AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wolfs rain last episode

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default wolfs rain last episode

you no it was the best episode i ever saw except everyone died. i didnt quit get the ending did the world start over or something please tell me. for action it was pretty good and in style i liked this anime alot good ending. but they could of made more sense withit.

Member Wildecatsumi002 is on a distinguished road Wildecatsumi002's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 06:19 PM
    Threads

That last episode to me was very sad, but I think what happened is that the key or something like that to the Paradise was broken and thus the world would get to see it...but I dont really know that late at night I tend to not really pay attention much...but I was almost in tears...

-x-Death Awaits Patiently, To Take Our Hands Into Eternity, Unto Which He Shall Make Us Bask In His Peace Of Mind.-x- -)(by; Brent)(-
    -x-Take Destiny into your own hands, hold it and cherish it forever.-x-
    -x-Thoughts of you run through my mind like suicide does.-x-
    -x- Parting is such a sweet sorrow. That I shall say good night till be it morrow.-x-
    -x-And now I lay myself down to cry, wishing, just wishing that I could die.-x-

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

the last epi. was awsome

Member Schneedrache is on a distinguished road Schneedrache's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2004 09:49 AM
    Threads

The last episode ruined it for me, series was doing great till they started killing people off.

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yah but killing people is great in animes plus they all were al;ive in the end and there was good action in the last episode. i mean it had the wolf fighting weve all wanted to see.

Junior Member Tails is on a distinguished road Tails's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2004 06:17 PM
    Threads

In Japanese movies, the main characters sometimes die, so i wasn't surprised. It was a nice ending.

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

i loved the ending soooooooomuch!!! i understand it to and i'll tell you right now

while darsha and kiba were fighting darsha said that somthing that most people are wolfs but they don't remember. darsha is a wolf who rememberd and figuerd out how to change back. when cheza was blooming she said the would would start over and she wants kiba to go find her when that happens. so when she died (or seeded) he left and died. but the ice melted over time and the seeds blomed and created paridice (but everyone was dead). and life started over agian(here's the twist) life is now the present and the whole pack are wolfs who don't know there wolfs and theres only one flower was left and thats cheza. kiba smells the flower and starts runing toward it.

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

Member Schneedrache is on a distinguished road Schneedrache's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2004 09:49 AM
    Threads

were they trying to say the modern world is paradise? if so, i'm not convinced

i hate people who talk robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter will become famous soon enough robofighter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2006 09:07 PM
    Threads

no paridice was when everything was green and the ice melted and there was all kinda luner flowers. it was just that everyone was to dead to enjoy it

MY FAMILY!
    sister:karasu13
    darling wife:mini-mimru7
    cute lil' sis: Negi
    meat bag bro: Predator136912
    older sis: animeseishi
    twin sis: xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx
    daughter: Kill_Me_Shining
    sister: Dark Foxx
    BLEACH obsessed older bro: Sake
    crazy cousin: Edward Tivrusky/4th
    kicK*** lil' sis: crazycheezygirl

Junior Member ILov3Faithe is on a distinguished road ILov3Faithe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2004 01:11 AM
    Threads

Default Ending...

Although I've only seen a couple episodes, I completely understand the ending.
    Since Kiba saved Cheza from Darcia destroying her, she was able to regenerate the world. As Hige and Tsume said, "We will meet again next time..." (or something along those lines), was right. After Kiba fell into the water, the world started over. Flowers bloomed all over the place, and Darcia's eyeball tainted a group of flowers. Overall, there can be no good without evil.

Good and evil are two things that are needed. Kiba was good trying to reach paradise, Darcia was the evil trying to destroy paradise. Cheza was the one guiding Kiba to paradise, while Darcia tried to prevent Cheza from helping Kiba open up paradise.

I think thats right, not sure.

Member Ana_kurama_pr Ana_kurama_pr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2004 02:08 PM
    Threads

It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally loved it I cried a lot poor Hige , but, wow I've never seen such a good episode
    B/F: Baby Thomas

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Darcia pwned... stupid Flower maiden killed him off with her poison.. other wise he'd be the only one left alive.

Edit- Darcia was originally good.. he loved a woman.. of course and I think seeing some of his younger flashbacks.. he blamed Paradise for killing his beloved. After that he said.. there is no longer any point for Paradise, he lost all hope and started to kill off everyone.
    Last edited by Karel; 10-21-2004 at 04:25 PM.

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

It was sooo sad!! I cried sooo bad!! But it was also a very wonderfully done episode!!!

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

#1 Pilot amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1 is infamous around these parts amuro1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2006 11:45 AM
    Threads

i've got one word to describe it: confusing.

i thought more than half of the characters died on the mountain, and then there they are back in the city.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it was the best episode ever. Because everyone died. That anime was way too boring, and I was glad to see it ended with a kick
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

AAAAARUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!! spider-man-old is on a distinguished road spider-man-old's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2005 01:52 AM
    Threads

I loved that episode because that show was boring. finally I get to see some action for half an episode.... Although the other half was talking.....

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Or no talking and bad scene transitions.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

it was pretty good. but i have to say, at first i said, "What the FUZE?!" and i shouted out "fuze" so loudly i think the whole neighborhood heard me. >.<

anyway, it was pretty good. i liked how it ended but when they started to kill everyone before the last eps. i was like, "WHAT THE HECK?! WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM?!" then i said "oh...." at the very end.

but my mom was watching while standing in the doorway and she asked, "what the heck was that?"
    "erm.......the last eps. of Wolf's Rain......"

so yeah......... it was a bit confusing but it was still good. and i think robofighter explained most of it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They killed them because they were all going to die anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes thank yoy robofighter it makes sense to me now.

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

AHAHAHA, Ai.. It was quite boring.

Though, I did watch a couple of the episodes.. fantastic animation. The last episode was very well done. Sadness and dying are sometimes appropriate for endings.
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

Gawd! I loved the last episode... With everyone dying, it was actually VERY sad... Then it got sadder as the episode went on, with poor ittle Darcia dying painfully and Cheza dying and becoming the 'new world.' Definitely sad.

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was very confusing.. very and boring but the last episode was tragic and very straight foward.

Senior Member inu_fan12345 can only hope to improve inu_fan12345's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2004 07:00 PM
    i'm not outside ur window! i sware i'm not!
    Threads

i saw that epi it was so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't look out ur window u never know who could be out there!

plezz add to my rep!

i luv inuyasha

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My sister loved it.. she was like DIE, she saw it before me and she asked me if I wanted to know what happened to every character and she'd tell me. I was like nah I'll see it first.

Closed Thread

Thread Information