AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anybody interested in the Supernatural?

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Vampires, Angels and Ghosts

Anybody interested in stuff like vampires, ghosts(stories), psychic phemonena Angels,and related subjects. I think they are interesting to learn about. But some people are afraid because they have a bad rep to them mostly with vampires.

Ghosts are often portrayed as scary or something else im movies, but they're
    actually lost and unable to find they're way to heaven is what i think.
    Last edited by Havana; 01-02-2005 at 10:02 PM.

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

I do!

Senior Member Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 08:40 PM
    Threads

A bit I suppose.

Bean Harvester Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork has a reputation beyond repute Metaldork's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2005 09:21 PM
    Threads

I am soo interested in ghosts, and the unexplained!
    TOM GREEN SHOW THEME LISTEN TO THE THEME

Junior Member inuyasha_kagome is on a distinguished road inuyasha_kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 01:13 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

i so am. i've actually seen a bowl move across the counter of its own acccord. i was the only one in the house so it couldn't have been anyone playing a trick on me. so i believe in it.
    *As we live on,
    we lose a little bit.
    Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
    we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=inuyasha/v=2/SID=w/l=IVI/SIG=12d6jc2p0/EXP=1126414705/*-http%3A//www.animemaster.net/INYU/Wallpaers/1/inuyasha6.jpg[/img]

*boku-tachi wa ikiru hodo ni
    nakushite'ku sukoshi zutsu itsuwari ya
    uso wo matoi tachisukumu koe mo
    naku

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Such an understatement!!! I am VERY curious about the supernatural world and such. There's just so much I don't know; it's something that i wouldnt mind at all at finding out more about.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

xÐeª†h'§ k¡š§x B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t is on a distinguished road B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2004 07:24 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by usagi200
    Anybody interested in stuff like vampires, ghosts(stories), psychic
    phemonena and releted subjects.
    I love the supernatural!!! I am like so into this kind of stuff! *is so glad to know there are more people out there like her* O.o; Its kinda wierd though, for I can like make flames dye or make them grow in size. Along with move small objects with my mind. No lies.. Though I'm working to try and improve my ablities. ^_^

.*.The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make
    is that you can grow seperately without growing apart.*.
    -.·:*L.O.V.E.*:·.-
    iTs gIvIng sOmEoNe tHe pOwEr tO dEsTrOy yOu
    ..bUt TrUsTiNg ThEm NoT tO..
    StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*
    *CuZ tHereS FeW pEoplE in ThiS woRld*
    *ThaT wIlL stAy TRuE toO YoU*
    iTs noT AbouT whO YoU*vE kNowN The LoNGesT
    iTs AbOuT WHo NeVEr LEft yoU siDe

Junior Member ILoveYugiMuto is on a distinguished road ILoveYugiMuto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2004 03:50 PM
    Threads

I'm interested in a little. I'm a Christian so I'm not really into it but telekenesis and all that kind of stuff interests me.

The Sad Schoolgirl JiruCloud is on a distinguished road JiruCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2005 05:47 AM
    Threads

Wink

I've really read into this stuff... Ghosts, Aliens, telepathy, and so on... Its vvery interesting and I am very intrigued by it.
    I am also a Christian, and if you're really interested in the supernatural, read the Bible! In it there are demons and angels, miracles, raising people from the dead, and a battle over the souls and minds of the living going on right now! If anyone has any questions about it, PLEASE Pm me and I'll be more than willing to tell you all about it!
    ~Jiru

Member Wildecatsumi002 is on a distinguished road Wildecatsumi002's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2004 06:19 PM
    Threads

I believe in the supernatural as well, me and sisseh Bell have this wierd thing, we have dreams and not too long after that those dreams come true, kinda like deja vu...and then another thing we have is when my hand is cold, hers are too, whether it be just her left hand, right, or both...strange aint it?

-x-Death Awaits Patiently, To Take Our Hands Into Eternity, Unto Which He Shall Make Us Bask In His Peace Of Mind.-x- -)(by; Brent)(-
    -x-Take Destiny into your own hands, hold it and cherish it forever.-x-
    -x-Thoughts of you run through my mind like suicide does.-x-
    -x- Parting is such a sweet sorrow. That I shall say good night till be it morrow.-x-
    -x-And now I lay myself down to cry, wishing, just wishing that I could die.-x-

Senior Member theThinWhiteDuke is an unknown quantity at this point theThinWhiteDuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2005 04:22 PM
    Threads

That sort of thing is awsome!!! One time a watched this documentary on UFO's and it was soooo cool. They say fire fighters and other people like that have instructions for when a UFO lands. I don't really remember much that was on the show but I know it was cool.

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 05:55 AM
    Threads

I hate it when I have dreams that come true, they're always about horrible things. Not to mention I get this creepy feeling sometimes, like something's there.. I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights because of one of those feelings, actually. ._.
    Suzuna - the inactive wonder!

Tied for first place in: Fall and Halloween Contest '04

xÐeª†h'§ k¡š§x B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t is on a distinguished road B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Exclamation

My that is interesting. Yes, I get odd feelings as well... I know when there is a ghost around for my left arm with get cold to the touch all of a sudden. Don't worry you aren't the only one out there!

StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*

The Moonlight Lady Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna is a name known to all Suzuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you ever see what you think is there in your head? I know that sounds kinda funny.. ^^;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, I have a few times. No, don't think it is silly. For if you don't ask then you might never know.

StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe I'm not crazy then. I was starting to think that I've just been paranoid lately, but today I found a drawing of my sister's that looks almost exactly like what I've been thinking about constantly. Needless to say.. I haven't been sleeping at night.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like to think there someyhing else in the universe and i'm convinced that we're defenatly not alone

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, that is very interesting....>< Have you ever seen a black shadowy figure out of the corners of your eyes, but when you turned to look at it... it wasn't there?

StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o I think my house is haunted..I know it my sound strange, but sometimes, when im home alone or Im awake around like 3 am and i look out into the living room I swear I see people walking around, but then I like blink and its gone...*shivers* Another time was when I was little it was a stormy night and I was scared (used to be afraid of the dark and storms) and I went downstairs and when I was walking past the laundry room, I looked in a swear I saw this little child standing right in the the door way, I screamed so loud that it woke the parents and they were asking what was wrong and Im like theres a little kid in the laundry room! and when they turned on the light, there was no one there..I was so freaked that I couldnt sleep the rest of the night...>_<

-x-Death Awaits Patiently, To Take Our Hands Into Eternity, Unto Which He Shall Make Us Bask In His Peace Of Mind.-x- -)(by; Brent)(-
    -x- Parting is such a sweet sorrow. That I shall say good night till be it morrow.-x-

Digital Plague Dark_Misery will become famous soon enough Dark_Misery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2005 08:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by B.e.l.l.f.r.o.s.t
    Oh, that is very interesting....>< Have you ever seen a black shadowy figure out of the corners of your eyes, but when you turned to look at it... it wasn't there?

I have...freaky..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ahh, but don't they look just like people at times? Well, this may sound odd yet it is true, my friend can see them head on. I mean he can see the whole shadowy figure, watch them do whatever that they were doing...

StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Well kinda, the thought of making someones internal organs explode at only just thinking about it sounds like fun xD or using telekenisis to throw someone out of a window could also be fun ^_^
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, if you do think about it... Yes, that does kind of sound fun. Yet I hightly doubt I would do that. I would just mess with their mind *grins ebily*

StaY TrUe ToO YouRsElF*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o.o exploding humans parts..eww! I want to do that! it sounds oh so fuN!

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

One could theoretically combust human organs or parts with Pyromancy. Though, I myself would prefer Necromancy.
    Seeing as we are talking about the Supernatural, have any of you spontaneously began bleeding with no apparent cause? Or have you awoken to find your self bleeding?
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

Closed Thread

Thread Information