AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The New Inuyasha Game

PlayBoy Bunny #56 Rio-Okie Rio-Okie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2005 02:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The New Inuyasha Game

who thinks they would want it? i saw that it was much better then the 1st one and they all look all chibi like oO;; n.n;; and there soom new characters too!
    what do u all think of wat this game will be like?
    Ill give it a try and if i dont like it........ill still keep it..oO...XD lol =3
    Slave To/Master~ Shoriko
    Brother~ MaStErOfSwOrDs/eLeMeNtS
    Little Brother~ Wolfwood
    Older Sister~ Momijilol
    -!!Im Alwas Looking For More Family!!-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My Admirer(s)- Arisusa Raion, SwOrDzYs

Senior Member Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura has much to be proud of Kagura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 08:40 PM
    Threads

I would like that.
    What game system?

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

yeah me 2 if its 4 gamecube ill probably get it...maybe

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

The new characters....ARE YOU!

You pick either the girl or the boy, and you get sucked into the fuedal era with the gang. Bandai is also producing a Cowboy Bebop game if that interests anyone.

The Inuyasha RPG seems very interesting, but I'll wait till I get a good amount of reviews from both gamers and editors before purchasing the game.

You should all check out the inuyasha fighting game for the Playstation One. Really fun and the unlockables are a must for any Inuyasha fan.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member XxJBxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past XxJBxX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2004 12:17 AM
    Threads

shoot son id totally get the game. the anime is already pretty fun to watch so the game will prolly be even better.

Member The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka has a reputation beyond repute The Real Osaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 02:11 PM
    Threads

I am going to get the new Inuyasha game! I already have the one for the ps1. I believe the new game is going to be on the ps2...

I luffles Ryuichi! Na No Da!!

Member One Winged Angel Sephiroth One Winged Angel Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2005 02:09 PM
    Threads

I have this game and I had a blast playing it!^.^ did you know if you you beat it there will be a cat at the beginning of the game if you restart with the same file? talk to it and you will start at the levels you beat the game on. Makes the game a little easier.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Wow...I'm hearing good things from this game! I wants to play it so badly now!

As for the PS game, I loved that, too...Even though you get tried of it after a few months of playing it!

Junior Member Recarta is on a distinguished road Recarta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2004 01:45 PM
    Threads

What Game system is it comeing out on ? i hope it comes out on ps2 cause thats what most people have.

Ice Maiden Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Recarta
    What Game system is it comeing out on ? i hope it comes out on ps2 cause thats what most people have.
    It already came out, and yes, it's on the PS2!

THE WING MAN wing 7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past wing 7's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2006 09:49 PM
    Threads

i think someone allready posted a topic om this game allready because i read one about some mask inu game witch i no all about.

Joker Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x is a jewel in the rough Sega saturn x's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2006 05:09 PM
    Threads

That is one pug fugly game. The graphics arnt even first gen dreamcast quality crazi taxi looks better! Whats with super deformed heads and stuff? Plus given Bandai's track record for sucking this will probably be no prize. Befor some one says graphics dont matter yeah they do a last gen ps2 game should not look like an early dreamcast game.

Junior Member M13 is on a distinguished road M13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2004 08:33 PM
    Threads

I am getting that game for the holiday... It looks pretty good. I cant wait to get it.

Member Holly Strife is on a distinguished road Holly Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2005 01:10 PM
    Threads

Bah..I couldn't even beat the first game x3 I don't know how well I would do with a second one as long as they don't have to beat each other up though.
    This is as is as is, is as.

Vash The Stampede Vash_2007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vash_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2005 02:19 AM
    Threads

ive never seen it but i would like to play it i like inuyasha .
    VASH THE STAMPEDE THE HUMANOID TYPHOON!!
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's FirstLaw of Equivalent Exchange

Junior Member Noble Inuyasha is on a distinguished road Noble Inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2005 07:39 PM
    Threads

I have the new Inuyasha game and I think its fun as hell! Some people might complain about graphics and such but that's half the fun. I would definately recommend this game to anyone. For Inuyasha fans I'd go as far to say it's a must have.
    "That's enough! I don't want to hear it! I'm sick of you and everyone else telling me to run. I'm not running! Not without you! I won't leave you behind!"

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

I would so buy it if it was on computer,playstation 2 or PSP

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

The Seventh Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

i will buy it

Resurected to kill ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta has a brilliant future ssj4gogeta's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 08:08 PM
    Any where on earth. always saving the world and stuff. too much routine...
    Threads

Thing is the characters look like kids. thats weird!

Sig made by The Archangel

I DOVE DDR (dance dance revolution, It's so fun)

Satans Assent M.C is a glorious beacon of light M.C is a glorious beacon of light M.C is a glorious beacon of light M.C is a glorious beacon of light M.C is a glorious beacon of light M.C's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 05:29 PM
    Threads

theres a new inuyasha game ?!?!

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Well, ive played a japanese inu yasha game (didnt understand anything) but it was quite dissapointing considering the battle system worked with a roulette (thats the only reason i didnt use tifa in FF7, I HATE roulette...) so im crossing my fingers on this 1... and since inu yasha is playing on more and more channels in north america, we might get an english version! (i hope to god anyway)... Are they really making a Bebop game? if thats tru, im getting it! even if i have to buy a new console, ill buy it just for that game! (as long as they dont make a bebop version of superman 64...)

Member Inuyasha80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inuyasha80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2005 02:25 PM
    Threads

Default ya i have the new inuyasha game

guys does enybody here have dynasty warriors 5 because i do and the new inuyasha game is not as great as it seems to
    hello last day of school rules thank god for that .

Member Inuyasha80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Inuyasha80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2005 02:25 PM
    Threads

Default evil mask

the game is called inuyasha and the terror of the evil mask
    hello last day of school rules thank god for that .

Aces High Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion has a reputation beyond repute Scion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 02:46 PM
    Threads

I'm not to big on Inuyasha but if its better than its previous version then good job for Bandai for making it better. I still wouldn't get it ( no offense my Inuyasha friends)

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

I have it. It's pretty good, except once you get everyone in your party the battles get really boring. Personally, I'd give it a 7 and a half.....

Closed Thread

Thread Information