AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: who loves Weiss Kruess

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 10:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking who loves Weiss Kruess

Weiss Kruess is one of my favorite anime's of all time. Especially farfy!
    Cool: Shippou69
    comics: DMG, Lady Dragon, dark_mousi
    Intellectual: [email protected], therebel
    Fighters: Amazon Goddess, Kera, SuperVegeta467

Sig props to therebel

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

oo i luuuuve Weiss Kruess! ^_^ My favorite would have to be Ken and Omi! And nice aya sig (hope that i'm not off topic) ^^

RPG case Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha is a jewel in the rough Kurai Ha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No not at all. Thanks for your thoughts. My favorite one is Omii myself, but I love Aya's sword. Though I must also give props to farfello.

Sig props to therebel

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

This may sound weird, buf Farfarello (however you spell his name) is a character I find very cute. Anyways, my favorite Weiss boy would have to be Ken. I love his motorcycle; I'm savin' up for one myself. I also love his gloves. Very coolness.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too bad Omii finds out he's dating his sister just before she dies. Though even with that, Weis Cruess is still...really cool. Too bad not many people around here have heard of this anime.

Sig props to therebel

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

The anime was actually quite horrid. But, I'm a HUGE fan of the fandom. If that makes any sense. See, the fan fiction and dounjinshi and such out there are actually much better than the writing in the show itself (well...SOME of the fan fiction...).

The show was actually VERY poorly made, cheesy as hell, and just...um...yeah. I own the entire series and made myself sit through it all simply so I could understand the fan fiction and write some of my own. Every-so-often, when I'm bored and I think I can stomach it, I'll watch a couple of episodes to keep myself fresh on the details (most of the fan fiction I write is WK, you see...).

So, being a fandom girl, my faves come in pairs. ^_^ YohjixAya(Ran) and YohjixSchuldig are my faves, but I'm not opposed to a good BradxRan or SchuxRan. But um... I also love Farfarello, but NOT paired with anyone... *shudders* No... He'd hurt them, and I'm not into that sort of stuff...

Omi and Ken, I'd have to say, are my least favorite. Omi because he's supposed to be 17 but looks 12/13 and dresses like a girl, and Ken because he's just....there. He's kinda boring.

Also, Gluhen is an abomination. The only thing positive about WK in the first place was its character designs. Gluhen's character designs make me shudder and weep... So, if you take a crap show with one good thing and then remove that one good thing...you're left with just a crap show.

Seriously... Koyasu really should just stick to voice acting, and leave the story ideas to the pros...

Edit:
    Um... About Omi and Ouka...

She was his cousin, not his sister... His dad is Persia, not Reiji Takatori like he had thought. Reiji's wife cheated on him with his brother (Persia), and that's where you get Omi. Also why Takatori wouldn't pay Omi's ransom when he was a child... He knew it wasn't his kid.
    Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 04-19-2005 at 02:05 PM.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm...Well, sense I haven't seen the show in years and everyones intitled to their own opinion...I kind of brought this up just so people could refresh my memory anywayz. I think I liked the show, but if you post how horrible a show is you run the chance of a not so popular thread. I want peoples opinion on it so I acted as if it was the best show on earth. That's not spamming is it? Buying the public to get some info. I still think the characters are all right, at least some of them. Well, I got an rpg to check up on so laterz.

Sig props to therebel

Virtuous Pixie Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel has a spectacular aura about Sexy Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2006 12:29 PM
    Threads

i like weiss kreuz esp. the guy named Ken..he's cute!~

~~~~

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Um... The thread isn't an advertisement for the series.... It's not like you will be paid a percentage for having gotten a few people hooked on the show or something.

The purpose of having a thread about a show is usually to discuss the show. I do believe I was discussing it. I stated my views and why I feel the way I do about some things. Expressed my love and dislike all in one. I more than welcome people to respond. Feel free to debate, offer input, etc. I wasn't saying "OMG THIS SHOW SUXORS DUN POST HERE!" o_O

In fact, I could probably talk for hours about this series and/or its fandom. I may not be one of the hardcore fans that collect the raw manga of it from the start and up through Weiss Side B and the Japanese drama CDs and even Gluhen. I know about what happens in some of the CDs, Side B, and Gluhen, though. As I've said, I've seen the entire first series, as well. The majority of the fanfics I read and write are about this show. I even cosplayed as Yohji two years in a row. So, yeah, I welcome a discussion. Bring it.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Closed Thread

Thread Information