on a distinguished road crystal_rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2004 06:27 PM
    Threads

it's pretty cool. yeah, you can't just take it at a first glance coz at first it seems...i dunno, childish, but then you get into it and you can see the characters maturing nicely.

i like kobayashi hatoko. she's like some kind of child prodigy. what is she, six? seven?
    cidne: what the....are you a girl?!
    ed: oh, no! girls should look like girls! ed is ed.

Member MiSaKi_ChAn is an unknown quantity at this point MiSaKi_ChAn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2005 09:52 AM
    I'd tell u..but then I'd have to kill you.....jk
    Threads

i love angelic layer!!!! i dont really know why. it just seems so cool. when i watched the first episode i thought it was real cool. but that was like to 2, 3 years ago. i still think its cool!

hakato is 5. shes so smart for her age!

Senior Member Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89 has a reputation beyond repute Yuki_89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 07:34 PM
    Threads

Wink

Angelic Layer is not weird. It's pretty a unique anime among the rest. who would've expected a doll fight tournament? And, besides that, isn't Oujirou Mihara the sweetest thing? =P

^_^ My favourite band: Dong Bang Shin Ki
    Currenly favouring: Arisu Gakuen

Closed Thread

Thread Information