AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Toonami Shows

Junior Member wolfy_rose is on a distinguished road wolfy_rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2005 03:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I love Toonami... I was soo disappointed when they took it off.. That was my hghlight of my day.. At least there is still adult swim and Toonami on the weekends.. But Miguzi is not my favorite... Destroy those dumb spies!!
    h34r: This is me... Wolfy_rose... Die h34r:

Um... If anyone is on neopets.. My sn is wolfy_rose... wow.. where have I heard that before...

2. Furies Platinum Knight Knightmare686 is infamous around these parts Knightmare686's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 09:12 PM
    Threads

i think that toonami has to go back to it original shows. it used to have DBZ(which i dont like), transformers(didnt like) and some other actions shows. now they have these [Edited out] girly shows(no offence) that doesnt grab any attention.
    Last edited by Sophonax; 11-11-2004 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Foul Language.
    "Blood, Darkness, Come Unto Me!"
    "Souls, come unto me!"
    "You conceited,wretched human!"

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation .[TT]Death//Scythe666 will become famous soon enough .[TT]Death//Scythe666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2005 08:08 AM
    Threads

ya Toonami isnt that great =/ could be much better

Member chibiangel21 is an unknown quantity at this point chibiangel21's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2005 11:25 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

YEa....so I dont think toonami is so great either. I think Adult Swim pretty cool though....There are more shows on their that i would watch compared to Toonami.

Crimson Rain Sought Flower CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonLumiere's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Eternal Moon Article Red Dango
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2022 07:08 PM
    Threads

yeah they should but I dont say they should take off DBGT
    ^^

Senior Member -Mushrambo- is on a distinguished road -Mushrambo-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2004 03:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessmaster_686
    i think that toonami has to go back to it original shows. it used to have DBZ(which i dont like), transformers(didnt like) and some other actions shows. now they have these [Edited out] girly shows(no offence) that doesnt grab any attention.
    You might be thinking about Miguzi its on during the once normal toonami times, but then again I havent seen toonami or Adult swim in months.
    Last edited by Sophonax; 11-11-2004 at 01:06 PM.

Junior Member UltimateBass is on a distinguished road UltimateBass's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2004 11:58 AM
    Threads

I liked the old toonami when it first began i miss seeing roman warriors and all the other shows.

Lord Sesshomaru's Flunky Predator will become famous soon enough Predator's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2005 12:18 AM
    In the trees with my thermal vision tracking device on you!
    Threads

My fav is Gundam Seed the story is great and I guess i just love gundams.
    But must we talk about anime what about "Family Guy" or "Venture Bros" there both funny and ok i guess...

I guess to much.
    COOLEST FORUM FAMILY
    Angelic Mother: Anonymous
    Angelic twin-sister: Negi
    Lovely step-sister: Milly ^^
    Real Robotechincal brother: Robofighter

Cynic DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL is a name known to all DownRight-eviL's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2005 10:51 PM
    Threads

I like adult swim better. I don't really watch Toonami, only on Saturdays when there's YuYu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, and Rave Master. Personally, Adult Swim is better because it has Full Metal Alchemist and all other shows that Toonami is too scared to have.
    Made by: Taikyo
    +Awesome bud+

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBass
    I liked the old toonami when it first began i miss seeing roman warriors and all the other shows.
    Same here!1 Ronin Warriors was great! ^^

to drunk to type kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89 is infamous around these parts kira yamato89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2006 02:05 PM
    Threads

yeah they should put the show on again

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, they should. I bought one of the ova's, but its never the same, lol.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I think they should keep the one they have and also put it back to the way it was. I say have both.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol, they should keep show that are good on now, and replace the crappy ones with good ones from the past ^~

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

I agree. I liked the way they had it before. But I also like they way they have it now
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Freshman= W00t W00t!! Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly has a reputation beyond repute Milly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2005 07:14 PM
    Threads

Miguzi is so dumb and gay, but Toonami should come back on and put tenchi muyo and g gundam on there. i love those shows! sailor moon is for sisses. ack!!

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

well i like toonami because kenshin is on there so i can't say if it should not be there ot not because most of the shows are pretty cool....so guess i can't hate it

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I love the Toonami time block, but they should replace Justice League with G-Gundam, and Duel Masters with Yu-Gi-OH! or Outlaw Star. Can't forget replace DBGT with CCS.

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

they should bring back outlaw star

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I think that is one thing everyone could agree on. I would actually rather see it on Adult Swim in place of Cowboy Bebop. I am sooooo tired of Bebop. Toonami should be on weekdays also, instead of that Miguzi crap. Only good thing from that is Teen Titans.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GundamRulz
    I think that is one thing everyone could agree on. I would actually rather see it on Adult Swim in place of Cowboy Bebop. I am sooooo tired of Bebop. Toonami should be on weekdays also, instead of that Miguzi crap. Only good thing from that is Teen Titans.
    You mean Outlaw Star to relpace Be-Bop? No i wouldn't agree if that's the one to replace, they show Outlaw Star over and over and over again, i'm so sick and tired of it, the animation and art are to crude, whilst the smooth quiality of Be-Bop and back of Yoko Kanno also directed be Shinchiro Watanabe (spelling on 1st name!?) cleary are enough reason why B-Bop is far superior! In my opinion of course xD
    Last edited by [BlackDeath]; 11-19-2004 at 05:56 AM.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation HeavyArms is infamous around these parts HeavyArms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2004 05:57 AM
    Threads

Wink

Toonami sux now no good shows on i wood(?) like to take over Toonami have a poll to see what show you lot whant have good anime on the day and have graet henati on the night and give you back to back shows and no adds i will have AMV yea that will be good
    Last edited by HeavyArms; 11-19-2004 at 05:45 AM.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Umm...yea ok whatever Heavyarms - NO xD
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Member ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°|| is on a distinguished road ||°*+¨TaRkEmI¨+*°||'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2004 11:44 AM
    par amour on peut soufrir...je suis pret a en mourir
    Threads

Lightbulb

o.o
    toonami is quite diferent here, where i live ._.U...
    fist is Pokémon x_X , then Sakura Wars _._, then Duel Masters -_-"[yeah, the bayblade wannabe thing -_-""], and at last Yu Yu Hakusho o_Ó
    We dont´ have Inu Yasha in toonami, neither Ruroni kenshin or something good _._
    by the way... excuse my dumbnes, what is Meguzi?
    c'est ça l'amour, tout donner, sans espoir de retour

si l' amour du monde était un grain de sable, mon amour pour toi serait toutes les plages du monde
    aimer, c'est monter si haut et toucher les ailes des oiseaux , c'est rester vivant et bruler au coeurs d'un volcan
    Helén, Hektór, Basurto, vóuse suénan churri sépsi xD
    Irwin Dayán Rosethal, *-* e´rs le mejór!
    ------------------------
    wanna be in a clan ._. wherever that is xD ....

the ninja guy ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan will become famous soon enough ninjaStan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2005 06:30 PM
    Threads

miguzi is a really Really stupid program

Closed Thread

Thread Information